*shakes cage door* hello? anyone?

I'll gladly take the role of the club owner. The guy that give new folks tours, and sometimes takes private sessions with the slaves. ^^
I can help setup the club as well.
Looks like you're gonna be my Daddy. ;)

Looks like you're gonna be my Daddy. ;)
Guaranteed fun time ;3

I have done a Roleplay with SkyeBlue before, so (hopefully) it won't be a problem. I'll leave a CS for her to judge.
'Thank you' to ShadowfireRynn for the sheet.

Name: Rion Krona
Applying for: Club Owner
Orientation: Straight. (He will kindly pass male slaves on to clients.)
Height: 6 ft 0 in
Weight: 160 ib
Likes: Control, females, entertainment, parties, strip shows, dominance, training of slaves, teasing, bondage, collar/leash, caging, nekos (and other fantasy creatures), gags, latex, orgies, money.
Dislikes: Clients who break rules, clients who don't pay, thieves, disobeying slaves, blood, lazy slaves, watersports.
History: Rion entered the slave club business when he turned 25 years old. He started out as a bouncer and from there he slowly made his way up the ranks. At an age of 32 he made it to the top and have now owned the club for 3 years. Doing the years in the club have he picked up the skills to break new slaves, and drain clients money with exotic slaves. He had a loose relationship when he was younger, and ended up with a daughter. The mother couldn't take care of her, so she was left with Rion. As she grew older was she taught the life of a slave.
Personality: Rion is a very dominant man, sometimes even dominating the clients to get as much of their money out of their pockets as possible. He can be evil and teasing, loving the feeling of breaking slaves. He is also fond of using already broken slaves, depending on his mood. He room freely around the club, and enjoy its goods free of charge with a smile on his lips.
Other notes: He have designed his own little dungeon for disobeying slaves and for those that need training. (OOC: I am very open person, so if there is something that makes you uncomfortable let me know. Now and then OOC discussion is good before the start of the action.)
Favorite Punishment Methods: Denial of release, sexual abuse, teasing, bondage.
Favorite Punishment Tools: Cage, whip, wax play, gag, analplug.
Favorite Training Methods: Continuous pleasure, verbal encouragement/dirty talk, forced strip show, collar play.
Favorite Training Tools: Own limbo, vibrators, bondage.
Picture of Character:
suit.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Miss Jo