Shadows of Gotham

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seductress

SHADOWS OF GOTHAM
Only on Iwaku

This city is rotten to it's very core. Thee year is 2055, and the world as we knew it has changed very much. When Batman died in the Sewers of Gotham, we all felt hopeless. Batman was never supposed to die. That was like something out of a comic book. Though, Batman was killed forty years ago. The world didn't slow to a halt with him gone. Gotham might have gotten old, might have obtained new heroes, but there are still new villains to fight…Even old ones…

January 14th, 2015:

Batman is drowned by the Killer Crock in the sewers of Gotham while chasing a group of armed, cloaked robbers.
June 3rd, 2015: Terry McGuinis is frozen solid, then shattered into a million pieces by a vengeful Mr.Freeze.
June 10th, 2015: The Teen Titans split up after Beast Boy and Robin are killed in battle against Clay Face.
June 11th, 2015: The Question questions being in the SuperHero Business.
June 16th, 2015: The Question hangs up his Mask and Over Coat.
June 17th, 2015: The Black Canary is killed by the Joker.
June 17th, 2015: The Question pulls on his mask and over coat once more, snaps and kills the joker, but is executed by Bane after he shoots the Joker.

"2015 was a big year for your great Grandfather Dick." Said mother, as she closed the photo album. "You two are Graysons, and I know the family name is a big thing, but I don't want you two to take after the others in our family. Many people died to defend Gotham, and I want you two to leave it up to the police.."
This RP is a 1.X.1 with whoever messages me, it is centered around Dick Grayson's teenage great grand kids who decide to take up arms against Gotham's Villains because of bullies. Message me if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.