Shadowed Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The teen listened closely to Lusine's story, tilting her head and frowning as the other explained how she'd become a ghost, which was exactly what October had wanted to know but had avoided asking for fear of upsetting Lusine. Somehow she hadn't expected it to be so tragic. Once the female was finished talking, she inched closer and cautiously reached out to place her hand on Lusine's. "I did want to know, but you didn't have to tell me." She bit her lip, still frowning with concern. "I'm sorry that happened to you, though...how long ago did it happen?"

" I don't know...I died when I was still a small child 4...7 at the most and now I'm a grown woman...er...mature..spirit..." lusine laugh to shrugg off the human emotions that welled up within her. Lusine turn to girl, " I like you! You haven't prodded or poked at me. You haven't screamed or ran to other people or anything like that! Your nothing like the little girl I knew back when I was a child, your nothing like that rat at all! Your beautiful both inside and out! And don't ever let anyone tell you different cause u are wonderful! " Lusine said, with an affectionate smile. " Hey! If I showed you something you promise you won't freak out?" Lusine inquired

Status
Not open for further replies.