Sharp Fall (OOC/Sign Ups) [Always Accepting]

I changed the faction part to an someone who hasn't joined falcons yet. And I had a feeling that was a citizen but thanks for the clarification. I think I will keep Eowyn in Khanna for now unless we come at a point were it's better for me to even it out.

Good, if no one takes the leadership of falcons for tomorrow I'll do it

I just noted... we have no Manaki players o.o

Name: Mariana Raquelle De'Leuve
Appearance:
1.jpg

Race: Esturiones
Faction: Wolves
City: Kahnna
Personality: Maria is a quiet one, and has a tendency to keep to herself. She keeps her anger inside, and simply ignores things that she deems unworthy of her time. She can show kindness to others, but it is rare. She finds satisfaction in a job well done, and works at her goals to the point of exhaustion.
Brief Bio: Maria grew up in a single parent home, where her father took on the job of raising her and her older brother. He taught her to be more of a boy than a girl, but she got along just fine. She and her brother apprenticed under their father in auto mechanics, working on those ridiculous cars that run by themselves and float around. She finds the work revolting, but it pays for her living. Her older brother became interested in the parkour craze, and even though he had only been involved for a week, he died in a stunt where he had attempted to jump from building to building. Needless to say, he missed. Her father has banned her from doing anything reckless like her brother, but it pulls at her more adventurous side. Her brother had been raving about it before he died, and had even shown her a few things.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Extra: Being an Esturiones, she has more cat-like reflexes. She almost always lands on her feet, and has graceful movements, but that doesn't mean she doesn't mess up every now and then. She has no actual experience in parkour.

{~ JUMP - By the way, if the biography isn't acceptable, just let me know. I just wasn't sure how I should incorporate the parkour, so I made up a little background for her to get into it.~}

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rosalind Accepted, your bio is fine.

PS: Who is up to a challenge??? I dare anybody to make a character with NO EXPERIENCE in parkour.... (Just optional though...)

I do this because, if your character has no exp, you will have to do a good amount of training sub plots and I want to see how you can afford that situation

Challenge Accepted. I went ahead and added it to my character.

Challenge Accepted. I went ahead and added it to my character.

Hai~

I'll add your character to the thread once I reach a pc...

@Rosalind Accepted, your bio is fine.
PS: Who is up to a challenge??? I dare anybody to make a character with NO EXPERIENCE in parkour.... (Just optional though...)
I do this because, if your character has no exp, you will have to do a good amount of training sub plots and I want to see how you can afford that situation
Eowyn has basically no experience at all. Maybe a few precision jumps and a wall pass here and there but she is still learning a lot. She hadn't time to practise much. (I looked up parkour videos to familiarize myself with what a 5 month traceur can do.)

Eowyn has basically no experience at all. Maybe a few precision jumps and a wall pass here and there but she is still learning a lot. She hadn't time to practise much. (I looked up parkour videos to familiarize myself with what a 5 month traceur can do.)

When I say no experience.... I mean NO EXPERIENCE, I'm talking about a character that barely knows parkour's definition

Name:

Archer Ainsworth

Male

Appearance:

RPmaterial017_zpsed3f7739.jpg

Race:

Human

Faction:

Wolves

City:

Nigura

Personality:
Archer is a person that value freedom but not naive when it comes to the worth of rules, although he have a great distaste on too restrictive rules, and he is usually a cheerful person especially when he started practicing parkour because for him, he feel more alive and free whenever he is doing parkour. Archer came from a wealthy family but despite of that, he is a humble person and he always strives to live a simple life, that’s why no one know that he came from a wealthy family which he prefer; he can also be childish sometimes, like if a child makes fun of his name or tease him, Archer will retort back like a child, he have a sensitive feeling, although deep inside he is a mature person that already experienced the ups and down of life especially when the situation calls for it.

Illustrator, Character designer

Brief Bio:
Archer came from a wealthy family but doesn’t like to mingle with them too much because he feels suffocated and constrained with rules and obligation within his family and as a consequence, he doesn’t have a good relationship with his father, although Archer had a very good relationship with his mother who always support him but when she died because of a car accident, Archer became more unsociable and isolated, his mother’s death was too much for him, but when Archer turned 15, with the help of his oldest brother, he rented a small apartment and there he learned how to live simply, at first it was extremely hard for Archer and this made him realized how much of a spoiled kid he was, but he did not gave, until he was finally accustomed to his new life style which he prefer and his demeanor also changed from unapproachable and silent type to a cheerful one. Archer moved to Nigura at the age of 21 because of work related reasons and is happy with his current life, although deep inside he felt that something was still missing, until Archer saw a small group of people running, jumping, and climbing together at the top of a building about two months ago; Archer noticed that these people looked very happy as if they are living their life to the fullest; this made him curious and he managed to find out that what he saw is called parkour and when he found a mentor who can teach him parkour, he felt a strange excitement especially when he was finally able to at least properly climbed and run at the rooftop or passed some obstacle with a decent speed, although it was not high and he still have a lot to learn.

Sexual Orientation:

Straight

Extra:
The one who taught him how to draw is his mother since she was a painter
He knows how to use a bow properly since he was pressured because of his name.
The one who named his was his mother.
He also has a good relationship with his oldest brother and youngest sister.

Jump

ok sorry for being slow :) I'm very picky when it comes to picture >_>

Ok new count:
4 traceurs in Khanna
2 traceurs in rizo
and if archer is accepted 2 in nigura
but still zero in Manaki

Name:

Archer Ainsworth

Male

Appearance:

RPmaterial017_zpsed3f7739.jpg

Race:

Human

Faction:

Wolves

City:

Nigura

Personality:
Archer is a person that value freedom but not naive when it comes to the worth of rules, although he have a great distaste on too restrictive rules, and he is usually a cheerful person especially when he started practicing parkour because for him, he feel more alive and free whenever he is doing parkour. Archer came from a wealthy family but despite of that, he is a humble person and he always strives to live a simple life, that’s why no one know that he came from a wealthy family which he prefer; he can also be childish sometimes, like if a child makes fun of his name or tease him, Archer will retort back like a child, he have a sensitive feeling, although deep inside he is a mature person that already experienced the ups and down of life especially when the situation calls for it.

Illustrator, Character designer

Brief Bio:
Archer came from a wealthy family but doesn’t like to mingle with them too much because he feels suffocated and constrained with rules and obligation within his family and as a consequence, he doesn’t have a good relationship with his father, although Archer had a very good relationship with his mother who always support him but when she died because of a car accident, Archer became more unsociable and isolated, his mother’s death was too much for him, but when Archer turned 15, with the help of his oldest brother, he rented a small apartment and there he learned how to live simply, at first it was extremely hard for Archer and this made him realized how much of a spoiled kid he was, but he did not gave, until he was finally accustomed to his new life style which he prefer and his demeanor also changed from unapproachable and silent type to a cheerful one. Archer moved to Nigura at the age of 21 because of work related reasons and is happy with his current life, although deep inside he felt that something was still missing, until Archer saw a small group of people running, jumping, and climbing together at the top of a building about two months ago; Archer noticed that these people looked very happy as if they are living their life to the fullest; this made him curious and he managed to find out that what he saw is called parkour and when he found a mentor who can teach him parkour, he felt a strange excitement especially when he was finally able to at least properly climbed and run at the rooftop or passed some obstacle with a decent speed, although it was not high and he still have a lot to learn.

Sexual Orientation:

Straight

Extra:
The one who taught him how to draw is his mother since she was a painter
He knows how to use a bow properly since he was pressured because of his name.
The one who named his was his mother.
He also has a good relationship with his oldest brother and youngest sister.

Finally, you missed a 4 four letter word, once you type it, Archer will be accepted

what did I missed?

If you read the rules quietly, you will note that I ask players to write a certain word... Which is also in every CS in this thread...

Lol I see... I did missed that one but it doesn't mean I did not read important rules :)

Neko-girl-anime_zps129a0858.jpeg
Name: Jinx

Race: Amonis

Faction: Falcons [Faction Leader]

City: Manaki

Personality: Jinx is very secretive but that doesn’t stop her from enjoying the spot light; in fact she likes making herself a mystery to get people interested in her. That may make her slightly narcissistic in a way, yet she still loves trying to do things for others. She loves technology (but not to make things easier) and different ways of thinking.

Brief Bio: Most of Jinx is a mystery that she refuses to give to other people. What people know is that she currently lives alone with no family around to account for her. She has an interest in technology (though not the way life has made it but more outrageous fun things) and strange ways of thinking ever since she was very little, always making things and trying to learn everything. That is what got her into parkour. She had heard of it, and with it being a new thing she decided to get into it. She may seem like she would live in another city like Rizo or Kahnna, but she doesn’t like the way they treat technology there.

Extra:
-She creates many random inventions, some that she tried to sell to people to make money
-A lot of the things she is wearing are made up with inventions she created (like just having the cloths light up)
- She likes to cover her cat ears with a hat in the shape of them just to be different

(Jump)
Now we have a Falcon and someone who lives in Manaki.​

Name: Jinx

Race: Amonis

Faction: Falcons [Faction Leader]

City: Manaki

Personality: Jinx is very secretive but that doesn’t stop her from enjoying the spot light; in fact she likes making herself a mystery to get people interested in her. That may make her slightly narcissistic in a way, yet she still loves trying to do things for others. She loves technology (but not to make things easier) and different ways of thinking.

Brief Bio: Most of Jinx is a mystery that she refuses to give to other people. What people know is that she currently lives alone with no family around to account for her. She has an interest in technology (though not the way life has made it but more outrageous fun things) and strange ways of thinking ever since she was very little, always making things and trying to learn everything. That is what got her into parkour. She had heard of it, and with it being a new thing she decided to get into it. She may seem like she would live in another city like Rizo or Kahnna, but she doesn’t like the way they treat technology there.

Extra:
-She creates many random inventions, some that she tried to sell to people to make money
-A lot of the things she is wearing are made up with inventions she created (like just having the cloths light up)
- She likes to cover her cat ears with a hat in the shape of them just to be different

(Jump)
Now we have a Falcon and someone who lives in Manaki.​
Accepted

Name: Marcus "Sinner" Smith

Appearance:
tumblr_m9ojdkrgRQ1rcq39ho1_500.jpg

Race: Humans

City: Rizo

Personality: Marcus could be called brutal, though a more accurate term would be efficient. He has little to no problem attacking anybody who gets in his way and is willing to do whatever it takes to meet the given objective within whatever stipulations are set upon him. He generally is friendly outside of jobs, but when delivering sketchy or "Hot" packages, he will not talk to anyone and, in fact, will avoid even looking at any other living thing.

Brief Bio: Marcus was abandoned at a young age by struggling parents, unable to make ends meet together, much less with him around. He was taken in and raised by a gang of homeless people, taught the ways of the street for the better half of his life. When he was 12, he joined an illegal fight club, fighting his way to notoriety as "The Sinner", a man who embodied the lawless nature of illegal fights. After a 5 year stint in jail, a 18 year old Marcus abandoned fighting and got a real job as a foot courier. It was just a few weeks ago that he entered the world of parkour. At first, he only saw it as a faster way to deliver his packages. But recently, his view has been noticeably.... shifting.

Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Extra: Marcus is actually not an official member of the Wolves. They are just his biggest customers.

Also, Jump

Name: Marcus "Sinner" Smith
Appearance:
Race: Humans
City: Rizo
Personality: Marcus could be called brutal, though a more accurate term would be efficient. He has little to no problem attacking anybody who gets in his way and is willing to do whatever it takes to meet the given objective within whatever stipulations are set upon him. He generally is friendly outside of jobs, but when delivering sketchy or "Hot" packages, he will not talk to anyone and, in fact, will avoid even looking at any other living thing.
Brief Bio: Marcus was abandoned at a young age by struggling parents, unable to make ends meet together, much less with him around. He was taken in and raised by a gang of homeless people, taught the ways of the street for the better half of his life. When he was 12, he joined an illegal fight club, fighting his way to notoriety as "The Sinner", a man who embodied the lawless nature of illegal fights. After a 5 year stint in jail, a 18 year old Marcus abandoned fighting and got a real job as a foot courier. It was just a few weeks ago that he entered the world of parkour. At first, he only saw it as a faster way to deliver his packages. But recently, his view has been noticeably.... shifting.
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Extra: Marcus is actually not an official member of the Wolves. They are just his biggest customers.
Also, Jump
Accepted

NO MORE WOLVES ACCEPTED (We have like 5 wolves and no more than 2 in other factions...)

• Thank You
Reactions: Daws Combine