Shadost: The Ambassador's Bad Idea!

[bg=#0d0801]
Ziranova Sachavik

Meanwhile on the Sweet Lady's Ship!

Ziranova was trying to listen in on the conversation the assumed Leader of this band of pirates was having with the outside world. Her listening had only been half-hearted as she did try to tiptoe away, but the guard wouldn't let loose of her arm, and no amount of sad faces would change his mind.

Building up her courage to speak, she waited as the guard explained to the woman about where they caught her. Then when the woman directed her attention to her, Zira found that it was far more difficult to try and bolster her confidence to talk to criminals than it was to a conference room of politicians. She was scared! But if she didn't...

"Not that the accommodations weren't pleasant, but under the circumstances it seemed like a good idea at the time. But I-... I was hoping you could return the other people you took to the room, if they haven't been sent home? I'm sure the Galactic Commonwealth won't press any really bad charges, and I could stay here until everything is neatly negotiated to make sure." The Ambassador wasn't sure how hostage situations were supposed to be negotiated, and what a way to learn it the first time!

"If... if you don't mind. Please."
[/bg]

Of course it was tactical for an enemy to keep the call merely voice oriented...or at least it would have been should the speaker not be able to change their form according to their whims. So, in essence...when the Sweet Lady took his hailing, she wasted no time in asserting who was doing who a favor. Adrian could have grinned...she was more like a politician then he could have possibly imagined a pirate capable of.

Dangerous...he would have to be careful with this one.

The audible click and green icon blinking on his personal viewscreen indicated the connection between the two ships. Reclining, Adrian allowed a moment of silence to spread across the communication channel before sitting up and eying the blank screen with a raised eyebrow.

"Lady Shapeshifter I assume?" From the video he had viewed, she had initiated the orders during the raid of the party...and while sex was hardly an issue between creatures so freely commanding of shape and function...he tried to keep things at least partially relevant.

"Allow me to introduce myself...My name is Adrian, captain of the Phantom Zephyr and I would speak with you of matters concerning your current cargo." He allowed the words to sink, giving equal opportunity for reaction before continuing.

"I am prepared to offer you a monetary sum...for a select few individuals you currently have and and additional...opportunity for employment. Allow me first to-" But the communication icon blinked into yellow...he had been put on hold.

Adrian folded his hands, pondering the developments...had he been put on hold that discussions might commence? Or perhaps there was some inner disturbance...either way, Adrian was at once empowered and unnerved by what most would see as a slight action.

Politics was a game played by minuscule movements and tiny victories all amassing together. Kings were not deposed of momentous events...but the small mistakes that led them to the blade of their enemy.

So...to read into the action or not.

That in itself would be more of a taxing decision then any other so far...pirates were pirates, money would reign supreme...but perhaps he could utilize the shapeshifters for his gain.

Maybe...maybe.

At the very least...the Skarrathos had provided him with the opportunity he needed...the fleets would mobilize and no one would suspect a thing.

Check, Galatic Alliance...

How would they move?

Sweet Lady

Sweet Lady kept putting on that small, playful smile of hers as the Ambassador asked her to let the hostages go. The idea made the pirates holding her snicker and a few others nearby smirk.

"You do realize which ship you are on, Lady Ambassador, do you not? This is the Iron Maiden, filled to the brim with entrepreneurs, most of whom are shapeshifters. Our kind have never and will never be treated well so merely handing you back in the hopes of gaining clemency is out of the question. Do not worry. As long as our ransom is paid, everyone will be just fine."

Of course, she made no mention about the small group she had singled out, the CEO, the President, the Grand Duke. The wife and the daughter may have escaped but it wasn't like her men were very particular when it came to their toys ...

Sweet Lady put a hand on her waist and was thoughtful for a moment. "There is the matter of you sneaking around my ship, of course. It will never do for it to be said I took the issue lightly. Take her down to the solitary cell block, Alpha section."

The pirates nodded and dragged the Ambassador out. Down and down and down they went, until they got to a part of the ship where the lights flickered and the air was stale. They opened a door that was smaller than a hatch and forced the Ambassador inside. "Hope ya like the suite, mi'lady," one of the pirates snickered.

The cubicle they put her in were barely enough for her to stand in, restricting her to either crouch, sit, or lie down in the small space. There was a little vent in the door for air but not much else and the cell smelled like urine and sweat. On the bright side, there were no vermin running around.

Meanwhile, Sweet Lady turned to the bridge. "Alert the men and get into position. The Iron Maiden splits into five: Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma, and Epsilon. Alpha will keep the hostages, the other four are to head to their designated fox holes. If there are no communications with each other for half a mili-cycle, assume the worst."

With the signal given, the other pirates began to run back and forth, getting into position, through out the ship. They flicked switches, pressed buttons, and made sure everything was prepared before they gave the clear signal for their own designated section. For being pirates, Sweet Lady made sure they were all in top-top shape. A control panel in the bridge with twelve colored buttons began to light up.

One ...

Two ...

Three ...

She glanced at her first mate when he walked up to her. "First the Skarrathos and now, the Phantom Zephyr. I enjoy a good party but too many uninvited guests screws the whole affair up. I want updates for the ransom."

The first mate bowed. "Our first two hostages' contacts are eagerly awaiting communications with their beloved."

"Excellent. Make sure the frequencies are clear and I can start setting up the rendezvous point."

[bg=#0d0801]
Ziranova Sachavik

Sweet Lady gave no time for Ziranova to reply or negotiate. She had never been unable to make compromises and now without her use of words, she was left defenseless. Ineffectual. Useless! Horrified, she made the feeble attempt to be difficult, forcing the guards to drag her, but her small frame was no struggle for them to lift right off the ground.

Her brief relief at being pushed in to a chamber instead of hauled off to a room of scary pirates was short lived once she realized just how small it was. Zira was a very short woman, but the cell couldn't have been higher than four feet. She couldn't stand up straight. The walls came in very close as well, she couldn't stretch out her arms farther than the width of the door. There was at least some length to it, as she slid to the floor, allowing her the extra space to stretch her legs. It was so uncomfortably hot, that it made air barely even breathable. The small vent in the door didn't give any sort of ventilation, and the entire ordeal was making her feel sicker by the minute.

Squeezing her eyes shut and taking in a short shallow breath, she struggled to keep herself from panicking! The woman said if the ransoms were paid, that everyone would be released. She would not go back on her word, right? And surely the families of the hostages would do anything to have them back safe and sound. Herself, well. The Galactic Council couldn't let one of their own be killed. At least, she hoped someone valued her enough to have her rescued!

For now, the Lady Ambassador tried her best to remain positive, for the alternatives did not look pretty!
[/bg]

Meanwhile, in the hostage room, the nobility and important people waiting had become comfortable with their current surroundings and secure that they were not going to be harm. Where the others had been separated to, or the Lady Ambassador taken, they had no idea. They assumed that ransoms had already been exchanged and that people had been sent home. After all, they were being treated so well so far!

The Princess of Papillia being one of those people was currently pacing around the room being bored out of her pretty little head. "I want to go home! This is taking forever!" Crossing her arms with a huff, she spied the man that was dressed in the waiter's uniform. Why HE was taken, she didn't know, but for now she just assumed he was there to be their servant.

"YOU, with the fluffy tail! Come here and rub my shoulders. All this waiting has me stressed to tears!" And she wasn't kidding. The Princess had cried her eyes out for some time, and if she didn't get she wanted soon, she was going to start up all over again!

Blinking his swollen eyes Blaxon thought he heard someone talking and tried to sit up but that wasnt going to happen. He fell back and tried really hard to see who was taling to him. Every part of him hurt and he could taste blood and something gewy in his mouth. He spit to one side a bit of the brain matter from the shifter fell out. Blaxdon caughed up more blood and spit again. Finally able to breath and see just a little out of his right eye he looked at Overlord.

"Ziranova, and the two..." Blaxdon coughed again and nearly blacked out. His head hurt and everything was just a blurr of Ziranova pretty smile, pain, terror and darkness.

"Is she... are they ?" he voiced trailed off as he wheezed. "Please.... heesss.. dont let her dhieee." Blaxdon held his side and rolled over coughing up more blood. He was a total mess and only a failed rescue to show for it. He had failed, if he was this bad off, maybe she was dead. Maybe it would better if she was, so she wouldnt have to suffer.

Celix

He had finally managed to distract the old koot with something shiny on another hostage's uniform and been able to wander around to find the bathroom without detecting notice. At least he thought he had until one of the hostages decided he could be of use to her. He was curled up beside the door again, far away from the others. The rich idiots were keeping a good distance from the door, as if in the hopes that they would escape the attention of the pirates if they hid behind each other.

... Maybe rich sheep was a better term, Celix thought with some hint of amusement.

He looked up at the girl who had spoken without lifting his head. "My apologies, Your Highness, but I do not think myself worthy of touching such porcelain skin," he drawled sarcastically before closing his eyes. Porcelain skin. That was a passage he'd read to Bethany, a girl from the last orphanage he had visited, from a book she'd been fond of.

The Princess of Papilla didn't seem to pick up on the sarcasm. She thought she was being complimented for her gracious beauty!

"Of course under NORMAL circumstances I wouldn't dare let a peasant touch me, but right this moment I want my shoulders rubbed. Right now!"

... The Princess blinked. The fool wasn't listening to her at all. How rude! Stomping over to Celix, she snatched the hat right off his head and was preparing to beat him with it, but...

"Oooooh! Look at these totally adorable ears! What soft and fuzzy things!" Without invitation she was immediately touching and tugging Celix's furry cat ears!

Celix

Celix was just beginning to drift to sleep--"Mrroww!" The sound was out of his mouth before he realized it when the Princess tugged on his ears. His first instinct was to pull away but she had such a tight grip on them!

"Grr ... Stop it!" He even started hissing, much to his chagrin which only made matters worst! He winced and, upon noticing his cap, swiped it from the floor where she'd dropped it. He stuffed it into his shirt. "Merroow!"

Princess Hatantia stopped tugging - though she still had his ears - but only because he had meowed like a kitty! Meowed!

With a very loud squeal of delight (startling all of the other hostages in the room. They thought someone was being murdered!), the Princess huggled the catboy and nuzzled his face!

"Ohmigod! How ADORABLE! Oh, you're just the cutest thing ever! Who is a cute kitty, whoooo is a cute ittle kitty?!" Now she was petting his ears and - YES! He even had a tail! That's where her hands went next to grab and pet the furry thing!

The Councilman had moved over, looking quite confused. "What in space is going on here?"

"Look! Isn't he adorable! I want to keep him. Once my daddy comes to get me, I just know he'll let me take the kitty home. I think I'll name him Lucifer!"

Sweet Lady

Now five of the twelve lights on the control panel were lit up, indicating that all five sections of the ship were ready to separate. Sweet Lady smiled and tapped the lights before she turned to face the bridge. Just in time and she had managed to fix up the first two rendezvous. She gave instructions for them to prepare to drop the cloaking devices once the other sections of the ship were ready to engage hyper drive. She wanted them clear of this area as soon as possible.

"Alert me if anything should happen. I am going to check on my new pet," she said with a wicked smile.

The first mate nodded.

Sweet Lady set a brisk pace from her own quarters to the hostages' suite. With everything that had been happening, she had nearly forgotten him. She smiled at the thought of having such a rare prize and toyed with the collar she'd retrieved from her room.

Sweet Lady nodded to the guards standing outside of the suite. She opened the door--to find her pet being cuddled by one of the hostages. "Well, what do we have here? I trust you are playing nice with my new pet, my dear." She held up the collar and swung it around one of her fingers.

Celix

Celix huffed and attempted to pull his tail out of her grasp. "Woman, my name is Celix, not Lucifer. And I am not your new pet cat."

Suddenly the door opened and in marched the woman from the ball. He growled at her. "Like I was telling this insane female, I am not a pet. I don't even like you. You're the one who knocked me out when I tried to call for help."

Princess Hanatia thought Lucifer was a better name than Celix. But she couldn't complain at him, because that scary looking woman showed up saying he was HER pet!

The Princess stood up quickly, and in her young royal fury tilted up her nose in the air as if she were the person that owned the entire ship. "I AM playing nice with him! And for your information he is my pet, so you can... take that collar elsewhere."

Fueled by her new found bravery, she continued. "And further more, I demand that you release all of us immediately! When my daddy finds out about this, he's going to have all of you killed by a laserfire squad."

Sweet Lady

Sweet Lady chuckled softly as she looked at the little princess meting out orders. "Oh, how very entertaining. A little girl with a backbone." She looked at the other hostages. "Does anyone else feel the same way?" Some of the hostages looked at each other while a few others just kept watching. No one moved or spoke.

"Come then, don't be afraid to stick together. Unity is such a powerful tool after all." There was still no reply. Sweet Lady turned to the princess, looking smug. "I guess they don't feel the same way. I'm insulted, my dear, that you would think so little of my hospitality. But since you don't like your present accommodations, perhaps a change of scene is in order."

Sweet Lady snapped her fingers and the one of the guards from outside appeared. "Raoul, take this ungrateful guest down with the other special hostages. It looks like the crew has a new toy to play with and break." As Raoul moved for the princess, she turned to her pet. "As for you, my pet, you're about to learn how many different ways I can break your spirit."

Celix

Now that the girl had gotten off of him, Celix got to his feet. His tail flicked. It wasn't until the guard appeared and the Sweet Lady threatened him that he did something. He glared.

"Woman, unless you know something new, I'm already acquainted with several."

When Raoul moved forward to grab the girl, he took a few steps back until he came up against the table filled with the silver platters and dishes the hostages had been eating off of. He moved his hand behind his back and with a sudden jerk, pulled the cloth clean off without disturbing a single dish.

So much for taking a nap and waiting this thing out.

"Girl--princess--duck!" he ordered. Celix didn't really give her time to protest because he was already running toward her and if she didn't move in time he was going to end up tackling her instead!

And by their dishonor shall they be sticken from memory with the weight of retribution, with their deaths they meet only minor penace for their crimes and in their dereliction of their duty to home, hearth and their race to they condemn themselves to destruction.
Give them not pity, give them not mercy, but rather give them scorn, shame pain and death, for that is their due.

-Litany of the Traitor, Liber Skarrathos

As the Preist finished intoning his litanies, the Foreward barrery commander gave the order and the Skarrathos Battleship fired tubes one and two, sending a stream of seemingly tiny bodies from each at the guessed location of both countersigns, the bodies naked and their scars filled with wax and each body implanted with a special canister, so that on impact they exploded in a shower of blood, gore and paint, the paint filled with small radar revealing particles.

if they couldnt see the enemy ships before, they would at least be able to see a portion of the vessel if the bodies struck home.

even as they did so, Tharn was looking upon a group of Elite Stormtroopers, five of the flower of Skarrathos Martial prowess.
at their head was a man of smaller stature, with no scars and wearing only an officers Battle dress uniform tunic and fatigues with a machine pistol and combat knife attached to his belt..

"Stormtroopers, this is Adept Alexi Suverov, he will accompany you on this mission. above all else save the Ambassador, bring our vengeance to the shifter menace with their own teleporter" he growled then order softly, like a whisper, with the troopers and adept being the only ones in the chamber to hear the words, although the room was surrounded by juggernaut-class troopers armed with heavy weapons, so that if the experiment backfired, no shifter would board the battleship.

"In Mortis Extremis" Tharn growled as the teleport-amulet was activated, sending the Skarrathos combat team over onto the Shifter vessel.

as soon as they Materialized the Stormtroopers and Adept split up, Suverov moving silently from shadow to shadow towards the brig whilst the Stormtroopers thundered towards the bridge, their orders to gun down any and all enemy servants in their path.

OOC: Consider Suverov hidden, but feel free to combat the troopers (and kill most of them so long as it isnt one sided)

The battle seemed to rage into the messy burtality that war often brought. Blood, pain along with immeasurable loss felt by only those that trully know suffering. Blaxond was nowhere near the mark of recovery. His vitals were slipping as the few left behind to tend to the stoaways, did what they could. He was human after all and did not have the strenght nor ability to withstand the extreme agony of shifter tourture.

His body and mind nearly shattered into the depths of space his lips quivered as probs were sent into his flesh to try and restore the gnarled remains of his once youthfull face. His soft complextion and tender eyes were replaced by a man that no lonegr looked like he was human. Bits of metal mixed with tubes, and strange discolorations on his skin tone brought to life something else.

The rough hands that worked on him in were in constant motion, some with ease and others with tanglble dislike. Would their collective efforts even pay off? It was hard to tell. Hours and hours went by with little signs of true progress. It wasnt until one of the men working on him found a strange little chip. With thick fingers, yet steady hand he removed it. Looking it over in the light.

"Whats this?" he spoke mostly to himself as one other came to see how things were going.

"What?"

"This?" turning to face one another the men looked at it.

"Thats a tracking chip, whatever you do dont..." but it was to late

The man gave it just a little squeeze to the chip and it blinked confirming it had been activated.

"NO!"

The men looked at one another and knew that was bad. Back on board the fueled crusier of Blaxdon, Joovy had gotten everything back online just in time to find Blaxdon's tracking beacon.

"Ah no, Im coming lad, oh you best not be dead lad, I wont fare well with that, no sir!" immediately the cruiser was off in the wake of all the others in a blind effort to save Blaxdon, even if it was in vain.
Immeasurable
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Immeasurable
<o:p></o:p>

Princess Hanatia felt pretty confident about herself! ...until she was totally left hanging by the others in the room. Even so, she was a princess and everyone HAD to follow her orders. But when the lady told the guard to take her away, the little princess was pretty sure that meant something super bad! She was about to start crying and begging for forgiveness when-

"Girl--princess--duck!"

Hanatia screamed and ducked! She scurried across the floor to find somewhere to hide! Oh she just knew the cute kitty was her pet! That'd show the old hag lady!

[bg=#0d0801]
Ziranova Sachavik

Meanwhile the Skarrathos men that landed on the ship came as a startling surprise to shapeshifters! At first, they were getting mowed down as the troopers scouted out deeper in to the ship. But as word got out that the pirate vessel was being invaded, shifters armed to the teeth appeared to counter attack. Someone quickly send a message to be relayed to the Sweet Lady!

In the tiny little cell Ziranova was curled up in, at first she could hear odd sounds. Things that sounded like they echoed, moans and screams of pains. It was frightening and disturbing! To her it could have been people being tormented. Ripped to pieces or worse! Her greatest fear was that it might have been some of the taken hostages. Bolstering her courage, she crawled forward to try and peek out the bars of the small cubicle door. There wasn't anyone near by, but suddenly CHINK! Weapons fire ricocheted off the prison door. Zira gave a startled scream, scooting backwards to get away incase more weapons came shooting her way.
[/bg]

Celix

Celix charged forward as the princess scrambled out of the way! The pirate moved to swing a fist at him but the cat-boy had other plans. He ducked the swing, jumped to the side, wrapping the cloth around the pirate's legs and giving it a quick pull!

The pirate went falling back but he grabbed Celix by the tail and also gave a quick pull! Celix also fell but he was soon scrambling as the pirate attempted to hold him still! The pirate's legs actually disappeared, as if it had shrunk into his body, ridding him of the tablecloth!

What followed was an exchange of kicks, punches, and even some biting!

Sweet Lady

Sweet Lady smirked. This was a very entertaining show but then they were contacting her about something ... She stepped back and locked the door behind the guard. When he was through, he knew how to shift to get out. She pressed the comm-link.

"What section of the ship are they in?"

"Gamma, Sweet Lady, but they won't be there for long."

"Evacuate Gamma but use the I.D. tags to send the alert. Open the cargo crates. You know what to do with our precious cargo. Separate the sections now and then put into play, Operation Gamma-Omega."

"Right away, Sweet Lady."

"Patch my comm-link to our waiting guest, the Captain of the Phantom Zephyr."

"At your command."

Sweet Lady took the comm link and placed it into her ear. When she was given the "On line" signal, she began, "Oh, I'm sorry. Were you on hold this entire time? My most sincere apologies."

Sweet Lady began walking back to the Gamma section. You want something done right, you make sure it gets done the right way.

Unknown to the Skarrathos, a large number of the shifters they killed weren't shifters at all. The real shifters and pirates soon evacuated the Gamma section of the ship and most of the Skarrathos ended up killing prisoners of war Sweet Lady saved for such an occassion as this when the Iron Maiden was boarded by enemy forces.

Meanwhile, despite all the fighting, the Ambassador's cell door opened and a pirate stood there, offering her his hand. The pirate looked human but all the shifters did. This one looked in his teens, scrawny, long legs but his face was covered in five o'clock shadow and his dark hair was so long, it looked like a girl's hair. This was possibly a young shifter who hadn't mastered the art of disguise just yet.

"Lady Ambassador, please. We have to go. My name is ... Orias. We need to get you to an escape pod."

Princess Hanatia was doing what she did best. Which was crying loudly for help! Unfortunately, none of the others seemed to be even remotely helpful, while her poor new pet was fighting for her honor. Since crying wasn't getting her way, and none of these old farts would do the MANLY thing... she grabbed one of the chairs and lifted it up over her head (nearly falling over in the process) and then crashed it down over that guard's head!

[bg=#0d0801]
Ziranova Sachavik

Zira was worried when the door of her cell opened, and rightfully suspicious when a hand was offered to her. It could have so easily been a trick. But... help was not found when you refused it! Taking the boy's hand, she stiffly climbed out of the cubicle, finding her limbs giving protest to being stretched back the way they belong.

"There are others on this ship, I need to find them and get them out as well!"
[/bg]

"We don't have time. Sweet Lady is distracted and if we don't get you out now, she'll find you for sure and you'll be in even more danger."

The two of them were sneaking around. At the slightest movement, Orias would gesture the Ambassador into a room until the coast was clear. Then he would tell her to come out and they would continue on.

The Ambassador may have noticed that Orias' features kept shifting but he remained a male teenage human. One moment his hair was long, then it would grow short and blonde. His skin would be fair but turn dark purple the next. He would even grow a few inches only to shrink to her height. It was all so odd.

They finally came to a different section of the ship, marked by the fact that Orias had to use a number code in the panel next to the door to get to it. Here, the sounds of fighting were stronger, sounds of guns being fired, people screaming. They had come to what the Ambassador may have recognized as the cargo hold she had appeared in shortly after being kidnapped. They ducked behind some crates, not knowing one of the Skarrathos had spotted the door opening and decided to investigate.

"The escape pods are through here but we have to hurry. Sweet Lady has given the orders to split the ship apart." He handed her an I.D. tag. "It's mine. Escape pods are just on the other side of the cargo hold, beyond those stacks of crates. There's a space behind them so you'll fit through and find the doors to the escape pods. Put the I.D. tag into the slot when the voice tells you to. I'll create a diversion and you escape."

Celix

Celix punched the pirate and the two of them went rolling. Hostages scrambled out of the way, not wanting to get caught up in the violence. Things looked one-sided when the pirate managed to stretch one arm around Celix's waist and send him flying into the opposite wall!

The pirate was just getting up to take care of him when SLAM! A chair shattered into pieces upon contact and the pirate went down!

Celix shook himself awake and sat up to find the princess there with the chair's legs in her hands. He was almost tempted to smile but then he remembered that she still thought he was her pet! He stood to walk over to the pirate and start searching his pockets. There had to be something that could prove useful here ...

By the time the small yellow light on his console switched to a soft green glow, Adrian was sampling an array of chocolates provided for his leisure and pouring a half glass of cordial. Being rich had its benefits mired not in the power money provided, but the diversity...one could afford all sorts of strange delicacies if the right amount of credits were shifted around.

The Sweet Lady's voice was a smooth feminine purr...no doubt she knew full well that Adrian had been waiting and merely wanted to assert her dominance in the negotiations. Tactful...he would need to tread lightly.

Tipping a sweet trickle of cordial into his mouth, Adrian paused for a few moments before speaking. His own buttered syllables were polite, even perhaps a bit humble...but they began to change on a pivotal track toward probing, manipulative...he hadn't the time to play things the way he had completely wished.

"Nonsense..." he dismissed, a smile on his words "A gentlemen never holds, never waits...merely pauses."

Popping a sweet into his mouth, Adrian chewed thoughtfully...the Skarrathos warship still looming in the backdrop of space as it lulled ever closer reminded the politician he hadn't time for idle chit chat.

"Allow me to reiterate my offer perhaps, I'm prepared to offer a substantial amount of money for a prisoner transfer...and an even more handsome proposition for a job."

He allowed the words to sink in, a separate window on his console already sorting respective millions into different bank accounts before speaking once more, his arms orchestrating a tone only Sweet Lady could hear.

"There are some rather dingy old barnacles caught to the underside of the galactic government that I'm sure we could both do without...and given your impressive array of talents, perhaps you would more easily accomplish your task then those I could hire. Perhaps...Perhaps we could come to an agreement in less hostile location? I can't help but notice that the Skarrathos feathers you ruffled may have caused a tad bit more hostility then either of our vessels can handle. Shall we reconvene in a more...tranquil setting?"

Princess Hanatia looked ready to burst in to tears. But instead of running off to her Councilman to cry her eyes out, now she ran and pounced on Celix in a big sniffly hug. Just as he was bent over.

"That was SO horrible! I knew you were my pet and you would save me! Are you going to rescue us and get us out? Please say you are! I don't want that evil old bi-"she paused long enough to glance at the old man, "woman to do nasty things to me!" She giving the most pitiful look she could possibly muster!

[bg=#0d0801]
Ziranova Sachavik

This one could not keep himself together, it gave the impression that he must have been very young. Though she really wanted to argue about not going to fetch the others, this one was taking a big risk to help her. One of the shapeshifter's betraying his own kind could not be well if they ended up caught. So wisely, she remained silent. Hiding when he instructed her to and staying close when it was safe to follow again.

When the I.D. tags were placed in her hands, she hesitated. "I am not sure if I should take this. Shouldn't you come with me? What if they realized it was you? I don't they handle prisoners with any sort of mercy here!" It was bad enough that she had no idea what had happened to Blaxdon, if something happened to this young man too it'd be awful!
[/bg]