Shadow Spartans

"Always good to have one of these handy.." Scorch attatched his AR to his back and yanked off his shotgun. He pumped it and leveled it. "Looks like things could get a little bloody." His A.I. said. "Just the way I like it." He replied with a smile.

Shuan grabbed his combat knife that was strapped to the side of his leg just as he ran out of ammo for his AR. " Now time to get upclose and personal. " He said as he looked around not seeing much, suddenly he see's dust shuffle and the outline of a footprint. Shuan charged at the elite as he sliced upwards makeing the elite syumble backwards showing himself to the other's. " Allright guys theres one now get em! " He said as he rolled out of the way pulling his Pistol out aim straight for the elites back and shot three rounds paralyzeing it as he smirked. " Lets have alill fun with this last one. " Shuan said as he had a phsycotic tone to his voice.

Scorch walked up and shot the elite in the head with his shotgun, making bone and brain matter slide across the floor. "Don't become like them." Scorch pumped his shotgun ejecting the shell and chambering a new one. He put a new shell in so he had a full tube. "We should get to work, they'll surely be due to report in soon." Scorch's A.I. told the team.

Shuan smiled at the carnege they have created as his A.I. finally spoke to him. " Good work eclipse. " Shuan smiled as he put his combat knife back in the sheath that is clipped on the side of his leg. " Thanks. " He finally said as he looked around.

Scorch walked over to the hall where they just came from. "We're clear, I'll go keep an eye out." He activated his camo and walked out.

Monica had found a small panel full of wires all leading o the core control center of the building. "I can hack in from here and shut down communications while Orion extracts information..."

Her AI materializes in front of her, observing the wires, "It would be a fairly simple job." He stated in a British accent.

"Think you could do a supply check too? I could use some covy explosives.." Scorch asked through the comm.

She already had her hands in the wires, hooking some up to her armor so Orion could access them, "Sure thing~..."

"Thanks." He climbed on top of a large covenant crate that was in the shadows and sat down. He attatched his shotgun to his back and pulled off his AR. "Don't take too long, I'm already lonely." He laughed at his own joke.

A holographic keypad appeared before her and she went to work, information flooding her screen. She whistled low, "Looks like they just got a fresh shipment in. 4 cases of Covy explosives as well as ammo and weapons in huge amounts... What exactly are they stocking up for?..."

"Maybe they're digging for another Forerunner site?" Scorch replied over the comm.

(Sorry guys. Midterms)

"Maybe..." She veers off course of the data stream for a moment to find any clues. "Oh you're right. Orion, download that file."

A short while later Scorch replied. "Hey guys.. Did this place seem kind of lightly defended? Or is it just me?" Scorch had a slight worried tone in his voice.

"Its a comm station. No one is supposed to know about it."

"I dunno.." Scorch replied. "Even for a comm station, it seems a little lightly defended." He paused for a short moment. "Especially for the Covenant, don't they fortify everything to rediculousness?" He laughed a little.

She paused then. He was right. She was so caught up in doing we job that she didn't pay attention to how smoothly this mission was flowing. Just a little too smoothly. She looked to Orion, "O, is there any evidence of a possible ambush?"

"Analyzing now..." The AI responded.

Scorch checked his ammo and nodded satisfied, he had plenty of shotgun shells and sidearm mags but he only had one spare AR mag. "Little light on my ammo.." He said to himself and set his AR down next to him. He fiddled with his blade and turned up his surrounding sound systems so he could hear a pin fall.

"When we're done here we can head over to the cargo hold and get what we need." She pulls a chip from the inside of the panel she opened and put it in her helmet, "Got all the data we need. Orion, you got the backups?"

"Affirmative."

"Great. Now..." She reaches back into the panel to the farthest part and pulls out a huge set of wires and a thick tube almost the size of her arm also full of wires. The power goes out in that moment as the whole station shuts down, "Got it. Let's move out."

"Oh come on! I could've blown that shit up!" Scorch whined and switched to his night/thermal vision. He jumped off of the crates with his AR at the ready.

"Buck up, man. Why do you think we're going to the cargo hold. I only shut it down so they couldn't call for back up. Blow it up when we aren't inside it." She chuckles.