Male

~Race~
Esturionees

~Faction~
Reptiles

~City~
Nigura (formerly Manaki)

~Personality~
Judas is, as evidence by both his name and nickname, not considered to be an socially acceptable and well-regarded individual. He is extremely sly, nefarious, cunning, and zealously ambitious to manipulate and gain control of power. Also, he generally has a distaste towards most modern society, labeling himself as an anarchist and heavily involved in riots Despite these negative traits, he has an undying loyalty to those he perceives as friends, considering them to be his family and will do nothing to ensure their safety. However, if you are not within that circle of closely-knitted companions, Judas will usually consider you to be a threat, and if needed, will do anything in his power to purge that threat. One final note is that Judas sometimes is a bit sinister sometimes, often leading even the closest of friends to question him...

~Occupation~
Part-Time Store Clerk, Full-Time Anarchist

~Brief Bio~
Judas was born under a very peculiar set of circumstances, one in which he himself does not fully remember. He had never met his parents directly, but from he was told, his father was a coal miner for the local corporations and his mother was a traveling merchant of some sorts. Financially speaking, they were unable to keep Judas protected and well-fed, so, reluctantly, they put the baby up for adoption. It would take seven years before a lone father would adopt Judas, partially because the young boy had a strange, reptilian appearance to him. After his adoption by his lone father, one whom he affectionately calls "Papa", a sort of Golden Age had dawned in the life of the "Cold-Blooded".

Working on wheat fields with his adopted father, Judas slowly integrated himself into the local education systems of this fairly isolated city and began to learn ancient traditions and customs of the Middle East. Even picking up a tongue for Arabic (despite his native language being English), this rapid education would soon lead to the seeds of Judas' rebellious, anarchist traditions. He begun to read recreational, partially to avoid the bullying for his unorthodox appearance. In his readings, he begun to question society, and as such, went from *timid little boy* to *spawn of the devil* in terms of behavior. Soon, as he gotten older and in the finishing years of his school-life, Judas graduated and soon went into isolation, leaving his adopted father behind.

Starting anew and seeking to make a difference in the world, Judas mysteriously moved to Nigura. Whether to make the world better or to make it colder, one objective is clear; whatever Judas is planning, whatever he is committing, there is this almost sinister intent behind it all. Even the action to adopt parkour seems to be deliberately part of some grander plan, one that, even Judas is hesitant on following through...

~Sexual Orientation~
Homosexual

~Extra~
-Judas has mixed genetic material with an unidentified, reptilian species, as such, he has some notable traits-
~Abnormally bright, neon-green eyes~
~Paler skin complexion~
~Natural flexibility~
~Physically weak but nimble~
~Cold-Blooded Blood Cells, hence his nicknamed~

-He is martially single and has not be in a relationship before-

-He is skilled in using any light melee weapon, but firearms and unarmed weapons he is sub-par in-

-Jump!-

Last edited:
1qS5eNM.jpg

~Name~
Judas "Cold-Blooded" Delacroix

~Age~

~Gender~
Male

~Race~
Esturionees

~Faction~
Reptiles

~City~
Manaki

~Personality~
Judas is, as evidence by both his name and nickname, not considered to be an socially acceptable and well-regarded individual. He is extremely sly, nefarious, cunning, and zealously ambitious to manipulate and gain control of power. Also, he generally has a distaste towards most modern society, labeling himself as an anarchist and heavily involved in riots Despite these negative traits, he has an undying loyalty to those he perceives as friends, considering them to be his family and will do nothing to ensure their safety. However, if you are not within that circle of closely-knitted companions, Judas will usually consider you to be a threat, and if needed, will do anything in his power to purge that threat. One final note is that Judas sometimes is a bit sinister sometimes, often leading even the closest of friends to question him...

~Occupation~
Part-Time Store Clerk, Full-Time Anarchist

~Brief Bio~
Judas was born under a very peculiar set of circumstances, one in which he himself does not fully remember. He had never met his parents directly, but from he was told, his father was a coal miner for the local corporations and his mother was a traveling merchant of some sorts. Financially speaking, they were unable to keep Judas protected and well-fed, so, reluctantly, they put the baby up for adoption. It would take seven years before a lone father would adopt Judas, partially because the young boy had a strange, reptilian appearance to him. After his adoption by his lone father, one whom he affectionately calls "Papa", a sort of Golden Age had dawned in the life of the "Cold-Blooded".

Working on wheat fields with his adopted father, Judas slowly integrated himself into the local education systems of this fairly isolated city and began to learn ancient traditions and customs of the Middle East. Even picking up a tongue for Arabic (despite his native language being English), this rapid education would soon lead to the seeds of Judas' rebellious, anarchist traditions. He begun to read recreational, partially to avoid the bullying for his unorthodox appearance. In his readings, he begun to question society, and as such, went from *timid little boy* to *spawn of the devil* in terms of behavior. Soon, as he gotten older and in the finishing years of his school-life, Judas graduated and soon went into isolation, leaving his adopted father behind.

Starting anew and seeking to make a difference in the world, whether to make it better or to make it colder, one objective is clear. Whatever Judas is planning, whatever he is committing, there is this almost sinister intent behind it all. Even the action to adopt parkour seems to be deliberately part of some grander plan, one that, even Judas is hesitant on following through...

~Sexual Orientation~
Homosexual

~Extra~
-Judas has mixed genetic material with an unidentified, reptilian species, as such, he has some notable traits-
~Abnormally bright, neon-green eyes~
~Paler skin complexion~
~Natural flexibility~
~Physically weak but nimble~
~Cold-Blooded Blood Cells, hence his nicknamed~

-He is martially single and has not be in a relationship before-

-He is skilled in using any light melee weapon, but firearms and unarmed weapons he is sub-par in-

-Jump!-
Interesting... (And a bit creepy)

Acceepted

Thaanks~! Yeah, I was going for that creepy, kind of "antagonist" vibe with Judas ^^"

Thaanks~! Yeah, I was going for that creepy, kind of "antagonist" vibe with Judas ^^"
Well... If you want to be antagonist... That's not going to work (I have the main plot made, later on the RP there will be an antagonist faction, you can go for it and change when that time comes)

I think I'll do that, maybe be a sort of "traitor" character later on? I mean, after all, his name is Judas, how could I not? Plus, it would add a lot of drama and internal strive within Judas, especially if he is good friends with one of the Reptiles or really anyone in these Factions.

"JUMP"

Name: Tsuri Raino

Appearance:

32088710.jpg

Race: Humans

Faction: Falcons

City: Manaki

Personality: An outgoing and clever person who enjoys seeing how others fall on his small traps and how they just leave their mind open to him to play with it. Because of the normality of his life in this desert, he is always bored sleepy.

Brief Bio: Tsuri is being just a normal guy who is giving his best to obtain high notes and a good educational record. He lives with his father, which is sick of a terminal disease, his mother died when he was eight, since then he has tried to fill the empty space in his heart, now he has heard of this new "
Art" that some people is practicing, most of the society rejects it, but he decided to go for it and see what all this about.

(His mother was the owner of a large and expense line of restaurants over the world).

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Extra: Always carries headphones with electronic music.
He must take care of his father most of the time.
His mother left a huge heritage, for this reason he doesn't need to work until he gets to the age of 23.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Krieg
Now, I think we have enough characters to start RP, IC will be up tomorrow because right now there's only two of us here (And 12pm for me so...)

Reactions: Krieg
Now, I think we have enough characters to start RP, IC will be up tomorrow because right now there's only two of us here (And 12pm for me so...)
Cool cool! Yah, it is 11:36 for me, I'm 'bout to call it quits myself x.x"

D'aaww, thaanks! I've been a bit silent 'bout my arrival, so I'm actually shocked somebody noticed xD.

@loviebeest I WANT TO SEE ROEEYN'S SIS!!

@Daws Combine You wrote russian... the thing is that we don't have real cities here (That's why I created Kahnna, Rizo, etc.)

Thr equivalency of Russia here is Rizo.

Sorry. Does the entire nationality not exist?

That's good. I was leading into asking what to substitute in. Sorry for the hassle.

That's good. I was leading into asking what to substitute in. Sorry for the hassle.
Don't worry~

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL THE CHARACTERS

There's going to be an NPC of each faction (Controlled by me and Scarlet if I'm not here) in each city; players can contact with the desired faction through that NPC.

Ex: There's a Falcon NPC that will help Eowyn to get into the faction.

Rawr_CHOMP_by_meago.png
Here Lilium is gnawing on her favorite snack. She recently cut her hair -.-'
amanita_by_meago-d5o6c72.png
Here she still had long hair and in a halloween costume.