Share your randomness

4152475_std.jpg

Oh hey guys~ what's up?

Reactions: Tsuruga Jane
No. I refuse.

On Saturday, I went to a friend's BBQ. Once there, she (obviously drunk), challenged me to a wrestling match for my t-shirt, then proceeded to tackle me. We ended up wrestling for over an hour for possession of my t-shirt, while the other twenty people there cheered us on. It was really strange.

Oh, and today my girlfriend (a paramedic), got called to a scene where this guy accidentally ran himself over with a 50,000lb piece of machinery. He did not survive.

Reactions: PureKor
Talk about the Universe being Totally against you xD

Poor guy though >.>

P.s. You kept the shirt I suppose and not let her win RIGHT?!@.@

On Saturday, I went to a friend's BBQ. Once there, she (obviously drunk), challenged me to a wrestling match for my t-shirt, then proceeded to tackle me. We ended up wrestling for over an hour for possession of my t-shirt, while the other twenty people there cheered us on. It was really strange.

Oh, and today my girlfriend (a paramedic), got called to a scene where this guy accidentally ran himself over with a 50,000lb piece of machinery. He did not survive.
LOL. YOU WON RIGHT???

Why is there no good roleplays at this late hour.. Its like im the only creative mind up this late o3o xD

Why is there no good roleplays at this late hour.. Its like im the only creative mind up this late o3o xD

Some people are still sleepin'.. Ol' friend..
And others just woke up like me ^^ because we live in different time Zones.~

image.jpg

Some people are still sleepin'.. Ol' friend..
And others just woke up like me ^^ because we live in different time Zones.~

View attachment 35292
I havn't went to sleep yet? Its 4:44 AM here... whats up wif dis world >.> <.< Stay up all the time like i do ~eye's are on-fire~ see im alive? hehe ^-^;...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person