ShadowClan, a Warrior Cats RP ;; discord rp & guide.

Should the RP be on Discord?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Here's the roleplay thread, everyone! Take your time with replies!

Hi! I'd love to join! Tracking this so I can get forms up in a bit! :3

Wonderful! Take your time!

WEEPINGPOOL
38 MOONS - DEPUTY - CANCER
NAME
Weepingpool
PAST NAMES
Wisp | Weepingkit | Weepingpaw
SEXUALITY
Asexual | Demiromantic, no preference
RANK
Deputy

APPEARENCE
White coat with black/grey dapples on body and tail. Black markings on face and ear w/ green eyes.
[x] [x] [x]

MOTHER
Feather (NPC | Unknown)
FATHER
Screech (NPC | Unknown)
SIBLINGS
Hoot (NPC | Brother | Unknown) | Tuft (NPC | Brother | Unknown)

MATE
N/A | Open
CRUSH
N/A | Open
KIT(S)
None

PERSONALITY
Weepingpool is typically a very calm, cool, and collected cat who likes to mingle with her fellow clan-mates. She enjoys taking her time to making sure they a fed and as healthy as one can be. She's caring and kind, almost a very big "mom friend" to some with how she pesters and nitpicks. Although, with being a cat of high status in the clan, she's takes her duties very seriously and has a meticulous way of excusing things.

HISTORY
Born on the outskirts of Shadowclan's borders alongside her brothers, Weepingpool was quickly tossed to the side as 'unusual' and 'wrong' according to her parents. Feather and Screeth have been and always will be feral and loner cats along with their two sons, Hoot and Tuft. Although there would've been a third, their daughter whom they had originally named Wisp.

The moment Hoot and Tuft were born, Feather and Screetch feel in love. Then came their last kit, Wisp. With Wisp being the smallest of the litter, Feather and Hoot felt indifferent to their child. Wisp's parents appeared male with both their brothers, but barely a week after their kits were born, Feather could tell Wisp was wrong. Wisp seemed like a mistake, starting to grow with a more feminine frame.

Alas, after a short discussion with Screech, the parents ultimately decided to leave Wisp out in the woods for the wild dogs to have a brief snack. Although, they made the mistake of leaving the kit too close to Shadowclan's borders. Causing a hungry mewling ruckus, Wisp was found on a border patrol and quickly taken in to the medicine den and soon given over to the queens of the clan to feed.

Named Weepingkit now, the kit was apart of the clan. No one was sure if Weepingkit was a boy or girl, just calling her "it" and feeding her when needed, she didn't get much attention but they queens or any of their kits. So, she grew alone with no friends until she grew to apprentice age and took after her mentor tons. Weepingpool at that time would've called her mentor her parental figure (who unfortunately passed days before she took her place as deputy).

Despite her hardships and abandonment growing up, Weepingpool grew to be a strong warrior and kind cat. She does her best as deputy now and long down the line hopefully make a decent leader to make her late mentor proud.
EXTRAS
⤳ Smells like rain and freshly turned dirt
⤳ Weepingpool is infertile and will never be able to have biological kits
⤳ The "mom friend"
⤳ Will adopt any and all the parentless kits
⤳ Missing half her tail

made by zenith

THISTLEBONE
29 MOONS - WARRIOR - CAPRICORN
NAME
Thistlebone
PAST NAMES
Thistlekit | Thistlepaw
SEXUALITY
Demisexual | Biromantic
RANK
Warrior

APPEARENCE
Brown, white, and black small bodied patched tom with black "freckles" on face. Piercing yellow-green eyes.
[x]

MOTHER
Rattlefang (NPC | Deceased)
FATHER
Toeberry (NPC | Alive)
SIBLINGS
Sagetumble (NPC | Brother | Alive)

MATE
Lilacbee (NPC | Deceased) | Open
CRUSH
N/A | Open
KIT(S)
None

PERSONALITY
Thistlebone is typically kind of a quiet cat. He can be found normally sitting in the background and watching from afar. Although if Sage tumble happens to be any where near and they're involved together, Thistlebone is completely different. He's chatty and cracking several jokes; having the time of his life.

HISTORY
Thistlebone was clan born and raised to Rattlefang and Toeberry alongside his brother, Sagetunble. Rattlefang passed a moon or so after her kits' birth from an unknown infection that had quickly turned septic. With his mother's passing, Toeberry was rather distraught, especially losing his mate he'd known as a kit, but did his best to try to raise his sons.

When Thistlebone and Sagetumble became apprentices, that's when Thistlebone met Lilacbee. She was wild and kept the quiet and small tom on his toes. Shortly when both Lilac and Thistle became warriors, they announced they were mates. Several moons later, Lilacbee got into an altercation with a hunting dog and lost her life.
EXTRAS
⤳ Smells like lilacs and honey
⤳ Thistlebone is just 3/4s the size of an average tom.
⤳ Thistle and his brother are besties and practically inseparable
⤳ Eats breakfast with his dad EVERY morning
⤳ Acts like a grumpy old cat (secretly isn't)

made by zenith

TUMBLEWOOD
23 MOONS - QUEEN - PISCES
NAME
Tumblewood
PAST NAMES
Doesn't know | Caroline
SEXUALITY
Greysexual | Heteromantic
RANK
Queen

APPEARENCE
Semi-long furred cat with white patches amongst a dark brown tabby coat w/ curious and confused yellow-green eyes
[x] [x] [x]

MOTHER
Unknown
FATHER
Unknown
SIBLINGS
Unknown (Open for discussion)

MATE
N/A | Open
CRUSH
N/A | Open
KIT(S)
TBA, currently pregnant

PERSONALITY
Even though Tumblewood seems to have no recollection of who she was before, maybe it's for the better. Tumble is a very loving and teasing cat who wants to make friends with just abut anybody. She's a bit ditzy and absentminded, very forgetful too, but it doesn't stop her from being happy and living her best.

HISTORY
Tumblewood doesn't remember anything before her accident.

Just before finding out she was pregnant, Tumblewood took a big fall down a hill and hit her head on a rock, causing her to lose her memories of before. Days later she believes she wondered into the Shadowclan camp, obviously hurt. She was taken to the medicine cat's den where her wound was treated and she learned she'd be expecting kits in the upcoming moons.

What was Tumble's life like before the clan? Who were her kits father? Would she ever regain her memory?

Tumblewood was an abused kittypet before her accident
EXTRAS
⤳ Smells like smoky wood burning and pine
⤳ Tumblewood has only been in Shadowclan for a few weeks
⤳ She's as pregnant as she has been in the clan + 1 week
⤳ Super stoked to be a mom, yet she can't help but be worried that her babies won't have a father figure and she won't be a good mom
⤳ She likes to collect pretty leaves in the camp and lines her nest with them

made by zenith

DARLINGPAW
18 MOONS - APPRENTICE - SCORPIO
NAME
Darlingpaw
PAST NAMES
Darlingkit
SEXUALITY
Bisexual | Biromantic
RANK
Apprentice

APPEARENCE
Tall and lanky chocolate brown, short furred cat with piercing green eyes and oversized ears.
[x] [x] [x]

MOTHER
Littleflight (NPC | Deceased)
FATHER
Burningoak (NPC | Unknown)
SIBLINGS
N/A

MATE
N/A
CRUSH
N/A | Open
KIT(S)
None

PERSONALITY
Darlingpaw is surely...something. He's cocky, brash, talkative, daring, abrupt, and stubborn. It seems to be hard to get him to listen or stop fooling around for even a second. Although, Darlingpaw is a very friendly cat who's seen as brave and understanding and a quick learner. Once he grasps the knowledge of something, it's amazing.

HISTORY
Darlingpaw was clan born as an only kit to Littleflight and Burningoak. While Littleflight was pregnant she always called her unborn kit her 'darling' as they had been the only thing she had left of Burningoak who was presumably dead after never coming back from a hunting trip.

After Darlingpaw's birth, his mother died roughly an hour due too one too many complications.
EXTRAS
⤳ Smells like honeysuckles
⤳ Darling is already taller than the average adult tom
⤳ Long hecking legs
⤳ Too blunt and forward for his own good
⤳ The clan's unofficial menance

made by zenith

Last edited:
Shes accepted as she is now! Feel free to finish her whenever you'd like. <3

• Thank You
Reactions: kroyote
I'll posted tomorrow night! Sorry for the wait!

I just finished Weepingpool and ended up adding a warrior, Thistlebone! I'm thinking of adding an apprentice, but we'll see lol

I'll probably post in the RP tomorrow. My energy went all in on Weeping and Thistle.

I just finished Weepingpool and ended up adding a warrior, Thistlebone! I'm thinking of adding an apprentice, but we'll see lol

I'll probably post in the RP tomorrow. My energy went all in on Weeping and Thistle.
I felt that. :P Love the chars! ^w^

• Thank You
Reactions: kroyote
updated the guide with the new characters, as well as labeled whom has apprentices.

i would prefer if more apprentices were made, as well as other ranks (such as kits, queens, elders, etc.), but i'm not pushing anyone.

how does everyone feel about starting roleplay on discord? i know it's not that popular of an opinion, but it could be more organized in a server.

vote on the top of the guide.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: kroyote and wolf.
I don't mind! :) And if you want I can change one of my warriors to an apprentice if we need more!

Plus if anyone is interested, perhaps Thicketfur gets an unexpected liter of kits? >:D Fun opportunity for drama. My chars are all open for fun plot points. =w=

Will finish the rest tomorrow if I can. Also wanted to see the poll verdict. :)

Last edited:
I felt that. :P Love the chars! ^w^

Ahh thank you so much !!! I'm more than open to any plots with any of em :3

updated the guide with the new characters, as well as labeled whom has apprentices.

i would prefer if more apprentices were made, as well as other ranks (such as kits, queens, elders, etc.), but i'm not pushing anyone.

how does everyone feel about starting roleplay on discord? i know it's not that popular of an opinion, but it could be more organized in a server.

vote on the top of the guide.
I actually decided to go ahead and add an apprentice and a queen for ya :))

Personally I'm all for the discord, it would makes plotting with others a bit easier too I think! (I won't post until there's a final verdict though)

discord would be easier ngl

Vote won out for the Discord RP! Everything has been moved there. Feel free to join while I finish up organizing the channels.

One more night shift and then I’ll reorganize my Chars. I think I’ll switch Hollowfang into an apprentice, him or Lizardtongue. Haven’t decided.

• Sweet
Reactions: wolf.
Server has been finished! All roleplay will be moved there so feel free to join the server and interact.