Shadow Creatures and Demons in a boarding school (potassiumboron x Ms. Flair)

Crossing his own arms, as he leaned back against the seat, as he moved to keep his mouth shut for the time being to just let her talk for the time being. He didn't like how he was talked too, but he knew not to try to screw something like this up. "You can trust me. I was just curious, that was one of the traits that I regret. Ezra would know that I got way too close to those walls protecting the school...." Nicolas said to her.

Nicolas kept his mouth quiet again, watching the scenery outside of the car but kept his guard up though. Checking on Ezra every once in a while, noticing how Ezra was reacting toward the woman and his surroundings. "We are friends, we weren't like that before. We had issues..." Nicolas answered in a quieter tone. When that question was brought up, his eyes widen with his face started to go a little red. "No we are not..." he answered in the more embarrassing matter.

Shaking it off, trying to not think about this situation completely. Thinking through, 'What is this woman planning though. Trying to act friendly with me, but maybe it because she rather has me as an ally than an enemy...'