3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, medieval, scifi, romance and action!

ALL THE -PUNK GENRES
So recently I've grown fanatical about Shadowrun.

So I want an rp about it, because it's so fucking easy. This could honestly be my most favourite Fandom due to how easy it is to have an rp about it.

Honestly speaking I'm struggling to find anything substantial online to feed my need for lore. I had a small primer and that's about it. As such, I'd like the rp to be in Seattle (because frankly I know the most of it geographically wise)

The only experience I have playing the game itself is the Hong Kong pc game. As far as I understand, it's second edition.

I'd like to sort the plot out with my partner, but I have some things I want in the rp from the getgo

I would like a female character to match my male human rigger. Obviously they'd be shadowrunners, but I've got this plot in my head that consists of a rigger for a corp's security either being thrown into the Shadows because he got set up or he becomes a Company Man

But, again, I want to craft a plot with your char

Ah, Shadowrun. Good times, good times. I'd be willing to give this a go, though I don't normally play female characters. How does a mage of some variety sound, to complement a rigger?

Nice. I'll pm you with details

Status
Not open for further replies.