FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Hello there! :3 welcome. So I have plots. Many many plots but first I knew people. Let's start off with I have a sick twisted mind that comes out in my plots. When I say sick and twisted I do mean that. But not to the point we are talking about an RP being all about an old guy (69+) playing with children (5-19). That's twisted but I'm twisted in a good way.

Plot 1:
Dahlia (aka Spade) has always worked in the red light district. She was an orphan with no family only the older brother she never meet. Being found by the Lady of a Brothel in red light district she starts her job there. A few years later a young man by the name of Luka or as his stage name Ace comes and joins the brothel. Little does Dahlia know that he is both owner of the red light district and her older brother. Before long she falls in love with Ace she learns that he is is twisted brother that has always loved her in a non brotherly way. Even though he never acted towards her as a anything other then a caring older brother he always loved her and only wanted to see her happy. Through out their childhood, before he was sent away and there parents died, their parents kept him away from there darling angel Dahlia even telling her her beloved brother was evil and would hurt her.

I read a rule somewhere about characters which are less than 14 years of age = bad!

I think she/he covered that part pretty well, meaning she/he mentioned it above if you didn't read carefully. Thought that being said I would be interested in this RP drop me a PM when you can and we can sort things out. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.