LogicfromLogic

Original poster

Fa see, le sou, lee ah, hallah le la
Fa see, le sou, lee ah, hallah le la
Shadowland, the leaves have fallen
The shadowed land, this was our home
The river's dry, the ground has broken
So I must go, now I must go

It's just a couple of years after Simba cast out the 'Outlanders', including some innocent members of the pride. Forced to scratch a living off rocks and coming up with nothing, they all know that something has to give. Their 'pride' is too large, and cubs are starving. A decision is made, and the Outlanders agree to split up, one group stays in the Outlands while the other half is banished forever. But the real question came up to who; who would stay, and who would leave? The war within their own pride began, and ended with some outlanders finally giving and deciding to leave, with no ceremonious well travels, no remorse.

And where the journey may lead me
Let your prayers be my guide
I cannot stay here, my family
But I'll remember my pride

While the outlanders had found peace with the Pridelanders, those who were cast out even from their own are still gone; no trace, no sign of where they could have ventured to. Until now. A new royal line was made, a new kingdom, was made in another place. Soon wind of this new Pride, this new royalty, spreads to the Pridelands.
After a short visit, the Pridelanders soon realize that after casting out their kin, they had made a serious mistake, but never return.

So, who is this new Pride? Where are they and how big of a kingdom do they actually have? Their start was tragic; along the long, long trek across deserts and vast plains, they had lost many cubs, and all the elders of their small pride. Until they found the perfect place; a place that all could call home. A large cliff side rock that opened up to the vast plains of the lands, many trees scattered around, and a river to drink from just a mile away from their densite. It was a utopia everyone had hoped for, and together, they made a life there, governing their kingdom.

images

But this land wasn't without it's miseries; hunters began to seek out lions and kill them. Going back wasn't a choice, and they would not be run out of another home. Either fight, or flight.

Pride Law
Do not kill needlessly
Help those in need of dire help
Investigate any crime
Peace above all
Hunt only when pride needs meals
Do not brag about kills, the circle of life means life itself
If proven guilty of murder, banishment will ensue. If found on the lands, death will be granted.​

If you want to join this roleplay, submit your Character Sheet.

1. GM's word is final. If I say no to your character, that's it
2. Respect your fellow roleplayers
3. Normal roleplay laws apply here, obviously so does Iwaku rules
4. No mature content (take your 'happiness' somewhere else please and in the right age groups!)
5. Please don't do chat speak
6. OOC is for HERE, not the IC thread. I will report your post if it is OOC if it is in IC, be warned.
7. Only 2 Princes and 2 Princesses (or 2 other gender)
8. You can be other species!
9. This is about lions, not mutants with lazers coming out of their eyes, keep it real.
10. On that note your character can die, but you are more than welcome to introduce another!
11. Three characters per person (including GM though I will play NPCs to help the story along), and only one serious position (king, queen, etc) if they are not already taken

12. Have fun! Put RRT5 in your post if you've read the rules.
13. Do not leave people behind, especially the GM. If someone hasn't replied in a while, message me. Those who proceed without asking or continue back and fourthing it until you get to more than two pages will be kicked.
14. No one liners

Appendix

King: OPEN
Queen: OPEN

Prince(s)/Princess(s)/Other
Prince spot 1: Reserved
Prince Spot 2: OPEN
Princess Spot 1: Kiana-@Satan's Mistress
Princess Spot 2: OPEN

Royal Guard
Tayba-@LogicfromLogic

Pride (including other cubs)
Aharia- @Satan's Mistress
Bluu- (cub) @Satan's Mistress
Alari- @LogicfromLogic
Jabir-(cheetah cub) @LogicfromLogic

Other Animals/Loners

Name
Sexual Orientation
Species
Role
Kin
Mate
Crush
Allies
Description (height, weight, eye colour, tuft or no tuft, etc)

Picture Source (required)
Picture
History
Other

Last edited by a moderator:
Post a CS then. Looking at any particular role?

Name:
Kiana

Teen lion young adult like kiras age in second lion king

Gender/Sex(cisgender, transgender, etc)
Female

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Species
Lion

Role
Princess

Kin

Hasani

Mate
Open

Crush
Open

Allies
Open

Build of Nala but with the fur color of sirabi. She had blue eyes like Nala and her fur was shot however her muscles we're lean and she was quick she had a sweet face.

kira's daughter from the lion king - Google Search

The Lion King, the Next Chapter - The Hyena's Return

Picture
pic_detail5023e89965c52.png

History
Kiana had not been around when her parents we're exhiled even from the outlanders. She was born a not to long after they settled. She was the eldest cub. She always like to run around and play with her brother('s) and (sister). She was curious and adventurous a lot like her mother was. She now was older an had to Lear. The responsibilitys of the pride and how to run it. However with the new threat looming she isn't sure sh will get a chance to prove herself.

Other
RRT5

Last edited:
Name
Tayba

Genderfluid Male

Sexual Orientation
Pansexual

Species
Lion

Role
Head of the Royal Guard

Kin
Ambrose (father, deceased)
Dahv (father, deceased)
Alari (sister)

Mate
OPEN

Crush
None thus far

Allies
Those he protects

A dark brown male with the build of Mufasa. He has the same colour fur as Kovu did, but a much thicker man and it looked similar to Simba's, only his is black. He's got darker brown 'boots' and a lighter brown muzzle and brown eyes. He's got a scar on his left shoulder from a wound dealt to him after fleeing the Pridelands as a young warrior, having tried to plead with Simba.
He's very, very large, debatable whether or not he's the biggest lion in the pride.

Didn't use a picture

Picture

Didn't use a picture

History
Tayba was born to two male parents. they rose him to be a great young warrior for the outlanders, though he never understood why he and his fathers were cast out. They had done nothing wrong besides befriend a couple hyenas. When Tayba was a newly made warrior, he was sent on his first hunting party, as custom to his pride. However, the 'hunting' party, consisting of a few brave souls, turned to be a diplomacy party. they went and pleaded with Simba to let them in, that they had done nothing wrong. But Simba attacked them and drove them out of the Pridelands. Once Zira caught wind of what the youngsters had done, she cast them from her sight. Alone, hungry and scared, they lived on the outskirts. That was until their current king and queen, along with quite a handful of other outlanders, ventured off for search of a new land. They spent at least a year travelling, then they found it; their utopia. His little sister went missing along the way, probably taken by an opportunistic predetor during the night. His father Ambrose fell to the heat and his other father died of heartbreak after losing his mate. It left Tayba alone, having nowhere to call family.

When the outlanders settled into the new lands, young Tayba fled and became a loner. He joined a band of rouges, stealing from his own pride's lands and living the life of a true rouge. He was free in his mind, living his life as how a 'true lion' should live. But human raided their small rouge pride after they preyed on their livestock. Tayba barely returned to the outlander's pridelands with his life; had it not been for Alari, his 'missing' little sister, he'd have died. They returned back to the Newlands Pride and he pleaded for forgiveness. He spent years proving himself loyal, and useful. He eventually made Head of the Guard, cherishing the lessons he'd learned.

Yaaay I'm in! Might I have prince?

I'll put a reserved! I'm glad to see you back, I really loved this roleplay when it was booming.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Name
Alari

Cisgender Female

Sexual Orientation
Lesbian

Species
Lion

Role
Hunter

Kin
Ambrose (father, deceased)
Dahv (father)
Tayba (brother)
Jabir (adopted brother)

Mate
OPEN

Crush
None Yet

Allies
Brother, the pride

She is smaller than her brother, but she is almost just as muscular. She's got a more tan colour than her brother, and a dark stripe down the center of her head. She has beautiful green eyes, like her father Ambrose. She's got no 'boots' like her brother, but instead the stripe that runs down her head runs down her back to her tail. She's got a similar build to Vinti, Zira's daughter. She's even got a tuft over her head, but it's a bit longer as it goes down the neck. The tuft is black, but not anything like a mane.

No picture was used

Picture
N/A

History
Unlike her brother, she never got the chance to do her 'first hunt'. She was cast out along with their parents and Tayba, forced to live on the outskirts. Eventually, after seeing their family diminish, Tayba and Alari's fathers decided to join the banished outlanders on the quest for a new land. They travelled for an incredibly long time, but she didn't make it to the New Kingdom the same time her brother did. She was taken by a cheetah while the pride rested in the desert, unable to fight them off because she was far too weak from hunger, she could do nothing to save herself.
The cheetah didn't kill her; instead, she raised her to try to replace the cub that she'd lost. Nadia was the name of her foster mother. Nadia nursed Alari back to health and brought her back to where she'd taken her. They found the skeleton of her father Ambrose and a few others that had been travelling with them. Heartbroken, she knew trying to find the pride would be hopeless. She returned with Nadia, trusting her with her life.
She grew to really love her adopted mother. They reached The New Kingdom together, unaware that this was where her pride had found. A few years passed and she became a full grown young lioness, with a little brother to watch. Nadia had been killed by a zebra, it kicked her with a powerful blow to the middle of her head. It left Alari to raise the young cub alone. She travelled away from the den she was raised in and by pure luck she ran into The New Kingdom's hunters. One recognized her as Tayba's sister and took her into the Pridelands of the Kingdom, letting the king and queen see her. They accepted her back, but she demanded that they take her little brother Jabir in to. The pride accepted, letting the young cub in.
She set off in search of Tayba, leaving Jabir in the loving care of the pride. She found her brother in a terrible situation with hunters and guided him away, back home. She'd been happy to see him, though sad to hear about their other father...and what he felt compelled to do.

COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU....

Name
Hasani
Gender/Sex
Cisgender Male
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Species
Lion
Role
Prince
Kin
Kiana
Mate
None Yet
Crush
TBA
Allies
His pride
Picture
History
Other

Name:
Kiana

Teen lion young adult like kiras age in second lion king

Female

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Species
Lion

Role
Princess

Kin

Hasani

Mate
Open

Crush
Open

Allies
Open

Build of Nala but with the fur color of sirabi. She had blue eyes like Nala and her fur was shot however her muscles we're lean and she was quick she had a sweet face.

kira's daughter from the lion king - Google Search

Picture
View attachment 93818

History
Kiana had not been around when her parents we're exhiled even from the outlanders. She was born a not to long after they settled. She was the eldest cub. She always like to run around and play with her brother('s) and (sister). She was curious and adventurous a lot like her mother was. She now was older an had to Lear. The responsibilitys of the pride and how to run it. However with the new threat looming she isn't sure sh will get a chance to prove herself.

Other
RRT5

I need the exact link to the image. Otherwise accepted

But that's not where I got it

It came off Google Image yes? That's where Google Image got it. This way people see where the site was sourced from Google.

It came off Google Image yes? That's where Google Image got it. This way people see where the site was sourced from Google.
Well that's confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.