Shapeshifter.

"...Well," Isaac thought. "If you'd be willing to drive me there on my moped... I don't think I should drive quite yet," he said timidly, but trying to keep up his confidence.

"If you want to see, we'd better do it as soon as possible because tomorrow, I doubt I'll be so willing." He held up the key to the scooter and looked at her somewhat hopefully, yet tiredly.

Eclaire looked at the keys he offered and and then at his face. Nibbling her bottom lip she walked back over and took the keys and then considered them for a few moments. "You try to grope me during the ride and I'll make sure you fall off and get he worst road rash that can possibly be gotten," she warned before turning to head back to the door. "Where are you parked? I'll meet you there. It would be better if we weren't seen leaving together, wouldn't you agree?"

He laughed, a hearty laugh this time. "Excuse me, miss, but I believe you were the one who just called me, what was it, 'hot.'" He smirked at her, surprised at the comfortable feeling he had around her. "And yes, I agree. You go first."

As she left the room, he took a deep, realizing breath. What the fuck was he doing? Inviting a student of his back to his apartment... He took another breath and waited about 10 minutes before deciding to leave his office. He turned off the lights, gathered the rest of his ungraded papers, and headed out to the parking lot where he looked around for Eclaire.

The only signal that Eclaire was nearing him in the parking lot was the jangle of her bell as she walked. She appeared beside him and looked around the more or less empty parking lot. "Well, who would know which moped is yours in this busy world," she teased softly as she headed to the only one that was there. She was glad that it was a scooter rather than a motorcycle with her skirt. She had a pair of black jeans in her bag in case the day required such actions but she didn't want to have to run inside and miss the chance of seeing him turn into a cat again.

"Shut up and drive," he teased, waiting for her to climb on before he did.

He wasnt' sure what to do with his hands. He placed them on her shoulders as opposed to her waist.

"Let's just go, and quickly, before somebody comes out here and sees us leaving together, especially with you driving..."

(Skipping ahead to them inside the apartment)

866_uptown_dallas_apartments_2.jpg (minus the zebra rug...)

Isaac's place was downtown, on the third floor of the building. It was tidy, and rather large, considering his teaching job, for which he didn't get paid enough. He tossed the keys down on the table and went into the kitchen, opening the fridge door. He called from the kitchen, "How old you, Eclaire?" He reached for another beer - he'd need it. He cracked it open and grabbed one for her, doing the same. He brought it into the living room and set them both down on the table.

"I don't have anything else to drink. You don't have to accept it."

He sat down on the sofa, stretching out. His head was hurting again - nerves. He knew what he had to do, and he kept his beer in hand, swigging it every few minutes. He wanted to get this over with..

The girl took the drink but didn't take a sip until she'd watched him take a few of his own. "I'm 22," she answered with a tilt of her head as she sat across from him. She wasn't much of a beer drinker, and she knew that she honestly shouldn't be drinking now because she'd have to find some way to get home.

"Didn't think that one out great," she grumbled to herself before looking at the man directly. "So, Mr. Evans, you were going to show me your changing into a cat act." It was a gentl prompt though she was willing to wait until he finished his bear if she needed to. She crossed her legs as she relaxed back into her seat, unaware that by doing so just a tiny bit more of her leg was revealed. She wasn't aware of that aspect of her.

It wasn't that men ignored her. Nah, she'd gotten the occasional request for a date, and she'd dated, but she just didn't think of herself as something a man would daydream over. The only thing that kept her hip from being revealed completely was the multiple layers of the skirt that ruffled and settled around her.

Isaac almost groaned, but very quietly, glancing at the leg she was showing. Another grumble as he sipped his beer one last time and then sat it down on the table.

He rested his elbows on his knees and closed his eyes, concentrating. In seconds, the fur began sprouting from his face, and his ears morphed up to the top of his head, and grew perky, furry. He felt himself shrinking down, his back elongating, his legs retreating into his body.

And then, as fast as it had started, there he was. He sat on his haunches on the couch next to her, looking up at her with a look that said, "satisfied?" And he started morphing back, grabbing the beer immediately.

"Do you believe me now? If I give you A's for the rest of the semester, will you promise not to tell anyone?"

Eclaire stared at him before the temptation overtook her. She put her own beer down and shifted so that she was facing him completely, her hand going out and running over his ear. Of the hole thing it was his ears that fascinated her. "How weird," she said , wide awake against despite her previous claim of being exhausted.

Slowly she leaned in, staring at his ears as if, if she stared long enough, they would magically reform into kitten ears. Oblivious to the fact that her breath was fanning over his neck, she stared , her head tilting one way and then the other as she then looked at the top of his head for some sign that the ear she touched had been at the top of his head.

"A's?" she asked softly, not really there nor here, just trying to figure it all out. "No, but I'll keep you posted on what it'll take to keep me quiet."

He shuttered a little - his ears were very sensitives. Goosebumps rose on his skin, and as her breath fluttered over his neck, he couldn't control himself.

He took her face in his hands and looked in her eyes for a second before shoving his lips against hers. But then he realized what he was doing and he pulled away quickly, his cheeks bright red.

"Oh my god I.. I'm so sorry. Eclaire.." He was stumbling over his words. "Eclaire, I don't what came over me." Well, he did... the dress, the touching, the smell of her, her soft breath on his neck... "I shouldn't have been drinking. I shouldn't have brought you here. Jesus Christ.."

Eclaire sat, her eyes slowly widening as the kiss sunk in. Her own cheeks slowly bloomed rosy and she stood from the couch to put the much needed space between them as she tried to think past the fact that she had to admit he was a good kisser. "Oh god," she whispered before she turned away to hide her embarrassed features.

She wasn't embarrassed because it happened; she was embarrassed because she'd liked it. Her heart hammered loudly in her chest and she looked down at the beer. Closing her eyes she tried to think of a way out of this. She wanted to act as if it were nothing--which technically it was. But the feeling of his lips against hers had sparked something in her that she didn't want to admit. She shifted from one foot to the other before turning and grabbing her beer.

Taking a large swig of it to boost her confidence long enough, she sat back down and leaned in, pressing her lips to his. There it was again--the spark of intrigue, desire, whatever one wanted to call it. When she pulled back a moment later she felt like her lips were sizzling with left over energy. "There," she said, swallowing back her embarrassment as she pushed herself back into a standing position. "Consider your mistake erased by mine. At least the one about the kissing," she said as she walked over and grabbed her back before backing towards the door. "I-I think I'm just going to walk back to campus. The air'll clear my mind I think." She didn't point out that it was also a good hour or two walk from the apartment to the campus though. How else was she supposed to get back?

(I think I must go to bed. I am exhausted. Tomorrow we continue)

((Certainly :) Rest well))