Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Share Your Dreams

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Flaremon, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Basically, what the title says.

I had one this morning, about two guys getting half of their heads chopped off after they threw daggers at a wall and it boomerang back to their faces. They survived, surprisingly, but they ended up becoming retards.

Weird.

So, any interesting dreams to share?

2. Last night I had this weird dream about being in this huge acting/arts school. But it was like... all supernatural sci-fi style. So, apparently I had been gone on a vaycay for two weeks and came back. And everyone was talking about how they could hear all this weird stuff out of my old rooms. They thought I was having hot sex with my boyfriend in there. And i was like, "...but he died a few months ago."

Turns out, one of the other chicks at the school was flippin' crazy and she had his body in there wrapped up in plastic and was doing weeeird things with it. x___X And she was murdering people at the school off. So all through the dream people are coming up dead and we're piecing the mystery all together. Then it gets to the whole scary part where she's trying to kill ME. o___o She tried to suck out my soul with weird shadow demons.

And then I was rescued by one of Alarice's RP characters and the dream shifted to really frustrating things about me trying to clean the house and do chores, but nothing getting done. ><

3. Wow. That's very... detailed, surprisingly. 'Coz I can't remember shit about the details of my dreams. lol

4. I always have feature length movie style awesome dreams! XD Except when I have rage/emotion dreams, or just those annoying ones that piss me off. >>; The really neat ones I write down and I use them for roleplay plots.

Over active imagination is what I have. .____.

5. Read the first OOC post of Euphoria. That's one of my dreams right there.

My dreams are usually eerie. I mainly dream about the apocalypse or collapsing cities. Sometimes I even have an "out of body" experience--at least that's what I call it--where the dream feels too real and I don't realize that I am dreaming.

6. *facepalm* I took my computer apart thinking I would get it back together in a few hours, and get started on rping. But ran into some issues....and then downloads.....that took some time. (Since I changed my motherboard, and re-install my OS)

7. Lyra hold him tightly.

8. I actually have a dream journal but I won't share any of my dreams...

People tend to avoid me after I tell them about the things I dream up 8D

9. Last night I dreamt I was talking a to a girl I know, and all of a sudden she asks "do you want to marry me?" so thinking it's a joke I say "hell yes" and suddenly everyone starts taking it way too seriously and making a big deal out of it, and before I know it I'm engaged.

Then the dream skips forward and I'm late for the wedding, and I try to run because despite not wanting to get married I don't want to hurt her feelings by not showing up. I finally make it to the party, and her family (who I've never met IRL or on the internet for that matter) starts being all jovial with me.

So I get up on some sort of stage, and hold a speech about what I like about that girl, but somehow I can't bring myself to say that I want to marry her...and that's when I woke up.

Might seem like a wonderful dream for some, but the vibe I got from it was scary as fuck...I still shudder when I think about it.

Whenever I remember my dreams, they usually are vivid nightmares, and generally they mean something IRL...

Haven't figured out exactly what this one means yet...

Also: DETACHABLE PENIS! HELL YEAH!

10. This is one of the weirder dreams I've dreamt recently, and I haven't really figured out what this means, but here goes... Oh, warning, this is pretty much downright weird and NSFW. You've been warned... anyways, here goes:

Show Spoiler
    Because I've been wanting to sleep so bad, I ended up being inside a motel room with a girl whom i know personally in real life. It wasn't an ordinary motel room, though, it looked like a penthouse suite, but it was just next to the parking lot. Anyways, the girl was asking me for sex, and because she insisted, I had no choice but to agree. I told her I had to take a bath first, and I even asked her if she wanted to join and she did came with me to the bathroom.

While we were inside the bathroom, I noticed somebody enter our room. She didn't notice the intruder, though, but I did because I was nearer the bathroom door, and that the bathroom door had a one-way mirror. I was able to see the intruder go inside the motel room and inspect the things inside, including our clothes that were lying on the bed. The intruder looked like a middle-aged, fat nerd (otaku) or something.

Much to my surprise, he took my clothes and sniffed them, and then he took the clothes with him. The intruder didn't leave, though, he stayed inside our room, so we had no choice but to do *IT* inside the bathroom.

While we were doing it, I said something like "it's really different when the one you're doing it to is thin," she simply laughed at my comment.

11. I had a dream that involved Diana, Pan allot of beer and wine coolers...we had to find somewhere to keep all the beer/wine coolers cold, then the grandma came to attack us and i woke up!!! yeah, weird shtuff!!!