Shadow Creatures and Demons in a boarding school (potassiumboron x Ms. Flair)

BattyBerry

Artist and Roleplayer
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
It all depends on my work schedule but I am usually on all of the time.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
fantasy, modern, magical, yaoi, yuri , action
179624 @potassiumboron

In this great school, people who are special or unique who need help are put into this school. Nicolas remembered when he was told by his guardian, who was watching over him when his parents gave up his parental rights.

Nicolas was sitting on the bus, as it pulled up to the boarding school, where he got off and took all his belongings with him. His furniture and other things were there in the dorm room, where he was gonna be staying with another roommate. Pulling along his luggage, as he carried his bag over his shoulder as there were some looks from students. Nicolas was someone who didn't think he needed it. He needed it since it would help out with his powers that can become out of control.

Nearby though, something was jumping from shadow to shadow and even stayed in the shadow of Nicolas. It was guardian creature, well that was what he thought.

Arriving in the dorm area, as he knocked on the door before he had grabbed his things from the office. Letting himself in, as he looked around slowly not knowing if someone was already there or not. The door was unlocked...

Attachments

• 1561430887936.png
    1561430887936.png
    274.8 KB · Views: 0
Ezra had been told that he would be gaining a roommate; a piece of news that hardly went down well with the spoilt young demon.

Everyone in the school were, theoretically, equal. They were from all walks of life, all backgrounds and, most importantly, all species. Not one race was discriminated against: centaurs could wander about the premises, getting valuable lessons alongside a demon like Ezra. It was a school gifted with all sorts of species, who were safe to gain an education and protected against judgement and wrongful discrimination. However, despite the school's ethos and mantras of equality, not all were equal. Ezra Tempest was the school's 'it' boy; the one student that even the teachers found difficult to say no to. His father, Jaziol, was infamous among the supernatural community; he not only funded the school that Ezra attended, but his financial backing was so vital to the school that his son received preferential treatment as a result.

Who was going to say no to the son of the man who, effectively, kept the school running; who employed the staff and paid their salaries? Nobody would, unless they had a death wish, so Ezra was fortunate enough to get whatever his heart desired. His room was far larger than any other student's; he had a king-size bed and a view overlooking the sea. He received meals of the finest steak and creamiest potatoes. He got to wear whatever he wanted, not the school's uniform. Nobody else at the school found it too unfair. If they did, they would never say so. Word about him would always reach Ezra's ears, and he would have his friends do his fighting for him. He wasn't going to involve himself in any fight that threatened to break his manicured nails, after all.

And yet, despite the favouritism, he was being given a roommate. He had argued relentlessly against the decision, demanded that he have his room to himself, even threatened to tell his father, yet the decision was irreversible and, apparently, unpreventable.

He had forgotten about the decision until Nicolas actually entered the room, hence Ezra's casual appearance as he laid out on his bed on his stomach, chatting into his phone and only stopping to pop a chocolate into his mouth from a ridiculously large box set down beside him.

"I mean, it's obvious she had a nose job over the summer-- her dad's rich, right? He paid for it. She's daddy's little girl, of course he would, I-- I've got to go, Ruby-- yeah. Yeah, the loser's I'm sharing with has turned up-- Yeah, I'll tell you about it later," he murmured into the phone, his cheery tone as he gossiped disappearing when his pink eyes locked on Nicolas, scowling in annoyance as he reluctantly cut his gossiping session short.

"...You sleep in that bed over there. You don't talk to me. We aren't best buddies. I didn't want to share my room with anyone," he muttered as he pointed to the small, single bed int he corner of the room, away from all the luxury of Ezra's side. He had fur rugs and glitter wallpaper; every surface covered with something expensive. Nicolas, meanwhile, was resigned to a small side of the room, away from that all. "...This is bullshit. I shouldn't have to share with-- what's your name? Nathan?"

Nicolas had come in when he was just finishing up that conversation and stayed rather silent. When Ezra was talking to him, he looked to where his bed was as he brought his things over there, dropping his stuff there. He was trying to bite his tongue since he could have said something but he didn't want to start a fight on his first day. Shaking his head, when asked about his name, "My name is Nicolas and I didn't want to share a room with someone like you." Nicolas said, starting to unpack and put his things away.

Moving to sit down on the bed, as he started to look through his bag before placing it down on the ground. He had his schedule out, as he was looking over and now he was gonna try to ignore him while looking it over. Trying to memorize it, and even the map system too, but something else was showing itself and looking over it too.

It was a shadow creature, and it had taken the form of a small creature which looked like a barn owl. It cocked its head, watching what Daniel was saying but looked to see Ezra. It cawed at the other, spreading its wings out for a moment to try to tough before going back to normal. "It's fine, we will have to make do huh?" Nicolas muttered, moving to touch the creature as he needed its head into it.

"Oh! I should have told you, I deal with shadows.." Nicolas said as the shadow owl didn't do anything. "I do hope they don't bother you.."

"Oh, I should have told you: I don't care what absurd powers you have. I have friends who can do cool stuff. You attempting to show off to me really isn't impressive," he drawled as he reached under his bed for one of his gossip magazines, casually flicking through it for some basic entertainment. He didn't want to even glance in the direction of the newcomer, far too stubborn to even give the poor boy a chance. Though, even if he was prepared to extend the opportunity to become acquaintances at the very least, Nicolas' remark buried that opportunity before it even had a chance to reveal itself.

I didn't want to share a room with someone like you.

Ezra's lips twitched into a scowl at the statement the more the demon thought about it, his hands eventually curling into tight fists. He didn't enjoy fighting physically, but he could reduce anyone to a crumbling mess with his words alone. He was known for hitting below the belt with his words; for going personal and saying the cruellest things just to get a reaction. Nobody spoke up to him about that method of fighting because, simply, nobody dared to. He was too popular for anyone to say anything bad to him, and even if someone wanted to, Ezra had a way of intimidating people.

He was small and short, but there was something about him that unnerved those around him when he was angry. He didn't know that he got that from his mother; a woman who had dozens upon dozens of men and women loyal to her and who were prepared to kill fro her if she told them to. Apparently, her natural intimidation was something inherited by her only child.

"You know, you should watch that mouth of yours. It's saying some horrid things that I won't tolerate if they repeat them," he murmured slowly, sitting up from his laid-out position, adjusting the satin dressing gown around his body with a tired smirk. "I may not be a physical fighter, but I know how to make your life hell, new boy. Learn your place. If you want to be treated properly by me, you have to earn that. You'll learn the politics of the school soon, and you'll realise that I'm at the fucking top of it, babe."

"I don't mean to show off. It just happens but I guess it would seem like that," Nicolas had mumbled, as the owl creature had flown around and landed in a shadowed area before it disappeared into the shadows. Shaking his head, as he had his books out as he was now gonna look over for them now.

Was he intimidated? He was a little, but that didn't bother him. What bothered him, was how rude and spoiled this guy was acting. He didn't like those people. He had dealt with them in his past and had fights with them too. It was a time though when his powers were tried to keep at bay.

"I will say what I want, I have a right too..." Nicolas had thought, not wanting to say anything for the time being. When he continued to speak, that was when he decided to get up with some of his things so he could get out of this room and explore the campus. Heading for the door, he stopped and turned to face him.

"First don't call me, use respect or did they not teach that to a demon?" Nicolas said with a roll of his eyes. "You may not one for physical fights, but I am. I have gotten into fights, without words or even my magic..." he said before closing the door behind him. Walking away from the dorm room, he decided to check out the common area where there were some students in there. Interacting with some of them, as he had forgotten about what happened earlier in the bedroom.

Ezra's three eyes glared furiously as the other made his exit. Only when the other had actually left the room did he explode, snatching his phone and beginning to call anyone he could to try and remedy the situation. His father was in a meeting, but that didn't stop the teenager from screaming down the phone at the man's poor assistant, who tried to calm the demon down with coos and calming tones, but it hardly worked. Ezra was riled up, shouting in disgust at how his father could let this happen to him. He was spoilt, that much was obvious, so not having his way obviously enraged him.

He didn't know what to do to calm himself now he was so worked up. It was a weekend, which meant no lessons thankfully, but it also meant he had to find ways to entertain himself. Until that point, he was happy treating himself with fancy chocolates and gossiping to a friend down the phone, but now such an activity was boring when he had adrenaline coursing through his veins. He needed to go out and find his friends, perhaps find his boyfriend to take his anger out in a make-out session.

All he knew was that he couldn't stay stuck in his bedroom a second longer without losing his temper and tearing down something or punching a hole in the wall.

After hanging around in the common area, he had collected his things and Nicolas was ready to do more a tour around the campus. Passing by the room, he just tried to keep his temper in check before getting farther away from there. He did not need to run into that male demon again, not right now.

As he walked around, he walked how everyone seemed to be mingling and just hanging around each other. It was weird to watch them, being the new guy and little bit of outside for now. Of course, he was gonna try to make friends. "I just hope you guys behave I don't need another mishap.," Nicolas muttered under his breath, referring to the shadow.

Finding places where he needed, he dropped by where there was a little cafe of sorts inside of the school. It seemed students worked here, that could be something he could do to earn some extra money. Ordering himself a drink, but as he walked away with the drink he was tripped where he fell to the floor and drink went flying.

It splashed down, covering himself in hot liquid and hitting anyone who was close by. People started to laugh, as one of Ezra's followers had texted him about what happened and even took a picture. As he laughed at, Nicolas slowly got up from the floor as his own shadow was starting to act up all around him.

"Damn...that hurt, and looks like I need to change now..." Nicolas said trying to brush it off as he headed back to his dorm room.

Ezra hadn't managed to find anything worthwhile to do in those thirty minutes or so. He wasn't in the mood to hang out with his friends, and his boyfriend was, unfortunately, busy working out at the gym, and who was Ezra to disrupt him? He adored his boyfriend's muscles - he didn't really want to stop him strengthening them. He didn't love the boy at all and was only really with him because he was a) cute, and b) the star of the boarding school's soccer team. It was important that Ezra maintain a relationship with someone popular and handsome like that, even if the only feelings he felt for him were purely sexual, not deep or romantic.

Instead, he sullenly returned to his dorm room before Nicolas, collapsing onto his tiredly and proceeding to at least text the only friend he was happy to hear from - Ruby, the girl he had been chatting to just that morning when Nicolas entered. She was easily his best friend, and no matter the mood he was in, he could always talk to her. He had been about to leave his dorm again to find the lamia in person, yet the incoming flurry of texts stopped him. His smile widened the more photos he saw of Nicolas' 'accident', smirking in delight when said boy trudged into the dorm with the drink staining his shirt.

"Oh dear, what happened?" He asked in feigned concern, sitting at his dressing table with his head rested on his hand, his full lips pulling up from their fake pout. "See, this is what you get for not respecting me. I can make your life here hell, babe. I can also make you a star and loved if you play your cards right. Instead, you continue to be a whiny little bitch. I don't like that, babe. Now go and shower and think about how you want to proceed with me. Either you behave and treat me like everyone else, or you start a war with me - and trust me, darling, you won't win it."

Nicolas came into the room, as he looking himself over as he looked at the t-shirt that was now ruined. Hearing that coming from his roommate, he rolled his eyes as he moved toward where his clothes were. "I just tripped and spilled. I may have done over my own shadow, but I don't care anymore," Nicolas had answered with a mutter. Looking at Ezra, he glared at him before he moved to take off the shirt to reveal what was hidden. His body was good, as it showed that he had worked out in the past.

Walking to the shared bathroom, he had grabbed his things where he stripped down to his bare body. Letting out a sigh of relief, before stepping into the shower under running water. Starting to shower himself, as he let out a sigh where he ran his hands through the hair and over his body. Stepping out of the shower, he dried off before stepping into his new pair of clothes.

Coming back into the room, in the new clothes, as he stretched out where he was trying to dry off his hair. He was rather silent, as he went to hang up the towel to let it dry that way. "I don't like the way you act, and I may never will but I want to try to be friendly with you...." Nicolas commented as he had moved to look through his things again.

"Just curious, what classes are you even taking? Like I know the required but I have to take others..." Nicolas said with a snap of his fingers as his shadow had formed to grab something from his bag and hand it over to him. He didn't care if Ezra talked to him but he was gonna try to be at least friendly and non-hostile.

If the other truly believed that Ezra would even entertain a discussion with him, he was sorely, sorely mistaken. He was told to his face that the other didn't like how he acted, which was, for the demon, as good as saying that he didn't like him as a person. While Ezra barely knew him and shouldn't be offended by the opinion of someone he barely knew, and who the school clearly didn't like too much, he found himself enraged by the idiocy of the remark. It was then and there that he decided that he wasn't prepared to give the boy a second chance. Even if he went out of his way to be kind to him (which, admittedly, was unlikely), the bed had been made and there was no changing Ezra's mind.

He didn't like Nicolas at all and the boy's refusal to fall in line with what Ezra expected of him was the nail in the coffin. He had been warned that his time at the school wouldn't go so well if he didn't obey - it was now Ezra's decision to honour his word and make that happen.

"I'm doing what I'm doing; you have no need to know my schedule," he replied simply, staring over at him with the fixed smile on his face; one that wasn't friendly but held behind it the anger and annoyance of someone who really wasn't too pleased. "If you must know to fulfil whatever you have going on in that empty head of yours, I'm doing Drama, Art and a few other easy subjects. I have no need to work hard here. My Daddy gets me whatever I want."

"Fine, I was just trying to share my life even if you don't want too," Nicolas commented with a roll of his own eyes. Listening to what he was saying, as he was rather silent to him. "I guess we don't all get given everything on a silver spoon as you do. I worked to get here and...nevermind. Why would you care about what I say anyway..." Nicolas said as he moved to get up from the bed as the shadows look like tentacles that were coming from all of the shadows.

"You are a spoiled brat! I don't get why someone would care about you..or listen just cause you some demon..." Nicolas said as he had just turned silent. Letting out, as everything started to return to normal. Grabbing his own stuff, he headed for the door, "Maybe I will just ask for a change of room. It stinks..." he said before the slamming the door behind him.

When he was far enough, he did feel a little bad that he let his control leave him like this. He was never really like that and maybe the influence or being around this particular demon had caused him to go mad. He just needed to see if he could get the switch started so he could leave. Until then, maybe he would head to try to stay somewhere.

Not back there, or just needed to come down for now.

Did the demon get pissed off with the insults? Of course - he was perfect in his eyes, so to have some newcomer who didn't understand the politics of the school erupt in front of him with some bullshit statements about how he was a brat was ridiculously offensive. However, he didn't let the anger show because it was trumped by amusement. Nicolas had fallen for the demon's devious attempts to annoy him, smirking in delight as he stormed back out the room which was precisely what he had wanted. He wanted the room to himself and now, with Nicolas storming out, Ezra had the upperhand.

He could tease him relentlessly about the tantrum, taunt cruelly about whether he would storm off again in the future. It was a stick he could use to beat him with because Nicolas had rightly grown upset with the treatment he was receiving. Unfortunately, he had given Ezra precisely what he wanted. It wasn't his fault - many people had fallen for Ezra's little games, unable to work out what Ezra was doing. Demons had that natural deviousness, but Ezra was far superior to any of them. His mother's behaviour clearly had been passed down to her only child, if Ezra's behaviour was anything to go by.

Instead of focusing on the insults, he simply laid back on the pillows on his bed and moved to paint his toenails, putting on some cheesy pop music to listen to. He could blast it as loud as he wanted - no teacher was going to tell him not to, or face the consequences of annoying the school's golden boy whose father demanded they give him what he wanted.

Nicolas had gone to the office building, as he tried to get in to talk with someone to switch around his housing situation. It seemed like there was nothing they could do for now. He didn't like this situation he got handed to him. Pulling out his phone, he decided to try to call his guardian to see if they could talk about him leaving there.

It didn't end well, and it just left him for wanting to go back to the room. Letting himself back in, as he tried to ignore what was going on in the room. If he started to bug him, he would try to ignore them. With his headphones in, as he got back into his bed while he started to sketch something but he also had a good old camera out too.

"Maybe I could see if I could leave the campus to take pictures," Nicolas had said under his breath before shaking it off. Grabbing the rules that he was given, he checks to see if that was a thing.

"Have you left the campus?" he asked, not knowing if this school let their students leave or not.

"Oh, you naive soul. Do you really want me to be honest? Aren't you afraid I'd lie to get you into trouble? Really, you're fucking idiot. God, your stupidity is probably contagious, isn't it? You're going to put me at risk," he huffed from his bed, his tongue poking out as he focused on painting his nails as perfectly as he could. Ideally, he'd have someone come to do that for him, one of the other creatures he made friends with who were an expert at this sort of thing, but it was too much of a bother for him to trail off and find a friend when he could do it himself. He didn't like to do anything by himself if he could help it, being far too indulgent to waste energy, but this was one occasion where he felt he could do it himself. Painting his nails was hardly an energy-draining exercise, after all.

"No, you can't leave the campus, idiot. Unless you get permission from the principal for an important reason, but that's never really happened because no reason is that important enough. If you're sick, we have a hospital wing in the school. If you want to go to the park, we have acres of land around the school. If you want to go shopping... well, we clearly don't have those facilities here, unfortunately. This school is in the middle of nowhere, I hate it," he groaned as he glanced out his window at the sea. The school was situated high in the mountains, truly safe away from humans who might want to invade the school in a protest - some humans, after all, weren't fond of the existence of the creatures and their gradual acceptance in society. The school was based away from the cities, somewhere where they could educate their students without fear of invasion.

Unfortunately, that meant Ezra couldn't sneak out into a town or city for some shopping. However, he had his father send him whatever he wanted - he didn't really need to leave to get that.

"You're boring, aren't you?" He drawled from the bed, his three eyes glancing over at the other critically. "So fucking boring. You have cool abilities, that's obvious, but you're just so... ugh. Good luck in this school, you'll need it. You're gonna get eaten alive if you continue being like this."

Nicolas only was trying to his best to keep his temper checked this time, just putting up with this attitude of Ezra for now. Until he could either get switched or be able to leave the campus and not attend this school. He didn't even want to come here, he rather be back at home. He was really forced just because of his particular situation.

Rolling his eyes, "That's what I thought but I thought I ask someone and your closest person with the biggest mouth around," Nicolas commented with a chuckle a little grin showing up on his face before it disappeared back off. "It is middle nowhere but it could way worse you know, you could have to do everything for yourself instead of being spoiled like this..." Nicolas said more, joking around some more. He was starting to have fun, teasing the demon now.

Shaking his head to the question about him being boring, as he slowly moved to collect his things where he had a few things in there. "I may be boring but what about this. Is this boring..." he started to say, as he breathed in and out as the shadows started to circle around the room for a moment before a black shadowy door appeared on one of the walls. Heading for the door, as he opened it up where he let out a sigh of relief. "Oh I never mentioned. These shadow doors are great when you wanted to leave..undetected..." Nicolas said going through the door as he disappeared then and there. The door disappeared too, the shadows returning back to normal.

"You may not be able to leave, but I have my ways..." came Nicolas voice that echoed through the whole room.
-
Nicolas was in the shadow realm, it was like an inbetween place for people who can manipulate like the shadows. Coming up his little spot which was a tree that had swing there. Setting his things there, as he got himself comfortable before letting out a sigh of relief. It was pretty great to be away from that for only a short time. He could feel the realm get affected by the school field.
-
Returning back through the door, he wondered what Ezra was gonna say to him now.

Ezra might be able to dish it out, but he couldn't take it. Besides, the other's remarks were never going to go down well. He didn't find the cheekiness funny or attractive. He found it disgusting, completely disrespectful and their unfairness unwarranted. He could admit that the other's abilities were cool, but they weren't unique - loads of students could do something similar. Not like it, admittedly, but they had similar abilities that Ezra could say were cool without being amazed by it. Nobody to him was as amazing as a demon and a demon's abilities were, after all.

He didn't bother running to the teachers to tell them - after all, the use of powers outside of the dedicated classes aimed to help them control their abilities were prohibited. How could the teachers allow students to use their abilities, knowing what risks might occur? There were rules in place to prevent trouble occurring, hence why powers were only to be used in the dedicated classes. Apparently, Nicolas didn't get the memo or simply didn't care, but Ezra had no interest in tattling on him.

Nicolas didn't mean that much to him and while he would find it amusing to see him sent to the principle on his first day, he was far too tired to move from the bed. He wasn't too tired to text his boyfriend and invite him along, however, smirking in amusement when Nicolas arrived back just as his boyfriend entered the room.

"...Is this the kid you're sharing with, Ez?" The orc, Edmund inquired, his piercing green eyes glancing down at the newcomer from his 6'10" height, his broad, muscular frame filling the entire doorframe as he edged his way into the room, almost having to duck to do so. "You're the little shit who's giving him hell, yeah? Do you get off on being an asshole?"

Nicolas came into the room through the portal door, as he came out to his part of his room where he was surprised when he saw a orc of sorts coming into the room. Was this one of those minions of Ezra one of his friends.

Watching the man come in, he stayed where he was, but he thought it would be best to keep his own guard up just in case if this orc tried anything.

"Little shit eh? Is that what you call someone who is smaller than you..." Nicolas came back to say. "I do not but I rather not get pushed or be bullied by someone who thinks they are bigger, stronger or better standing than someone else..." Nicolas pointed out with a huff. "Try what you want, but I am not gonna back down right now..." Nicolas said before going to sit on his bed now.

"Now I may have been rude but I wasn't the first person. If Ezra apologizes, I will do the same...unless that won't happen.."

Meanwhile, somewhere on school grounds, someone had entered the grounds through the magic and was there to visit someone in particular. It was actually Nicolas guardian, one who helped with the control of his abilities. Following Nicolas energy, he reached close by and got ready to jump in if needed.

"Of course that ain't happening, have you even met him? He doesn't apologise, because he doesn't need to to inferior scum like you. Now I recommend you keep your mouth shut about my boyfriend or we're gonna have problems. I don't think I'm stronger than you; I know I am. You may want to remember that before I crack your jaw," came the orc's response as he moved to Ezra's bed, laying down obediently with a strong, muscled arm wrapping around the demon's small waist in a moment of affection. No student was permitted to sleep in another student's room unless they were roommates, but as per usual, Ezra wasn't one to follow the rules of the school.

Besides, he wanted his boyfriend beside him, eager to snuggle in close to him and fully appreciate the orc's strong chest and body. It also helped that his presence and their affection might irk Nicolas - who wanted to overhear their roommate and their roommate's boyfriend making out?

"Mm, you're my hero~ He's such a prick, you know," groaned the demon, not bothering to whisper - he wanted Nicolas to overhear the insults as he snuggled in close to the orc, trailing kisses down his neck and collarbone hungrily, all while smirking now and then as he dared a glance to Nicolas. "A real jerk. He won't last long in this school. I'll make sure of it~"

Rolling his eyes, as Nicolas stayed where he was for now. Hearing that threat come from the orc, he let out a sigh. "Big tough guy. Threatening me too," Nicolas muttered before he watched what they were doing. Raising an eyebrow, before he tried to not pay attention to what was happening to him. "No following rules like usual huh? We are on the same boat...." Nicolas said under his breath with a shake of his head.

Watching from where he was, he moved to get up as he was ready to do something now. He tried to hold back his temper before shaking his head, "This is why I asked to be moved out of this room. You are just...I don't know what word. You poke at me for breaking the rules but you do the same..." Nicolas said before heading outside before he was grabbed suddenly. Looking to see who had grabbed him and pulled him behind the corner. Seeing his guardian, James, as his eyes widen. "James, what are you doing here? You are not supposed to be here..." Nicolas questioned him.

"Nicolas I could sense your dark energy going crazy. You need to control yourself..." James warned him. "I know that the demon is irking you. You just have to put up with it, at least I look like a student..." James said after before running his hand through his hair.

"Fine, I will. Just leave now though..." Nicolas said, ready to go back for the room but he was stopped again. "I won't do anything.." Nicolas said leaving away from his guardian to come back inside but James had followed but stayed out of sight. "You may not be seeing me much hope. I hope you guys have your little fun," Nicolas said sarcastically before leaving the room again.

Ezra could only smirk in amusement when the other finally seemed to understand how unfair his situation was. He was completely correct when he said that nothing was fair about the situation, that Ezra could break the rules but threatened to tell everyone when Nicolas did the same. He was right; that wasn't fair. But that was just how things at the academy were. Students broke rules all the time but they were reprimanded for doing so, punished to try and enforce them to abide by the rules in place. Ezra, however, willingly broke the rules and received no punishment for doing so. Nobody tattled on him anyway, but even if they were brave enough to do so, they were told that nothing could be done - Ezra could get away with whatever he wanted because of who his father was. And anyone that did tattle on him received a punishment from Ezra himself for their disobedience in behaving themselves.

He ran the school; he was at the head of it all, able to do what he desired without fearing consequences. Only a few hours into arriving, Nicolas had seemingly discovered that. Unfortunately, he was the one stuck in Ezra's room with him, having to deal with the demon's unfair advantage over all the other students.

It wasn't fair, but that was how things were. Nobody could argue against it when Ezra could make their lives hell.

He watched the boy leave with the same amused glint in his eyes, only to ignore his boyfriend's affection. He didn't want him now Nicolas had gone - the aim was to annoy him, so why tire himself out making out with the orc when Nicolas wasn't there to get annoyed by it? He was far too tired to flirt if he couldn't get any annoyance from Nicolas for it, so he calmly -and cruelly- pushed the orc aside and curled up on the bed, ignoring Edmund's confused grunts until the soccer player left the room. He knew better than to annoy Ezra by demanding answers from him, after all. He wanted to keep dating him for the popularity it brought, and he couldn't risk annoying him if it meant getting dumped. So, he left, however annoyed he was.