Shake Weight

F

Fluffy

Original poster
My night has pretty much been made because of this commercial. For the first time today, I laughed! So I'm going to share the source of my laughter. >:P

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xbsSeVr5NSI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Would you give this product a try? Do you think it would really be effective in getting you RIPPED? :D

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I WANNA SEE AN IWAKIAN MALE GETTING ONE OF THESE AND TRYING IT!

You aren't getting one of those near me.

...i'm sorry but those commercials make me laugh soooo much haha

I hear a lot of people, who I am told, are professionals about such things as working out say that they are terrible. However, I also hear testimony from people, who use the device, of its effectiveness.

Hand job training weights. For sluts by sluts.

-I- will buy one and make an Iwaku exercise video JUST FOR THE LAYDEES! <3

As always, I am forced to ask:

WHAT ABOUT THE LESBIANS, HMMMM?!

Okay.. So I see this commercial every single day at work when I'm bartending. For whatever reason the TVs are always set to a channel where this is on the commercials. And for some strange reason it always happens to come on right when I have to use my shaker and mix a cocktail. Which in turn fires up all the customers whom tease me mercilessly... e_e.... NOT a fan! Can't even do my job anymore without turning my back to the customers while I use the shaker tin... But it would be funny to see someone from here doing it regularly to see if it works.

Not to be my usual punful self but. . .

I really HOPE that Hope is like, your bartender codename. Because that'd be really funny/ cool. For some reason anyway. Or at least I think so.

I WANT TO NOMINATE YOU IWAKU'S OFFICIAL BARTENDER NAO.

Not to be my usual punful self but. . .

I really HOPE that Hope is like, your bartender codename. Because that'd be really funny/ cool. For some reason anyway. Or at least I think so.

I WANT TO NOMINATE YOU IWAKU'S OFFICIAL BARTENDER NAO.

Haha I never thought of using Hope as my Bartender name, but I just might now! Official Bartender of Iwaku? Oooo, I like it! :) Anybody fancy a cocktail? :)

I want an X-Rated with Ketel 1 citron with sprite please!

*sips her glass of rum and Coke*

Looks like my thread is transforming into an alcoholic drink chat. >>;

It's because you're on the way of becoming one of us.