D

Draugvan

Original poster
This is a group fandom rp based on the pick-your-path novel "Footsteps in the Fog". This thread is for OOC discussion regarding the events in the story. In order to more tightly manage turn order and in-character decision-making, and to impress upon players the importance of timely observations - please refrain from discussing the current scenario. Discussion of previously resolved scenarios is ok. This is otherwise an unrestricted thread. Non-players can feel free to jump in to discuss the rp under the same restrictions. This rp is made public for your amusement.

Other pages for this roleplay
BY INVITATION ONLY - Shadows in the Streets (Sign Ups)
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/shadows-in-the-streets-ic.159085/

Last edited by a moderator:
In-character. Every post relating to turn order is posted IC.

IC not working for me, been trying. Sorry dude

Just remove the "[/JUSTIFY]" from the end of the URL when you go to the page. For some reason it's getting tacked on there.

Oh ye everywhere else I put the link worked fine, but I haven't been able to cut that off on this page. I caught it straight away but...I dunno. I've got a working link on MS Word so I don't have to deal with it XD

@Lady Turquoise Heart
Please post in either the IC or OOC within a week or you will be written out of the story in order to move the plot along for the other players.

Just write me out. I'm not ganna be able to write long enough posts to keep y'all interested with my character.

I don't think you have to be that drastic... owo' The characters aren't really the point anyway, it's a choose your own adventure book.

My posts will be short as 'ell though. That and i forgot my character's name...

I don't mean to come across as drastic.

As moogle-girl says the point of the game is your decision-making. Post length is a secondary concern. Write as much as you feel comfortable with.

Plus there is a char sign up thread so you find the name there.

Thanks for the post Turquoise! That's spot on!

Time for the decision round. Moogle and Turquoise, take into account what the others think about the situation before making a decision (though you all seem to be unanimous). Vayk, you appear to have taken immediate action, so you will not be participating in this round. Just a one-liner will do for this one. Then I can get to posting myself from there.​

I have seen everyone's decisions. I will be writing my next post after I get some sleep.

I believe we're up to Vayk and Turquoise writing for the response portion.

I'm so sorry! Finals are next week so i am studying! I'll post in a sec!

Reactions: Draugvan