Shattered Horizon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pointing out that it wasn't the Rift Beasts who hunted the Crystallas down, at least not intentionally since they sort of just killed everything and anything. They were mostly killed off by the other nations when they went through Talze Utera on their monster purge
I could have sworn I fixed that before posting. Oh well. As for this...
if Ralfy has the defining crystals of a Crystalla? Yeah, don't expect her life expectancy to be very long.
Oops.

"Savage Heart – An effective spell when used against the right foe. The spell brings out the hidden feral nature inside all sentient things, reverting them to a berserker like rage for several minutes. The spell increases the targets natural strength, stamina and endurance. However, the target is unable to control themselves until the spell wears off. The spell is effective against mage type foes who are overcome with bloodlust and unable to fully concentrate on spells. It's also useful against fighters who rely on precision and strategy as they are unable to fight intelligently. It's not so good on targets who rely on brute strength as they become a living powerhouse."

Oh what, did you say a boss fight? let's find that Jacts guy, toss him in, and cast this spell.
Hehe, he'd be wary of casting that spell on an ally, the target wouldn't be able to differentiate between friend or foe. O_O But it might be fun seeing Jacts go all roid rage on a Rift Beast.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MagusOfTheScales
JACTS ANGRY!!! JACTS SMAAAAASH!!!

Can Tulian ride on Agatha's airship one day? *bats lashes*

He's too poor for a ticket.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Izurich
Considering the owner's currently stuck in slavery... go earn some favors.

Reactions: Astoria
Tighten the restraints.

@Zombehs Yeah, Araki is daijoubu.

@Click This Oh boy, she wants immortality now? Talze Utera's lands have been merged into everyone else's lands, and the black miasma is basically gone. And, to confirm, she got into magic AFTER she graduated? Or before?

In regards to Aegis, this is a normal steel shield? Or is this a Talentium shield specifically for shield-bearing tank-knights? The latter is pretty stronk, but the former is literally useless. Can Areaward and Manaward be detected via magic sensing? Or do they have countermeasures against it?

@Warm Regret Just so you know, slaves don't can't buy freedom. If you're a slave in Illiserev, your master is generally going to be a capitalist who wants all da money for himself, so, you know, it's sorta normal not to have any money or any hope of being freed eventually. Also, STDs are still a thing in this fantasy world. If you feel like being a sado-masochist, might want to give Tulian one.

Chances are that, for Miasma, people aren't going to get a whiff and become temporarily blinded unless you throw it in their eyes.

The effects of Savage Heart will be resistible.

Scale Artes will probably be gravity magic.

Perfect Harmony will be splitting his offensive power between the two Tulians as well.

Everything else is fine.

@Reanimator Bob Crystalla age quickly in the beginning, before slowing down as they reach adulthood, and then basically stop after that. So if Ralfy didn't do anything to her Allis, it's going to be fairly prominent. So at the age of 23, she would have already been an adult Crystalla.

> able to fling this across
what is 'this'?

And Telekinesis is fairly complicated, really, but I guess I'll mark it off as 'hurr durr natural'.

During those six years, did Ralfy just stay in the same place? Not meet anyone else? Did the father just die? How do you even become a brute force brawler if you don't have anyone to fight seriously? XD

If she went into a village with those big ass crystals sprouting from her back, said villagers would probably also be in fear, and generally run off at the fact that a citizen of Talze Utera had come back into society for vengeance and all that. Chances are, her appearance would just mean that Astopolian knights and a variety of bounty hunters will be hunting for her again, to kill da monster and all that.

So yeah, the last paragraph of your biography needs to be worked on.

Your Force is not simple. You have the ability to move any object, with any degree of force. That's a REALLY open-ended spell to learn, meaning that there's a metric ton of modifiers that you have to place over the base incantation. With Talentium, it becomes easier, but Telekinesis is a hell of an 'academic' magic.

Everything else should be fine though.

@Warm Regret Just so you know, slaves don't can't buy freedom. If you're a slave in Illiserev, your master is generally going to be a capitalist who wants all da money for himself, so, you know, it's sorta normal not to have any money or any hope of being freed eventually. Also, STDs are still a thing in this fantasy world. If you feel like being a sado-masochist, might want to give Tulian one.

Chances are that, for Miasma, people aren't going to get a whiff and become temporarily blinded unless you throw it in their eyes.

The effects of Savage Heart will be resistible.

Scale Artes will probably be gravity magic.

Perfect Harmony will be splitting his offensive power between the two Tulians as well.

Everything else is fine.

Got it! Slavery is a miserable existence full of ruin and despair. Guess Tulian won't be throwing that house party at his masters mansion. :P I think I'll spare him the STD for now, he might end up offing himself lol.

Hehe…ok lemme tweak the Miasma spell a bit. Done!

Sure, I'll include that in the description.

No prob, I think that works.

Oh noes! My super amazing ultimate secret arte got nerfed! Hehe, no problem, I think the real benefit of the move is to get in as many hits as possible with both Tulian's, instead of dealing a bunch of heavy blows.

*bounces around* So where does my character start! Huh!? Huh?! Huh?! *darts around peeking at all your notes*

Leaning towards the latter I guess? It's supposed to be a trump card sort of thing. Manaward is detectable by somebody who isn't a dumbfuck at magic. Areaward is more difficult to detect, but if somebody does, Lyra's gonna know.

Not throwing Lyra onto that airship are you? Don't feel like roleplaying with myself before I get Charlotte out of the picture.

Leaning towards the latter I guess? It's supposed to be a trump card sort of thing. Manaward is detectable by somebody who isn't a dumbfuck at magic. Areaward is more difficult to detect, but if somebody does, Lyra's gonna know.

Not throwing Lyra onto that airship are you? Don't feel like roleplaying with myself before I get Charlotte out of the picture.
What's even up with Charlotte at this point? Are you going to RP with her or not? Cause I see no Char-CS.

It would be a pain in the ass to format a cs for an old character that's gonna be a throwaway. xD

Still need some time on her combat arts shenanigans, but apart from that the sheet is pretty much complete!

[bg=#7aa5d2]
Myriel Lucille Keep
[/bg]
Race: Human
Nationality: Astopol

Weapons: Apart from a Talentium long sword, which light weight allows easy use with one-hand, Myriel is in possession of a Talentium gauntlet. Not just a simple gauntlet, the defensive tool is capable of extending a small shield through a simple mechanism.

Myriel is a faithful, head-strong and hard-working individual. Much like the majority of her grand lineage Myriel is no exception when it comes to the desire of becoming a essential, iconic and loved figurine of the great theocracy of Astopol. However, where others are working on their national fame Myriel is stuck at a more basic level.

Despite her apparent unwavering display of confidence in herself, her faith and the nation, the young girl suffers a great deal of insecurity thanks to her androgynous looks, weak health and constant comparison to the great legends of her lineage. Although she has those feelings deeply locked away inside herself, she can not deny their existence, and besides her best efforts, uncertainty and hesitation can strike at the most crucial of moments.

[bg=#7aa5d2]
BIOGRAPHY
[/bg]

From young age on, Myriel was taught the arts of combat, chivalry and religion. Essentially, what it meant to be born into one of the greatest houses in Astopol. Having never known any different, the young child never questioned the path set in stone for her. She followed her true calling with flawed ambition, yet a mandatary

As she grew older it quickly became apparent that Myriel was, apparently, less talented. While the power of Talentium made her sickly body pretty much a non-issue, the girl needed more time than others and had huge trouble developing her own unique style, especially when it came to utilizing Sword Skills.

Nonetheless, through hard-work and an iron-will, Myriel managed, and while the young girl has still a long way to go if she ever plans to catch up with her siblings, she is not a push-over.
[bg=#7aa5d2]
SWORD ARTS
[/bg]

Myriel currently lacks a unique and distinct style of combat. Having visited and been taught various styles however, with none really clicking for her, she amassed a vast theoretical and practical knowledge at a speed that could be described as frightening. This allows the girl to effectively use a myriad of weapons, including unarmed combat, as well as elemental and other magic. Basics are, however, still basics and Myriel is not capable of pulling off weird deus ex shenanigans.

[bg=#7aa5d2]
SWORD SKILLS
[/bg]

Much like with her Sword Arts, Myriel has yet to attain any Sword Skill she could really call her own, as she hasn't even a clear picture of what she really wants to do yet. Added to that her lack of confidence, the girl has only attained a single Sword Skill, but rather through month long training it instead just happened, as she needed aid in a moment of danger.

Arcadia Union
A defensive type of Sword Skill that requires precise timing. Simple in use, it is capable of blocking all harm done for a few seconds and drains a huge amount of Stamina based on the damage mitigated.

Last edited:
Shattered Horizon IC | IwakuRoleplay.com

IC is up.

@Warm Regret
Tulian does not have his Talentium shoes with him right now. Why? Because slaves don't need weapons when they aren't tasked to guard their masters. Especially not when their master had recently become bankrupt, and needs to liquidate all his assets to pay off a terrifying massive debt.

The deadline, by the way, is Feb 17.

We can also post multiple times if we want before the deadline and do collabs at our own discretion, right :3c?

Oh no! Mah shoes! >_< Damnit Reingard!

@Psyker Landshark
@Izurich
It looks like we're stuck in a cell together, do you guys want to do a group post or should we just post a little something on our own for now to get acquainted?

We can also post multiple times if we want before the deadline and do collabs at our own discretion, right :3c?
Yeah, but for now, I'd prefer you peeps to post normally, instead of collabing too hard.

Oh no! Mah shoes! >_< Damnit Reingard!

@Psyker Landshark
@Izurich
It looks like we're stuck in a cell together, do you guys want to do a group post or should we just post a little something on our own for now to get acquainted?
If it makes you feel any better, the shoes come with the Tulian package. It's just that slaves generally don't get to have their weapons unless their masters want them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.