1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Science Fiction, Fantasy, Science Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Historical, Shounen-ai and Shoujo-ai, Psychological, Steampunk and... well, I'm actually up for most kinds of role plays.
Ten.Count.600.1800463.jpg
Ok, I've seriously been craving some yaoi action lately. I'm still a bit uncomfortable (and inexperienced) with smut, buuut... I am willing to give it a try. Please bare with me.

What I Expect
- I expect you to have acceptable grammar and spelling.
- One liners are a no no. While I don't always want a novella, some in depth descriptions from time to time can be quite pleasant to read.
- I try to reply as often as possible, but have patience with me. School takes a lot of my time, and I might not be able to reply every day.
- I do not wish to see any gary studs.
- I expect you to take control of the story as well. We are two authors creating something together, not yet me leading you and leash. Contribute to the story, and I will do the same.

What I Like
- I like most genres, and am open to most ideas.
- I enjoy playing both seme(dominant) and uke(submissive), yet due to only running into people preferring the latter, I have lately mainly been playing the former. I would appreciate it if I get to play uke from time to time also. I don't mind having my characters be seke or suke, nor do I mind doubling up. I just want to be allowed to play submissive for once at some point. x.x
- I like age gaps. Not illegal ones, but significant age gaps which may cause drama. 8)
- I love RP drama.
- I also like uke or seme characters which don't quite follow the archetypes (though I have nothing against the archetypes).
- I like having a good story.
- I love playing multiple characters.

What I DON'T Like
- I don't like one liners and bad grammar/spelling.
- I don't like damsels in distress (for the most part)
- I don't like gary stues.
- I don't like smut without plot.
- I don't like people unwilling to help develop the plot.
- I don't like being left without a word.​

I'd be glad to discuss a yaoi with you, if you're still open to it.

TEN
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT

rp with me pleasseee !!!