Shadowed Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keene's brows rose and a slight smile, amused, crossed his face as he studied the white-haired female on the other side of the glass. She really was interesting to him. He kept seeing her. He didn't see a lot of people multiple times very often unless they were important, but what was so important about this pale, beautiful creature before him? Was SHE the reason he was here? Somehow that thought both intrigued and irritated him to no end.

Realizing Tessa wanted an answer to her second question, he brought his focus back to her. "I feel like I just had someone try to scoop my brain out with a spoon while simultaneously lighting every nerve in my body on fire." he deadpanned and then just as quickly sighed, closing his eyes and rubbing his temples with his fingers. He couldn't remember the last time he'd answered so many questions - yes, even giving away this much information was rare for him - and Keene knew it had been years and years since anyone had been allowed to witness him being weak. And he had absolutely NO idea why he felt it was okay to do around Tessa.

Stars, maybe it was just the side effects of the drug...or maybe the withdrawals? Galaxies, those were going to suck, but he was much less looking forward to what came when the withdrawals settled down and left entirely. No, don't think about it. Don't think about it, Keene. Kinda hard not to, though. I can already feel the difference...

The hybrid sought distraction and Tessa was available. "Why did you help me?" He really, really wanted to know the answer that burning question.

Tessa shifted uncomfortably a little. Why HAD she helped him? It started with that telepathic message, the one that Keene didn't even seem to realize he sent, but why had she helped him past that? Why did she snap at the doctor on his behalf? Tessa didn't even have an answer for herself, let alone one for the black-haired man.

"...Well, you sent that message, didn't you? In the interrogation room?"

Her voice contained a slight bite, almost accusatory, that Tessa didn't mean to have. She didn't like the spotlight on her so she had tried to push it back on the hybrid, only to feel like a jerk afterwards. She sighed lightly and tried again, her voice gentler this time.

"I...thought I got a message asking for help. From you. At least, I think I did. I only heard it in my head..." Tessa said, suddenly sounding unsure of herself.

Keene had frozen at her words, barely hearing the tone of them at all as he stared at the female. He sat up slowly, ignoring the way his body protested and slowly his fingers found the collar at his throat. He could FEEL the restraint it was keeping on his telepathic abilities. He couldn't have sent the message that way. Which had to mean....oh you had got be kidding! His piercing eyes looked away from Tessa's then, almost unaware that his gaze had been locked on hers throughout the entire silence her revelation had brought.

"F***."

He whispered the word vehemently and then sighed, running a hand back through his black hair in a nervous habit and the tip of his tail jerked in erratic patterns. He finally spoke and in his voice was a weariness that hadn't been there before. "It was me. I just...didn't mean for anyone to hear it...I didn't consciously send the message. That was my subconscious mind and my p-... Yeah, I didn't mean to send it."

He'd nearly slipped up there and Keene took a deep breath, hoping Tessa wouldn't make note of it - and perhaps wouldn't ask HOW he'd sent it - as he looked back up at her. He was stubborn, prideful, arrogant at the best of a times - or so he was told - and a smartass, but he knew when to be grateful for help, too. Over three hundred years of living had taught him that in abundance.

"Thank you, though, for your help. I can handle it, but I don't much like torture."

Tessa watched Keene with great interest as the man sorted out his thoughts before coming to the revelation. She tilted her head a little, listening to him closely and when the hybrid nearly slipped up, Tessa's mind latched onto it. She didn't say anything immediately though, letting Keene finish. She was surprised though, when the man apologized; somehow she had thought he would have thought himself above such an act.

Smiling faintly, Tessa nodded. "Sure. Havos is a d*** anyway. I'm glad he got his feathers ruffled." She waited a few seconds then, before finally giving in to the temptation to ask what she wanted to all along.

"So...what were you saying about your subconscious? I thought you couldn't use telepathy with that collar on."

"I wasn't going to say anything further about my subconscious mind." Keene pointed out immediately, verging on sarcastic and then he immediately grimaced, looking away from the female again.

Damn. Friendly, Keene. It won't kill you.
It very well might. You don't know anything about this woman. She could be like Rasheel.
No. She doesn't reek of malice.
It could still get you killed. It could get a lot of people killed if she told. You haven't even looked to see if she would.

Keene frowned, knowing the second half to his debating thoughts was right. He wasn't stable, though. He didn't really want to do this and potentially speed up the process...but like many times before, his curiosity got the better of him. He slowly flickered his eyes up to Tessa again, but unlike before, his eyes didn't seem to focus on her, but something past her, through her and his gaze clouded over like a boiling storm rolling into a clear sky. He stayed like that for nearly two minutes straight before seeming to snap out of his daze, blinking rapidly.

Damn, that had been more difficult than he'd thought it would be. He was almost too close to this situation to be able to see clearly, but what he had been able to glean was that Tessa, for all her faults, was not one to blurt out information randomly. Keene sincerely hoped that meant he could trust her....at least as much as a prisoner could trust a captor. Hmm, better to keep things simple and air on the side of caution.

His hand ran through his hair again and Keene didn't meet Tessa's eyes. He seemed much more...complaint right now, which could be good or bad. It was hard to tell.

"I can't. I don't have very strong telepathy either and it wouldn't have aided me well anyway under that much pain. I didn't use telepathy to communicate with you. I...used a different kind of power." The black-haired male seemed to want to move past that part of his revelation rather quickly, going on. "And I say it was my subconscious mind because I didn't choose to send that message. It was instinctual."

And he had no bloody idea WHY he'd chosen Tessa to reach out to.

Tessa narrowed her eyes a little at Keene's initial snappy remark but she held her tongue, too curious to hear the hybrid's answer to risk interrupting him now and losing it. Of course, it didn't seem like she was going to get an answer at all by the way Keene suddenly stared past her, his eyes clouded over. Tessa was growing used to that now and she waited for the moment to pass...that is until it continued to drag on and Tessa frowned a little.

"Are...you okay?"

When Keene didn't answer, Tessa glanced down the corridor, wondering if maybe she should get a doctor or something. She hesitated though, deciding to wait just a little bit longer, and she looked back at Keene in confusion.

As Keene finally began to move again, Tessa sighed lightly in relief and listened to him intently, again catching on to what Keene had wanted to dismiss. Tessa was never very patient, or tactful either for that matter, and as soon as Keene was done, she already had her question ready.

"What power do you have? ...And why the hell do you zone out like that?"

Ugh, he should have known better. Why was he doing this? Why was he even THINKING about risking telling her?! This could get him killed- okay, actually no. He wouldn't be killed - at least not by anyone here - but a lot of other people might be and who KNEW what the war leaders would decide to do if they knew... Telling Tessa would be bad. They weren't friends - like you have any, his mind quipped - and while she'd helped him, she'd also brought him here.

You came willingly. You knew you had to.
Shut up. That's not the point.

He shouldn't tell her. Couldn't tell her. So why was he opening his mouth? Why did it feel okay? Oh, to hell with it.

Knew you'd cave eventually.
SHUT. UP.

Keene ran his hands through his hair as he stood abruptly, starting to pace his cell, making the thing look entirely too small for him. He radiated a largeness, a magnitude that could hardly be explained....and calm. He exuded that, too, which was odd because he looked the complete opposite of composed at the moment. He looked restless and uncertain. He just gave off completely opposite signals right now is all. Completely normal for Keene.

"Well. Funny you should ask...because those two questions actually go hand-in-hand." He started off flippant, but just as soon his mood seemed to change and he stopped his pacing right before Tessa, nothing but the glass separating them. His jade green eyes seared into her violet, not letting her look away, making her understand just how serious he was and equally how puzzled he was to be telling her this, to feel this compulsion to do so.

"I..I am telling you this out of a trust you have not yet earned. I'm telling you something that, should you tell anyone else without asking me first, could result in the deaths of billions of people. I'm taking a risk that you're okay with that kind of weight on your shoulders." He didn't give her to the time to speak, to protest, to take back her question or to possibly ridicule him with disbelief. He just told her what she wanted to know in an emotionless voice.

"I'm a Seer. My gift is Foresight."

Tessa stared at Keene for a long while, her violet eyes wide as they locked with the male's jade ones. Suddenly, Tessa burst out laughing and she briefly broke the eye contact, as if to center herself again, before turning her gaze back to the hybrid.

"You're kidding, right? A Seer? Come on."

But nothing about Keene's expression hinted at being playful or disingenuous and if the man's obvious reluctance to tell her in the first place - in addition to his very explicit warning - was any indication, then Keene was not fooling around. The realization made Tessa's laughter die away uneasily and her eyes went to his again, searching.

"...Oh s***, you're being serious."

A Seer? Hell, it would certainly explain why the man kept zoning out. Not to mention his cryptic messages and warnings... the more Tessa thought about it, the more she realized that Keene just might be telling the truth. She stepped a little closer to the glass then, glancing around to make sure nobody else was nearby before she spoke, keeping her voice low.

"Okay, you're a Seer. Why would others knowing about that result in deaths? ...Plus, if you can see the future, why didn't you stop us from capturing you? That's some pretty crappy foresight."

Well, THAT was a reaction he'd never gotten before.

Keene wasn't sure whether to feel relieved that she didn't seem to believe him or insulted. So instead he stayed neutral, simply watching Tessa as she worked through everything on her own and when she looked at him again, looking for any sign of a joke, he gave her none. It was easy. He wasn't kidding, not in the slightest and his green eyes had grown harder at her initial disbelief and it was only when she seemed to understand that he wasn't fooling around that he raised a brow, a tad bit condescending, and he dipped his head slightly in acknowledgement of her words.

When Tessa stepped closer, Keene did so as well after a moment's hesitation, not entirely sure he wanted to reveal anymore, but knowing that if he didn't, she'd never leave him alone and then she WOULD be more likely to try and find out things on her own and THAT could lead to bad results. Well, he'd gotten himself into this mess. Time to play damage control. Again.

Why did he never learn?

Hmm, at least her questions were intelligent - even if he didn't appreciate his power being insulted. HE was the only one who got to do that, thankyouverymuch. Keene sighed and crossed his arms across his bare chest, noting with his movement that the needle punctures had healed completely. "I was captured because I let myself be captured. Not to insult your skill, Snowy, but even right now I could get out of here if I wanted to. Granted, I didn't really know I was going to be captured that day, but that doesn't mean I didn't willingly come with you..." He grabbed his head. "Gah, this is complicated to explain."

He sighed, looking at the floor, frowning at it fiercely really. "I suppose I should explain what I can do." Keene looked up at Tessa then, his jade eyes narrowed. "I know you don't blurt secrets, but are you going to keep mine?"

After all, she held no loyalty to him.

Last edited:
Tessa listened to Keene's response, her brow raising as he spoke. He let himself get captured? It didn't make any sense to her and Tessa wasn't sure if the man was being genuinely strategic or merely arrogant. She said nothing though, letting the hybrid finish.

Tessa blinked at Keene's question and she opened her mouth to answer automatically with an 'of course' before she shut it again. Why was she giving any allegiance to this man? What if his powers endangered them all? Could she really keep quiet about that? Tessa thought for a long while, her violet eyes searching Keene's jade, as if trying to determine the man's character from that alone.

Finally, Tessa sighed in a kind of resignation. Keene was willing to entrust her with this secret and even though Tessa didn't know why, she did feel a sort of loyalty to the man. She had defended him up until this point for reasons beyond her comprehension - would listening to his secrets really make a difference now?

Tessa nodded then, her eyes meeting Keene's with a determination behind them. "I'll keep your secrets. I promise."

He wasn't sure if he'd actually expected her to comply and when she did...Keene found he believed her. What WAS it about this woman that he knew he could trust her? I didn't make sense. He didn't KNOW her. He didn't trust anyone. Oh, he'd tried, but never with success and yet....he couldn't seem to resist the snow-haired creature before him. Maybe he WAS as crazy as everyone said he was. Would certainly explain a few things...

The black-haired male nodded slowly and took a breath, running his hand back through his hair. Okay, he needed to back up to basics as explaining this was going to be complicated enough. Oh, man, why was he explaining this...? Well, too late now.

"My Foresight works in three parts; Blind-spots, immediate future and distant future. Blind-spots are things I can't see. Sometimes it's people, like you for instances, but more often it's my own future. I can't really clearly see things I am too closely involved in. Hence the reason I didn't know when I was going to be captured, but I COULD escape if I wanted to and I CAN make a decision not to escape because I can see further into the future that such a decision will have positive effects. Now, the immediate future is pretty solid. I could tell you that the guard outside is going to cough in about thirty seconds and that future wouldn't change just because I told you. In fact, even if you tried to prevent it, the odds are it would happen anyway. It's only rare that immediate futures are disrupted."

About fifteen feet from Tessa, the guard on her left started to cough into his hand before he straightened again. Keene tilted his head in a 'see?' kind of motion. Damn, this was the most he'd spoken in...months. Stars, please don't let him regret this. He regretted too much already.

"Now, distant future is a lot harder to pin down. It's always changing depending on the actions taken by people now. For example, if you were to go tell Captain Keyes that I'm a Seer, he would then have a decision to report me to his superiors or not. If he chose to report me, I would be immediately moved to a bigger fleet vessel and eventually I would make my way to the Galactic General himself. At that point, a choice would have to be made about whether they would use me to end the war going on or to create one that would make this current battle completely pale in comparison. The other side is going to want me back. As soon as they realize I am a prisoner, they are going to try to negotiate for my release without revealing what I can do. This might work or it might not, but I can guarantee if your people know what I am, they aren't going to give me back without a steep price, which wouldn't be bad if it ended the war, but they might not give me back at all, starting a bloodbath that will last for as long as either of them can keep a hold of me and it will be ugly."

The black-haired male and he looked around, smirking wryly. "Believe me, the only reason I am here now, subjecting myself to this, is because I have to."

Tessa listened to Keene closely, her mind racing to put together everything he was saying. The foresight would certainly explain the male's actions and the way he had successfully predicted everything up until this point. If that was true though, then Keene's capture was a much bigger deal than Tessa anticipated and she shifted uncomfortably as she realized the gravity of the situation.

"So you're telling me... if I go tell Keyes that you're a Seer, the war will either end or get much worse? What will happen then, if I don't tell him? Keyes is already contacting the higher-ups about your capture. Even if he doesn't know that you are a Seer, word is going to get out that you were taken and you will probably be transferred to another ship anyway. This ship..."

Tessa sighed and glanced around the corridor briefly before continuing, "This ship isn't meant for holding captives. It's meant for exploration. They'll probably send you someplace better armed. Is this situation really any better than me telling Keyes that you're a Seer?"

Well, he hadn't been wrong about her intelligence and Keene felt reassured by that in a strange way. It made him feel like maybe - just maybe he could explain some of these things to Tessa and she'd actually understand them to some degree. Maybe. Only way to find out was to try. Still, he'd try to stay as simple as he could about the whole thing as simpler was usually better with those who didn't have his kind of power...which was a lot of people.

Keene sighed again and without preamble he sank down to the floor, leaning the uninjured side of his body against the glass, his temple and part of his forehead thumping with a muffled sound against the hard surface. He closed his eyes, finding it hard to focus on his surroundings with so many visions clamoring at the back of his eyes. He was holding them back with will born of more than three hundred years and still he knew it wasn't going to be enough for long.

Better get this explained before that point.

"All right, if you told him, this is how it could play out depending on a lot of different decision and events that I am not going to get into detail about; situation one is that my return to the people I work for costs them heavily. The price would be their complete surrender and subjugation to your people. The war would end, but not peacefully. This would cause further hate and it would be guaranteed that a great many people, those in charge and their families mostly, would be killed off to prevent any rebellions. The second situation would be your people refusing to give me back for any price and trying to use me to defeat their enemy. Of course, while they'd be trying to make me help them, the people I work for would be going on a rampage. So general bloodshed and brutality all around."

Space above, just thinking about it made his head throb....or maybe that was withdrawals...or the visions? Did it really matter at this point? The hybrid reached up with one hand to rub the side of his head not pressed against the glass, not at all feeling like moving. He still didn't open his eyes, but if he had, they wouldn't have been clear anyway. "If you don't tell him, yes those I work for will know I am here and that will create a lot of tension, but first they will try negotiating to get me back, not threats. I'll be moved to another ship, as you say, but who says that's not what I want?"

Now his eyes did flicker open and while they were completely clouded over, not even looking green anymore but a sickish gray, he spoke with a perfect knowledge of where he was and who he addressed. "I'm supposed to be here. I don't have to like it to do what needs to be done. I'll find what I need on the next ship I am transferred, too. It will end the war and it won't be too soon. We'll all soon have bigger problems to deal with."

He closed his eyes again and his next words were quiet, like they weren't even meant to be heard. "...They're coming."

Tessa listened to Keene intently, frowning a little at his words as she tried to process it all. When he laid everything out plainly like that, it was hard to disagree with him. Keene was right; if others knew he was a Seer, only more deaths would result. Tessa suddenly found herself surprised that the hybrid had told her at all, considering the risks.

It was what Keene said next that really grabbed her attention though, and Tessa looked at him with confusion. They're coming... Keene had said that once before and when Tessa had inquired about it, he had only given a vague answer. Now though, since the hybrid was already sharing so much, Tessa thought she might try her hand at asking again.

"Who exactly is coming? And what do you hope to find on the next ship you are transferred to?"

Grayish eyes opened at her questions and Keene stared at Tessa without recognition. His gaze was clouded over, no emotion coming through and his face was completely neutral. Even his body was unresponsive to any emotion, his tail still, his fingers the same, his breathing even, almost shallow. The changed had come quickly, like flipping a switch and when he answered, his voice was...off. It was still his voice, but it contained something more about it, something that echoed with time and wisdom, something that made him seem like a different person completely.

And Tessa wouldn't know it, but this was the state those who wanted to use him strove to drive him to. A state where he wasn't HIM but his power. Or course, sometimes his Foresight was just as obnoxious as Keene himself was. It completely disregarded her second questions as unimportant and focused on the first.

"Death in the skies. Chaos comes through Time and the planets bleed into the galaxy. An ancient foe reemerges and the universe is rent with screams. They are coming. Destroyers of Life. The Horde. They're coming."

Keene's eyes rolled back into his head then and he collapsed completely to his back, his head hitting the floor hard. It didn't 'wake' him and his body started to shake with convulsions before he stilled again completely, his breathing shallow.

Tessa instantly realized something was wrong with Keene and she frowned slightly, about to ask if the man was feeling okay before he began to speak.

What the hell...?

Tessa listened to Keene with wide eyes and when the male finished and fell backwards, Tessa flinched. "Oh s***. Are you alright??"

She knew the man was not going to answer though, and Tessa took a step back, her mind racing. She thought about getting a doctor for Keene but quickly decided against it; she didn't understand how Seers worked and she certainly didn't want anyone to pick up any traces of Keene's power while he was in that state.

Tessa didn't want to leave Keene, but his ominous words repeated in her head and with some reluctance, she turned and headed down the corridor. She turned to a guard standing outside, requested that he tell her when Keene woke next, and then left to find Dorene. If anyone knew what Keene had been talking about, it would be her. She correctly suspected the red-head would be in her room and Tessa approached the door, pushing the button on the side to make the door slide into the wall. Dorene was laying on her bed, reading a book when Tessa barged in and she frowned slightly. "You could have rang the bell-"

"Dorene, what is The Horde?"

Dorene blinked in surprise and sat up, gently putting the book down beside her on the bed. "Why do you suddenly want to know?" she asked, almost suspicious. Tessa never inquired about such things.

"I'm... just curious. I heard some guards talking about it. What do you know?"

Dorene smiled faintly then, glad that Tessa seemed to finally appreciate her knowledge. "The Horde was a group of aliens operating under a hive mind. They were extremely destructive and at one point, spanned across hundreds of galaxies. A true terror. About a thousand years ago though, they were mysteriously wiped out and haven't been seen since."

Tessa stared at Dorene, her violet eyes wide with the sinking realization that if Keene was correct, this ancient threat was going to return. Dorene looked at Tessa strangely, a smile on her face. "Are you okay?"

Tessa blinked, snapping out of her thoughts. "Yeah, um. I need to go... do something." With that, Tessa turned and left the room. She needed time to think, to process everything, and until Keene woke, she would be doing just that.

Screams. Tears. Blood. So much blood. Fire in the skies, streaking across the atmosphere as the planet crumbled inward. Searing heat, screams cut off, life silenced as the entire world exploded. Shadows in the corner of the eye. Whispers of fear, white faces and pinched expressions. Children are no where to be seen and people creep about in fear. They are coming. Terror reigns, chaos is widespread and despair eats away at the hearts of even the bravest. They are coming. No.....no they are here.

No. No they are not here. Keene's eyes flashed open, conscious for a brief moment as he turned to his side and almost seemed to claw at the slick surface of his prison, searching for something, for anything to hold him to the present. It availed to nothing as he was pulled back under and his awareness faded away again.

Cold. Everything is cold, but there is no fear. Crystalline and ice sparkle and the people here are just as white as the landscape. Knowledge. There is knowledge here. He must go here. He can't go here. He will never be accepted here. White hair, different somehow, catches attention and violet eyes look back in concern. Everything fades away. A ship. There is a man, a young man, looking at a photo. There is a girl there, a woman who smiles at the camera. She loves him, the young man, but they are on two sides of a war. The young man he is important. The woman is important. They are why he's here.

An older man, it is the Galactic General, a hard man who has been driven nearly to the brink of insanity by this war and something....something else.... It is gone, the information is elusive, but the splashing of blood on the deck is not and the older man's eyes are lifeless. The young man enters, he is promoted to the older man's position. He is the man's son. He will end the war to be with the woman in the photo.

This is what Keene must do. A death so there can be life, no matter the cost to himself.

Keene inhaled sharply, dragging air into his lungs as if he'd been suffocating and his body convulsed, shivering as fever wracked his frame. It had been nearly two hours since his initial collapse and now as he blinked and tried to focus, one of the guards left, intending to find Tessa as ordered. Keene knew this vaguely, like it was coming through a fog. His entire mind was crowded with images and sounds, things he didn't even understand yet, but he'd not slipped back into the visions completely.

He would. He knew he would. The drug was gone, completely. Nothing could help him keep his visions at bay anymore. Now he just had to live through the withdrawals brought on by years of taking one drug at least once a day if not more frequently. Oh yeah, he was going to wish he was dead before the night was out, of that the hybrid was more than sure.

Last edited:
A few minutes after Keene had awakened, Tessa walked up to the cell, her hair slightly tousled as if she had been in a hurry to get there. She turned to the guard beside her, nodding once in appreciation to him.

"Thanks for getting me. I'd like to have a few minutes with him."

The guard nodded and left, and Tessa waited until he was gone before she turned her attention to Keene. The hybrid looked distracted, tired almost, and the white-haired female frowned a little at the sight. She had a million questions for the man, especially after her conversation with Dorene, but right now all she could focus on was his current state, which seemed to be worsening.

She glanced around to make sure nobody was in the corridor before her violet eyes caught Keene's jade, searching them with some concern.

"Hey, are you okay? What happened earlier, anyway?"

Keene honestly didn't know why he took the effort to smile slightly at the white-haired female. Maybe it was because of the speed in which she'd arrived, making him think - though, he didn't really believe it - that she cared. Maybe it was because she DID seem worried even if it was an act. Heck, maybe he just felt like being strange. That one was probably more likely now that he thought about it.

The hybrid's smile faded, halfhearted as it had been and he shivered, his skin gleaming with sweat, but feeling incredibly cold. He sighed, shutting his eyes for a moment, just wanting to sleep and knowing he couldn't, at least not in any way that was going to restful. "No to the first question. Power-state to the second." he answered shortly and then shook again, gritting his teeth and bringing his hands to his head as his eyes snapped open. They swirled gray with green, both colors seeming to be vying for dominance before the gray faded to the depth of his eyes, crackling there like an impeding storm.

Keene drew in a ragged breath before he seemed to stabilize again and his pale jade eyes met Tessa's violet again. "A power-state, I'm sure you know, is when your power takes control of you and you can't stop it. Well, when it's Foresight being a controlling b**** it looks like that. You asked a question, my power answered." The hybrid shivered again, hadn't really stopped actually and the gray in his eyes flashed, his breathing growing more shallow before Keene forced himself to take a deeper draw of air, fighting going under again even if he knew it was inevitable.

Tessa watched the dark-haired male closely as he struggled to stabilize his mind and despite herself, she felt a pang of sympathy for him. He was the enemy - that was still true - but he had also been shot with a laser, tortured, put in a cell, and then overcome by his own power. This was just not Keene's day and part of Tessa wished she could do something to make it better.

"Do you want me to get a doctor? Could they do something to help?"

Tessa wasn't entirely sure what to do; she was aware of power-states but she had never experienced one herself. Never had she been in such dire straits that a power-state was necessary and that left Tessa frustratingly ignorant on the subject.

Before Keene could even answer, another question popped into Tessa's head and she couldn't resist blurting it out.

"Wait, why is this happening now? You seemed like you had control over your power back on the planet."

Status
Not open for further replies.