Shadowlands: The Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well for the moment you shouldn't be wondering around the hunter might still be around here not to mention you might be a prime target since you have white fur and black stripes like a zebra but" she then got closer to Chi whispering something into his ear that Koda can't hear "I do know a place that the hunters never go to or well can't go to ".
At first the conversation made him uncomfortable about the hunter, thinking of his sister his smile went down. Then Ash whispered in his ear about a hidden place that humans can't go. He smiled then nodded, he then whispered back. "Let's go see it" He smiled then looked back at Koda making sure that he didn't have any suspicions.

As he followed Muhuri found out that he was also being followed And then he is bumped by another cub, Kenene. Asking him to play with her, when he didn't respond, she scrambled underneath him, ending up in her falling on her face, and Muhuri, also having lost his balance due to a younger cub dancing under him, tumbled and fell as well, right on top of poor Kenene. He got off her, and sneezed off some fur on his nose, and giggled a bit before speaking: "Yeah, Tag sounds fun! You're it" he prodded her as he then ran off to see if she can catch up. He took a brief look to the side and there he was, Alimarr, perched up on a dead branch and starring at Muhuri, apparently bored out of his mind, he ran over to him intending to catch him, but he flew off before he even thought about it, and disappeared into the sky. He saw Kenene catching up...

Oh no! She's gonna tackle me!

Koda smiled as Chi walked off. He was happy he got the cub to accept him. The lion shook his mane and started walking off towards the hunting grounds. It would be time to feed the pack soon, and he wanted to give the lionesses a rest after the whole chase. He gave one final glance back at Chi, then began running. If he found a wildebeest he would try his paw at hunting one of them.

Zuri pounced on the mouse just before it got to the caves tunnel exit. Her paws were gentle so it wouldnt squish the small mouse. She practically purred with amusement and gently picked it up with her paws. "Gotcha! Hehe, your so tiny. Even smaller than me! Hehe, there's hardly anything smaller than me." She said with a chuckle. She places the mouse on her head. The mouse scrambles down her neck and back, then down her tail causing her to burst into giggles. "Your tiny feet are ticklish..!"

At first the conversation made him uncomfortable about the hunter, thinking of his sister his smile went down. Then Ash whispered in his ear about a hidden place that humans can't go. He smiled then nodded, he then whispered back. "Let's go see it" He smiled then looked back at Koda making sure that he didn't have any suspicions.

Ashura grinned and began sprinting towards their destination. Until she stopped by some kind of cave entrance on the ground right under a tree where it seems only a adult lion can fit in and it had tree branches, grass and rocks above it "I found this place while exploring it's not that big but its pretty cool" she said before moving the branches and grass off it before walking into it.

The tiger sprinted with the cub, which had him running a lot faster then the cub. He hadn't noticed he was going really fast so he slowed down so the lion would be in front of him, once they made it to the tree he stopped smiling at it. "Right behind you" The tiger ran through the grass to follow the lion cub he had just met.

Zuri jumps after the mouse, blocking it's exit. She lets out a small giggle and crouches down so her head rests on the ground infront of the mouse. She and the mouse stare at eachother for a moment before it scrambles up her head, resting there. Zuri jumps up and begins parading around the small den with the mouse. "Make way for the mouse king!"

Mashika burst out laughing when Zuri entered the den with a mouse on her head. "My king," Mashika said in acknowledgment, and gave a little bow. She always missed playing with the cubs when she was on her travels. "All hail the mouse king of course!"

Kenene dashed after Muhuri, laughing with glee. This was the most fun she had had all day! She saw that Muhuri had slowed to a stop and she charged forward, and at the last second leaped forward like she had seen Barika do to an antelope once. Her small paws grasped the other cub in an attempt to bowl him over.

Ezinma sat down near the King and Ahmi for she was still trying to learn what was going on. She noticed the others slip away. She then once more turned her attention to the King and continued to listen.

He tried running away from her, but too late! The other cub grabbed onto him, and toppled him to the ground, He snorted in laughter, and pushed her off him. He looked at her cheerfully, "Well, that was FUN!!!" But now i'm bored, because i am it. Hey do you have any other ideas?" He offered as they both were traveling further and further away from the den, Muhuri didn't do it on purpose, he really enjoyed the scenery of the Shadowlands, and would rather see different things that the same, old arguments and sights. At this point they've probably stopped arguing, but, hey. the sky above is beautiful. I wounder if they are looking for me....nah! He looked blankly and Kenene and asked "So, is there anything over here in this direction, do you know anything awesome besides the den?"

Kenene stopped and hummed to herself softly as she thought. She didn't quite want to return to the den yet. She still wanted to have fun! And plus, an older cub was actually playing with her! She couldn't give that up!

"Um," She began, whipping her head around in either direction. It was then that she relized that they were pretty close to where the incident with Ahmi, Zuri and the elephants had occurred and also...The hunter. Barika had thought that Kenene was sleeping when she told Mashika about the human, but Kenene had been listening secretly. "We should maybe go back to the den, it's pretty cool and stuff and we could play chase with the Mashika or something? We shouldn't go any further, cause of the..."She glanced around and ducked her head before whispering, "Hunter." As if the thing would pop out of nowhere simply because she'd called it's name.

Muhuri cocked his head as her reaction to the hunter being here. He frankly, was either sleeping or tuning out of the events that they were talking about, but he still heard bits and pieces of it to get the general idea that it was bad. "I don't think there would be any hunter at this point Kenene, If there was one still here, wouldn't the hunter be mushed by the elephants? Besides, Zuri ran out too! Maybe she's here? Ooh! let's go find her!"

Zuri purred at the response she got from the mouse and laid down. The mouse scrambled down her head and sat on her nose. Zuri had to go cross eyes just to see the mouse. She let put a purr of amusement at the tiny mouse, who turned to look at her. "I'm gonna call you King! Since your the mouse king and all." The mouse simply scratched it's nose with it's two front paws in response. It no longer seemed to fear her, since she made it obvious she only wanted to play with the small creature. The mouse's tiny tail tickled her nose, causing Zuri to sneeze.

((Tell me if I should change anything, all))

Eshe slunk away from the cave quietly, trying not to draw any more attention to herself. The little white cub ran off to look for Utulivu, determined not to speak of what happened again.

Chriti had set her head quietly down as Koda went off to discuss the matter of Ahmi with the king. She watched the pride as the cubs went off to play. Ahmi's poisonous attitude didn't escape her. Really, what were they going to do with him? Perhaps the others were right and he should no longer be part of the pride. She wasn't sure.

Aysi went over to Akua, nudging him gently. "I'll tell you about what happened with K'wanza and Tayba, but first, we need to decide what must be done with Ahmi. If even Koda refuses to take responsibility for him..." She wasn't sure how to finish the sentence. "Let us go somewhere a little more private." She said, softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.