Shark Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
weird in the body
You misspelled "totally normal because even super common treatments like tyelonol don't work for absolutely everybody due to the fact that bodies are different"

Reactions: Arcadia
You misspelled "totally normal because even super common treatments like tyelonol don't work for absolutely everybody due to the fact that bodies are different"
H'okay, tumblr.

I use ginger tea! Ginger is anti-inflammatory, and the hot water is soothing for your tummy. Hot packs, soup, and rest, as well as the wonderful power of distraction are my go to's. Mostly because I've been taking pharmaceutical painkillers pretty regularly for over a decade and they're gonna start wrecking my liver/kidneys, so I look for alternatives where I can. Anyway you should ask your/a doctor about pain management, not strangers with bodies and histories that aren't yours ;3

Ooooh Ginger tea, did not think about that!
I was less asking for advice and more just wanting to know what other people do ^_^ Can't research something if you don't know it's a thing after all :)

Reactions: Minibit
I call mine "Hey, Sen, I can't raid this week..."

In actuality, I just call it "bleeding" because before January, I bled for about four months and forgot what it was like to be on a cycle. I assume it's a stress reaction or something like that, but I recently got a 'normal' cycle and MAN. Cramps were horrible. I could feel every bit of liquid. Last time I felt that way was back in high school, when Mom often pulled me out of class and handed me a pill usually given to people post-surgery.

Turns out my raid leader is a medical doctor and he told me not to take those hardcore painkillers, and instead take 1000mg of Naproxen Sodium. Killed the pain for twelve hours. DO NOT DO THIS WITHOUT TALKING TO A DOCTOR FIRST. I MIGHT HAVE DONE THE MATH WRONG. I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.

But yeah, more names:
Egyptian Plague
Funny-Colored Shiny Grimer
Clown Car of Blood

My daughter calls her Elmo, because every time it shows up, she wants to murder someone. Funny considering when she was little I couldn't get her to stop watching Elmo's World...

Your kid is a serial killer....
You ever listen to Elmo for a half hour straight? You'd want to kill someone too. XD

So you condition her to kill by means of mental torture?
That's exactly it. Who would ever suspect a hormonal, 101lb, 5'1 teenage girl of anything?

Reactions: LunaValentine
Readers of Young Adult novels... They condition you to assume every girl or boy have secret training/powers/Destiny.
IT IS MY DESTINY TO FIND A HOT VAMPIRE BOYFRIEND, GET INTO THE MIDDLE OF A SUPERNATURAL WAR/CONFLICT THAT IS HIDDEN RIGHT BENEATH THE HUMANS NOSES AND DISCOVER A POWER I NEVER REALIZED I HAD! EITHER THAT OR HE WILL BE AN ALIEN OR DEMON/ANGEL WITH THE EXACT SAME STORYLINE! One day my love, we shalt meet, one day.

Or are we talking about the other kind, cause in that case:

ONCE THE WORLD BECOMES POST-APOCALYPTIC I WILL FIND A HOT BOYFRIEND, DISCOVER I HAVE SOME AMAZING ABILITY THAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT FROM EVERYONE ELSE EVEN THOUGH LATER I WILL REALIZE THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE LIKE ME AND WE WILL TRY TO SAVE EVERYTHING, SCREW EVERYTHING UP MANY TIMES AND THE ENDING WILL NEVER BE WHAT WAS WANTED. ... I like the supernatural version better I: Nothing ever works out in the post apocalyptic ones D:

Omfg Elmo, I love it.

My sister usually calls it a variety of collective foul words with the common implication that everything is awful and the world can fuck off

50% hormones, 50% trying for many years to be a mommy =(

Now she calls it "the universe's incoming tide of jealousy at my impending parenthood" 8D

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
I KNEW THIS WAS A PERIOD THREAD BEFORE I CLICKED IT.

Has @Kooriryu chimed in yet? Because this is her jam.

yuh bruh

I use "red tide" 'cuz I like saying I gotta switch surfboards when shit gets too gnarly.

• Love
All I know is, there are "Ragu" days, and I really wish I didn't know about "Ragu Days."

• Love
k2-_8dc5a3f6-01e7-45cf-896d-8e9bf77ceab7.v1.jpg

• Nice Execution!
Ragu days... I know that, even though I'd never heard the term before. I feel that.

Status
Not open for further replies.