• Thread starter ThatStrangeOtamega
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThatStrangeOtamega

Original poster
[Shattered Memories]

There are somethings you should always keep secret. You may never know who is your friend or foe. It will always jeopardize the people you love. It's that simple. Don't ever let your guard down and live life carefully...
Today was like any other day. Adam was a college student, a boy who was decently popular and well-liked by almost every one on campus. But Adam had a secret he could never tell people... He was able to rip holes in the fabric of space and go anywhere. Much like teleportation in a sense. Only his family and friends at the mansion he lived in knew. This mansion was a collection of people that sought refuge from a world that ostracized them. A home for the supernatural. Adam, on the outside, was just a college student. But on the inside he was different... He hated it sometimes. This power, it was convenient, but it made it so other beings sought to consume him and take his power. It was a large detriment to his life... That was why he never allowed himself to get closely attached to any normal person... until today. Today a transfer was coming in from out of country. All the girls and guys were debating on the gender, and Adam just smiled and watched as his group of college friends duked it out over this debate. The transfer walked in... it was you.

[First time being here, thanks for having me. I don't do homosexual role play, sorry. I don't have anything against it, I just am not a part of it. Anyways, this is predominately for any person who has a pre-made girl character that isn't taken. I'm from Instagram, an old old role player who wanted to find a nice place to role play and escape from that void of uncreative flare.... enough ranting. This can be considered a mature role play, and it can take the path towards sexual acts. Any person who has a female character pre made, please go right ahead. Thank you.]

Status
Not open for further replies.