Sharp Fall (OOC/Sign Ups) [Always Accepting]

Still here. Still waiting patiently. Don't know what I am supposed to do. :-)

Waiting as well.

Good to know that there's still people on this...

WHERE ARE THE OTHERS?!?!?! WE ARE WAITING FOR ALL OF THEM!!

Mate if you don't have anything else to do. Shoot them all a PM and we will see whos here or not.

Wait...before i start... i may have something that if answered differently, totally screws up my entire plans, so i must ask two questions...

1. Do all characters with >1 year of Parkouring mean that they suck at it? or is this out in the real field, like they have completed a training course and are ready and stuff?

2. I need someone to describe the three races you have available a little more in-depth for me? Idk as to why but you're definitions confuse me for some reason ;-;

@El Presidente

1- It means any kind of experience, training or field, what really matters is their knowledge about techniques and physical preparation. Normally, before even starting to practice, people take from 6 to 12 months of physical preparation, then they start practicing basic techniques as the roll, the kong, different kinds of vaults and so go on... (Basically, you can one year of experience and be good but with not that good physical form, or have a good physical form but not that good technique).

2- Humans: Does this really needs explanation? I'm going to say some things anyway. Humans have an average physic form which they can develop through training, the same is for their senses and reflexes, they are the main race in this world. They have shared the world with the amonis since the start of times.

Amonis: Their physical form is quite similar to humans, but they show feline aspects as tail and cat ears. They can train and acquire experience faster than humans because of their senses which are somewhat higher than the norm. Amonis normally live in the cities with humans, they have both a shared story and culture. Amonis show a particular like toward high levels of libertine content. (Not that libertine), (If you want to know how they look like just type neko people in google images).

Esturiones: As the amonis, they a similar body form with humans, but, you could say they are somewhat like "Animal-People", their main difference with amonis is that they Animal Traits and amonis only show feline traits, an esturion could have gills as a fish, or claws as a tiger, basically, anything that comes form an animal that doesn't haves to be from a feline. They are the ones with best reflexes and physical form. Unlike amonis, esturiones don't share a complete history with humans, they appeared as result of something that I can't tell right now (It would spoil the plot). Esturiones main problem is their temperament, they can be easly angered and very violent if they feel at bay or sorrounded. They past more of their lives in the woods which has also helped in the development of their senses, but they normallt go into cities when a certain age (17) is reached.

I think this should explain it.

Reactions: Nue
Name: Cirid Riordan

Appearance:

CoOpGo3ld-QhhXgL1vi22b9U_Uatvl84HDqq3DNjjjxmg6HyhtKcVBTAInI42gwrIe4W95vwf7LAZfD1v91uYnQBeYieJLmp8baxhlEmDd_qzC4kbk8

Race: Esturiones?

Faction: FALCON...PUNCH

City: Kahna

Personality: Calm, Social, and determined. Cirid is that guy who seems like he will never ever get a job done, like your average couch potato, but in actuality, you tell him to get a job done, he'll do it, he might not do it your way, but he'll do it.

Occupation: Security officer of a corporate official. Specifically, Mr.Kaz of Kaz Enterprises & Industry.

Brief Bio: Cirid always dreamed of being in Kahna ever since he heard about it. So it was of no excitement when he turned of age to leave the forest, he went immediately toward the great city in order to do what he thought most people who lived there already achieved. Being successful. But as he quickly learned, with every success comes a string of failures. Cirid never got successful, especially since he wanted to become an architect in a city that seemed about chock full of those. Instead, Cirid was one of the failures that were stepped on to make a success more powerful. A very enigmatic man by the name of 'Mr.Kaz' took careful notice of his seemingly odd intelligence, and decided to put it to use, landing Cirid his job as a security officer. But as luck may turn out, Mr.Kaz was actually a master architect, and taught him everything he needed to know about the various buildings in Kahna, from the tallest skyscraper to the smallest hydrant. He would send a little information his way everyday, in exchange for something else:

Corruption.

Mr.Kaz, as nice as he is, is still very much evil, and by far more intelligent than anyone Cirid's ever seen. Worst part is, He sends people like Cirid to do the dirty work, slaughtering and arranging accidents for the endless amounts of innocents, men, women, and children just to make a rich man even richer.

Worse still, nobody even knows who he is, and he is invincible as the world may know it.

But there is a way, there is always a way. A group of people that combat the corruption.
and he heard about them through bits and pieces, and thus, Cirid began using his vast architectural knowledge for a new use: Parkour, finding the ledges and corners of each building, the force needed and angle of each jump. He went to the gym, and practiced jumping and parkour around a few abandoned complexes, ans slowly wiggled his way out of Mr.Kaz's thumb to join a new group, The Falcons.

Basically Cirid liked the city life of Kahna, and he was really good at architecture and being smart, and he thought those things would bring him fortune, well, he went, and he fell under the corruption of the city, and under the control of a very bad but powerful man, Mr.Kaz, who actually taught him things. He wanted to break free from the corruption, as much of a conformist as he was. So he heard some stuff about a group that combated that corruption. So he worked his way down the totem pole, learned some parkour through inspiration of a revolution, joined the group of city-jumpers with his incisive knowledge of buildings.
Sexual Orientation: Bisex.

Extra:
- as social as Cirid is, he has nobody he can really trust. with corruption around every corner you know?
- OMG he works for the bad stuff!!! OMG DONT TRUST HIM!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! That is not the case, he purposely started dimming down on his bond and control (and his wages) in a slow but successful process before he even thought about joining them, trust in the fact that he isn't a spy, or any of that shaz.
- Speaking of Shaz, Cirid resembles that of a brown fox. Nifty.
- At the point of this RP, Cirid would have done 8 months of parkouring.
- Expect him to be quite the nerdy rambler, as in don't try asking him questions about any of the buildings.

Last edited:

Appearance:

neme__s_head_by_anime_fox-d2zf5yh.jpg

Personality: cheerful, social, yet determined, Cirud is that guy who seems like he will never ever get a job done, like a little kid who is constantly angry, but in actuality, you tell him to get a job done, he'll do it, he might not be quiet about it, but he'll do it.

Brief Bio: (A brief description of your character's bio, add how did he met parkour please) wip after update

Extra:
Wip after update

So just jump! Go ahead and jump!
When you finish... we'll see...

I FINISHED...or completely screwed up...i cannot tell which.

also, I swallowed some Christmas ornament glass...ouch!

Appearance:

CoOpGo3ld-QhhXgL1vi22b9U_Uatvl84HDqq3DNjjjxmg6HyhtKcVBTAInI42gwrIe4W95vwf7LAZfD1v91uYnQBeYieJLmp8baxhlEmDd_qzC4kbk8

Personality: Calm, Social, and determined. Cirid is that guy who seems like he will never ever get a job done, like your average couch potato, but in actuality, you tell him to get a job done, he'll do it, he might not do it your way, but he'll do it.

Occupation: Security officer of a corporate official. Specifically, Mr.Kaz of Kaz Enterprises & Industry.

Brief Bio: Cirid always dreamed of being in Kahna ever since he heard about it. So it was of no excitement when he turned of age to leave the forest, he went immediately toward the great city in order to do what he thought most people who lived there already achieved. Being successful. But as he quickly learned, with every success comes a string of failures. Cirid never got successful, especially since he wanted to become an architect in a city that seemed about chock full of those. Instead, Cirid was one of the failures that were stepped on to make a success more powerful. A very enigmatic man by the name of 'Mr.Kaz' took careful notice of his seemingly odd intelligence, and decided to put it to use, landing Cirid his job as a security officer. But as luck may turn out, Mr.Kaz was actually a master architect, and taught him everything he needed to know about the various buildings in Kahna, from the tallest skyscraper to the smallest hydrant. He would send a little information his way everyday, in exchange for something else:

Corruption.

Mr.Kaz, as nice as he is, is still very much evil, and by far more intelligent than anyone Cirid's ever seen. Worst part is, He sends people like Cirid to do the dirty work, slaughtering and arranging accidents for the endless amounts of innocents, men, women, and children just to make a rich man even richer.

Worse still, nobody even knows who he is, and he is invincible as the world may know it.

But there is a way, there is always a way. A group of people that combat the corruption.
and he heard about them through bits and pieces, and thus, Cirid began using his vast architectural knowledge for a new use: Parkour, finding the ledges and corners of each building, the force needed and angle of each jump. He went to the gym, and practiced jumping and parkour around a few abandoned complexes, ans slowly wiggled his way out of Mr.Kaz's thumb to join a new group, The Falcons.

Basically Cirid liked the city life of Kahna, and he was really good at architecture and being smart, and he thought those things would bring him fortune, well, he went, and he fell under the corruption of the city, and under the control of a very bad but powerful man, Mr.Kaz, who actually taught him things. He wanted to break free from the corruption, as much of a conformist as he was. So he heard some stuff about a group that combated that corruption. So he worked his way down the totem pole, learned some parkour through inspiration of a revolution, joined the group of city-jumpers with his incisive knowledge of buildings.

Extra:
- as social as Cirid is, he has nobody he can really trust. with corruption around every corner you know?
- OMG he works for the bad stuff!!! OMG DONT TRUST HIM!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! That is not the case, he purposely started dimming down on his bond and control (and his wages) in a slow but successful process before he even thought about joining them, trust in the fact that he isn't a spy, or any of that shaz.
- Speaking of Shaz, Cirid resembles that of a brown fox. Nifty.
- At the point of this RP, Cirid would have done 8 months of parkouring.
- Expect him to be quite the nerdy rambler, as in don't try asking him questions about any of the buildings.
May i warn you... Things like corruption and stuff are planned to be in the main plot (In a way higher level), so be careful with this.

Accepted~

May i warn you... Things like corruption and stuff are planned to be in the main plot (In a way higher level), so be careful with this.

Accepted~
kk, plus, Mr.Kaz can be anyone you wish, since no one knows him, so you can utilize him in any way you wish...

and thankies!!! *hugs Zackymas*

kk, plus, Mr.Kaz can be anyone you wish, since no one knows him, so you can utilize him in any way you wish...

and thankies!!! *hugs Zackymas*
Ok~

That thing of Mr. Kaz actually saves some work for me so thanks.

You can start posting whenever you want, you can try to interact with somenone, anything (Please be aware of the current events in the city)

No problemo
Ok~

That thing of Mr. Kaz actually saves some work for me so thanks.

You can start posting whenever you want, you can try to interact with somenone, anything (Please be aware of the current events in the city)
and as far as posting goes... I won't be able to post until tomorrow, as I am on my phone and will not be able to access a computer until then...
HOWEVER, I will be reading this just to catch up is know?

No problemo

and as far as posting goes... I won't be able to post until tomorrow, as I am on my phone and will not be able to access a computer until then...
HOWEVER, I will be reading this just to catch up is know?
Ok~

Just take it easy with each post~

Reactions: Nue
well, considering my entire post NEVER POSTED (and the fact i never saved my draft, so stupid) You'll have to wait until tomorrow for my post so sorry, and instead of me going to people, as i don't want to intrude in thier future plans, would anyone mind bumping into me in the RP? Just a suggestion?

ummm, does anyone like that idea...hello?