FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
In the war-torn world of Templar is where magic users called "Shard Casters" fight endlessly with each other, using spells in the form of marble-like "Shards". With the power of the Shards, the Shard Casters are able to use spells and control monsters called "Spirits". However danger arises when those who want power of the 6 Kings of Silaria, most powerful spirits, to destroy the world as they know it. Now it's up to those willing to risk it all to help save this war-torn world. However with the help of Sephiria the leader of the others they might just be able to save the world.

People will play as both Spirits and the Shard Casters. Keep in mind the spirit might be strong when free but bouned by a master its only as strong as its bond with its master. Also the spirit have a mind of their own so if you treat them illy they won't help you. Also not everyone had Spritis and if you win a battle/fight the winner will get the loosers Spirit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.