Shadost: The Ambassador's Bad Idea!

Musical Score: Slave Labour - Fear Factory

"ELINT reports communications, though one side is too weak to pickup and the other too well encrypted to decypher" Tharn turned to the Communications officer, his eyes burning with rage that had seen planets reduced to metorite chunks

"What!? I assume one of those communicating is Master 1*, source the other side fo the conversation and designate them Master 2" Tharn growled, expecting his Sensorium officers to pinpoint the encrypted side of the conversation

"Sir, Sensorium reports Encrypted signal coming from empty space" the Sensorium officer said, a scowl of contempt clear on his face
"Another Stealth ship? when will the cowardice end!?" Tharn spat, the Admiral looked to th Overlord with undisguised concern
"Overlord, one stealth ship is a problem we can overcome, two stealth ships is not something a single battleship can attack at once, we should signal for reinforcements, both ours and Earth forces" Tharn snorted derisively at the admiral
"I will not be seen as the agressors here, Have signals send a message to the local Defense force, inform them that we are persuing shifter terrorists, and that any help with detecting enemy stealth vessels would be greatly appreciated, do not encrypt the message, but send it over a secure chanell, we do not have time to play cowards games" Tharn growled, a grimace forming as he returned his eyes to the command console.

The Lady Ambassador was aboard one of those stealth vessels, and Tharn would not risk killing her and thus the Overlord was fighting with his ahnds behind his back, for the Skarathos, whilst having Ample solid projectile explosive weapons, such as Torpedoes and shells, had little in the way of advanced scanners and laser weaponry, as such, they could not detect the enemy vessels, nor could they relaly afford to fire upon the Non-signal since they had no real "non-lethal" anti ship weaponry.

*Master 1: The Designation system of the Skarathos is as follows:

a one word name indicates the signal type, the subsequent number indicates how many symbols of that type have been engaged.

"Master" indicates enemy warship
"Seirra" indicates enemy defence satalite
"Tango" indicates enemy planetary battery.

thus "Master 1" is the first Enemy Warship engaged in the mission.

Sweet Lady

"My Lady, the ransom notes have been set and we've set the timers. We'll know the moment they've run out of time."

"The supplies have been restocked and refueled. The bodies of our former comrades have been sent into the crystallization chamber to be used at your discretion."

"There was some media types at the party but nothing has leaked out yet. It is uncertain if someone has kept the media from spilling the news or if something else is at work."

Sweet Lady nodded. Her arms crossed as she tapped her fingers on one arm. "Excellent. So everything is still going as scheduled." She glanced at her first mate. "I want the
President of Iroin, his daughter, the CEO of Pride Tech Unlimited, and the Grand Duke of Oshwald and his wife split from the main group. Gag the men and put them in the stockades, then strip the wife and daughter and leave them in the middle of the room." She smirked. "I think it's about time our men had a little treat." It had been so long since their last trip to drink and sate themselves.

The first mate nodded and gestured to six men. "All of you, come with me."

Sweet Lady watched them go and laughed softly. "Revenge is a dish best served cold." She glanced at one of the men at the control panel. "By the way, make sure you're filming what goes on in the stockade room." The pirate nodded and did as instructed.

[bg=#0d0801]
Ziranova Sachavik

"Adrian?" her tone didn't sound too pleased - after all, they needed help not--!! Ziranova was unable to make any reply to the voice she managed to get on the small communicator. A man entered the room yelling loudly about food!

"HEY!!! SHUT UP ALL OF YOU DEGENERATES! I was told to feed you but I need help.. one of you rats step forward and come help, NOW!"

Immediately the communicator was hidden behind her back, even though she hadn't cut off the link. Then, Zira was blinking in surprise! The pirate that had just entered the room was none other than the Stranger that had taken her for a whirlwind of a dance and started the whole ballroom gossiping. Had he been a distraction the entire time? Working with the pirates to help kidnap people from the party?

Ziranova glanced at the others, none of which wanted to volunteer for anything. Taking a deep breath, she was going to volunteer herself when-

"What are you doing in here?" A couple of men had arrived, heavily armed and now looking at Blaxdon curiously. "Whatever. We've come to take a few of you away to some... special accommodations." A few of the men snickered. "I need you two-" he pointed at the President of Iroin and his daughter. "You." Then the CEO of Pride Tech Unlimited. "And we can't forget the two of you." The Grand Duke of Oshwald and his wife.

"No, nonono." Ziranova quickly interrupted, placing herself directly in the way and holding her hands up to block their path father in to the room. "These accommodations are perfectly fine, you don't need to separate anyone." She didn't like the way those men were eying the ladies, nor the way they snickered.

Of course, the lead guard only laughed and smirked when he spotted the little black communicator in the Ambassador's hands. He snatched it quick, holding it up. "What's this? Trying to send word for a rescue?" CRUNCH! With only one hand he cracked the little device in to pieces!

Her face fell - that was her contact to the outside universe! Ziranova found herself pushed out of the way as the men seized the ordered prisoners to take them out!
[/bg]

Blaxdon grunted and moved out of the way. "Ahh food, thats all, orders and what.." he grumbled as he followed the others inside as the hostages were removed. There was screaming and crying as the men and women were yanked from each other with pistol whips and yelling. Kicking and screaming the women were taken away. Blaxdon knew all too well their fate. Pirates had raped, and sodomized so many of his own kind across the ages that he nearly lost it. He couldnt let that happen to her, not her. If he could only just get her alone and away from this mess. He just had too. His mind as racing as he was shoved aside.

"Move you, dog Sweet Lady gave her orders.. now move it" they started to march out happy with their catch.

He leaned into the wall near Ziranova, as he tried not to fall ontop of her. He blinked and tried to make eye contact with her as he flashed a quick smirk. One of the other pirates laughed.

"Hey you! take one of your own, you know that Sweet Lady aint got but care about this lot!" he growled and then laughed again as people fell back crying and clinging to each other. Down the hall more screams filled the air rattling fear in the ones left behind.

Blaxdon had to make his move so he did. In a sudden grab he yanked Ziranova to him and followed the others as the door closed. Once they reached a fork in the hallway, they went right and he went left. Looking for an safe place he tugged her into a small room filled with computers and humming motherboards. As soon as the door slid shut he let her go.

"Are you okay, I didnt hurt you did I, Im Blaxdon Glyson the 225th, um from the Planet Skoonek, its a small um..right." he gave her slight bow in the tight quarters. His eyes were true as he looked around the room. He felt her glare and felt he better talk fast.

"So yeah, I got here with theses little babies" he showed her the small collection of teleport devices. " And I was thinking that maybe, just maybe we can grab a few people and duck out, what you say.. you first ofcourse..I mean that is if you dont kill me fist, Im sorry sorry for yanking your arm Im sorry." he leaned back from her as much as he could hitting his head on one of the metal brackets holding up the computer tower. He blinked from the sudden pain but knew he was about to be slapped. He flinched and turned his head and looked at her with one eye, the other shut tight.

"Dont hate me or hit me.. come on please.. I said I was sorry.. please" he tried to be cute but wasnt sure it was working.

[bg=#0d0801]
Ziranova Sachavik

The Ambassador's protests went completely ignored. Worse, not only were the hostages separated in to two groups, but that very Stranger had grasped her arm at the greenlight of the guard, taking her away from the very people she was trying to keep together. Zira was afraid! Not just for herself, but these poor people that were supposed to be under her protection. Pirates did horrible things to captives and she had a million of them running through her head right that moment!

When she and the stranger didn't take the same route as the others, it didn't still he fears at all. As they ducked in to a room and he released her arm, she backed against once of the walls preparing for the worst. So when he blabbered out his name, home (Skoonek? That sounded familiar!), and begged her not to hit him... it still took her a few moments to register what had happened!

Ziranova let out a heavy sigh of relief before she through her arms around his neck in a hug. "I am so relieved!" Just as quickly, she let him go, running through new plots through her mind and counting them out on her fingers. "This is so lucky! We must get the others free before something happens. Oh, but we'll need a getaway vessel for sure. Perhaps weapons would be useful - Oh but these are teleportation devices aren't they? Ah, but can we even use them? We can't stay here plotting for too long, who knows what they're doing to those people. But maybe we should get the others first..!"

Zira had to stop and take a breath, there was so little time and many people they needed to rescue! She was at a lost of what to do first!
[/bg]

Blaxdon took her her by the shoulders and smiled. He wasnt worried that she might smack him after the hug. It was such a nice hug but he had to focus. "Look I think that you first, need to be cool. Okay, this thing can carry 4 at the most. Now it sounds insane, but this ship is cloaked but I know, I just know that huge guy that was fighting to save you guys at the party is near by. He's got be, he is way to smart and way to experience with these bastards to not be.." As Blaxond spoke he heard someone coming. It was almost impossible to hear over the loud humming but his kind had better than average hearing. He looked up and touched his finger to his lips and at just the right moment, the grabbed Ziranova and started to kiss her and moan. The door slid open and two pirates laughed and grunted.

"Hey you have quaters for that, get back to work but leave the girl she looks fresh" the first pirate smirked as the other walked off.

"Not gonna happen, she is mine and we've just started you can have her when I be done, now GO!" he shouted as he hit the panel and the door started to close.

"She better have some fight left you bastard!" the pirate shouted as the door closed and Blaxdon released her. She had been pinned up between him and the computers. He was shaking as he heard them leave. He couldnt look her in the eyes, he was ashamed but also very glad they hadnt taken her from him. Sighing he tried to regain his cool. He was never a fighter and now he had to be it was a strange feeling and one he was forcing himself to get use too.

Sweet Lady

Sweet Lady was still standing on the bridge, overseeing things when the doors behind her opened. In shuffled one of the pirates, looking as depressed and upset as anything. He was short, scruffy, and hadn't taken a bath in ages but he was built like a brick wall. And he was the pirate who had caught Blaxdon with the Ambassador in the room moments ago.

"Sweet Lady, ma'am," the pirate stammered. He bowed as low as he could and kept his eyes on the ground. Everyone knew you gave the Sweet Lady respect, no matter how violent a thug or killer you were.

She turned, arms still crossed. "Hm?"

"You gave us the wife 'n daughter o' those rich folks. But I wan' a woman o' me own. There--there's this other pirate, ye see. He took one o' 'em from the suite and--and--"

Sweet Lady's eyes narrowed into slits but did she lose her temper? Of course not. She was a lady. She was patient but most of all, she was concerned. Her crew were important to her and for one of them to take it upon himself to do something without her consent ... Well, that was just a very bad mistake.

She smiled and patted the pirate on the head. He was shaking. The poor man. When she spoke, her voice was soft and gentle. "Now, now, sweetling, orders are orders. I need those captives in good condition or we won't be able to get the prize we so richly deserve. I'll deal with this pirate, this ... Hm. Who was it, Zharief?"

Zharief was quiet for a moment. "That's just it, ma'am. I no idea who it was."

Sweet Lady was thoughtful. "I see. Tell me what he looked like and I will deal with him personally ..."

And that is how, not long afterwards, Sweet Lady, accompanied by a few of her men and Zharief, swept out of the bridge and to the room Blaxdon and the Ambassador were in.

Celix

Celix watched everything unfold around him, much like a cat observed things and did absolutely nothing. The people he was left with cowered together, feeling even more terrified than they were before. The Ambassador had been a calm and soothing focus point for them and now ...

Celix closed his eyes and curled up on the floor to sleep. Now they were all just helpless cattle in the middle of the corral awaiting the butcher's knife.

Silent as the abyss of noiseless space, Phantasm Zephyr neatly idled beside the steal anomaly in its sensor field. To be quite honest, Adrian was surprised they had found it at all. Following the radio signal had been one thing, but when it was abruptly cut off, a comprehensive search of the void had been initialized looking for any small oddity or the faintest hint of emission. Hide in the dark of camouflage all you wanted, but everything left a trail no matter how careful the shipbuilder or how effective the fuel. His father had taught him that immutable fact while welding another sheet of reinforced steel around the outer layer of a Di-Plasmic engine. Adrian was never one to pass up advice, and had held that tidbit of knowledge in case the occasion may rise in which he needed it.

The moment had come.

Equal if not superior in cloaking technology, the Phantom Zephyr cut through the cosmos easily...and giving off a trail of confusing cross signals for their war-like pursuers to sort through.

It was at the moment the Sweet Lady was preparing to walk in on Blaxdon and Ziranova that Adian coincidentally chose to hail the vessel, taking care to arm his side firearms in case of an unexpected response.

[bg=#0d0801]
Ziranova Sachavik

Ziranova's reaction to being kissed didn't have to be faked! There was the wide-eyed surprised squeal, followed by that look of horror when the door suddenly opened and those pirates said she looked fresh. Wisely she kept her mouth shut, and it must have been because the Gods were on their wise, because Blaxdon's story seemed to be enough for the brutes!

As he stepped away, she was very prim and proper in attempting to right herself again. After all, what he did was to protect the both. There was no reason to feel molested! It only strengthened the fact the they needed to get all of the hostages off this ship as quickly as possible!

"We need to fetch the others." she moved towards the door, but... Now they both could hear someone else approaching!
[/bg]

"Sweet Lady! Sweet Lady, ma'am!" someone came tearing down the hall at that moment. "The Skarrathos ship is getting too close for comfort and now we're being hailed for communication from a second ship. The Phantom Zephyr, ma'am. What are your orders?"

Blaxdon lowered his voice and looked her in the eye, soflty he hugged her then started to whisper in her ear.

"You will be okay, they are close but not close enough as soon as I open this door, go out and go left then straight again. This ships hallways are looped to confuse people, so if you go in a circle you they will nab you. So left then straight, its the first door on the right. Stepin hand off these teleport devices to one other tell them to grab two or three people and go. I know it wont save everyone so dont try too, just do what you can. You do the same with this one, and get the hell off this ship, I mean it. Dont stop, dont think and dont get all dipolmatic, just do it. Ill find you again I sware."

Blaxdon held her close and then opened the door. He went out and to the right and she went left like he told her. No one was around and he could tell that the footsteps had stopped. He smirked and knew something must have come up. Now to find the others, if nothing else at least the women, he had to save them first. He moved down the hall in a drunking slump as soon as he knew others where coming. He grunted and moaned as he shrugged and tried to fit in. It wasnt long before he heard lots of shouting, and women screaming. He was close. He got the device ready, moving into the room he noticed the sick spectial of the women, naked and about to be assulted by many savage men and other beings that made him want to be sick. The tenticles, the hairy monsters with multiple eyes. This ship was full of horrible freaks. Moving around the few men gathered by the door he pushed and shoved his way forward.

"OI wait your turn you slobbering whore.. and no not her him!!" the room erupted into howls and cackles. "Nah let him have one, we like the younger one anyway, look how she kicks.. I like it..!! Your mine you fresh little princess.. " the howls and cat calls filled the air as Blaxdon was slapped on the back over and over as the men joslted for postion. Some were already naked from the waist down and that was just gross. He smell was taking its toll on him as he got to the front row at last. The women werent even on beds.

Just the cold hard floor. It looked like one or even both had already been assulted. The men were hoovering like hungry beast ready for the kill. A glare rolled over Blaxdons eyes as he took a deep breath and he dove out toward the women. He had sent the device for a three second delay and just after he touched the button he leapt out. He landed on the older woman and grabbed the young girl by the foot. Both screamed and kicked as he covered them in a lateral dive. The men were yelling as all hell broke out and the three vanished.

A moment later the trio landed hard on the deck of a nearby ship. It was that of the Overlord. Blaxdon was panting as he started to look around. Quickly he took off his coat and one shirt giving one to each of the ladies. Lucky for him he had dressed in layer of blood stained clothes when he had been on the pirate ship. Now all three were in blood stained clothes but it was better than nothing. He tried not to look at them as he knew they were already in major shock.

"Um Im a royal, Im Blaxdon Glyson the 225th, Im from.. oh it doesnt matter are guys okay..look Im not sure where we are I think were safe now. Okay"

He inched away from the women as he heard footsteps marching toward them. His thoughts were on Ziranova. Was she okay and had things gone according to plan?

Blaxdon nearly soiled his pants when the space around them in the hangar bay filled with heavily armed Stormtroopers.
In attempting to save at least some of the hostages, he had teleported them into the Staging bay of the Skarrathos Warship.

oops.

Even as he spoke, the stormtroopers advanced, weapons leveled and the last thing Blaxdon saw before pain and unconciousness overcame him was an armored fist rushing towards his face.

"vake up my pretties" Blaxdon and one of the other hostages were the first to awaken, and their sight was filled with steel walls and shelves full of sinister looking surgical equipment, some of it rusted but most of the equipment gleaned as though they were pained almost constant attention.

"vell vell, I must say i have not had the opportunity to vork on vun of your kind for a long time, und i must say, my skill are a little.....rusty" Blaxdon noticed that the Interrogator's skull seemed to shift shape slightly, as tough some mechanical part was shifting beneath the skin around his eyes.
The man's pupils seemed to dialate as well, and Blaxdon's heart began to beat faster and faster as the scarred creature of a man lifted a large scalpel, and Blaxdon's face contorted in disgust when he saw that the Interrogator's long, spider like hands seemed to have more knuckles than was natural, giving his fingers a deft grace and Blaxdon guessed extra precision when using implements such as a scapel.

"you know zhat you can end zis if you but tell me how to disable your ships cloaking devices" the Interrogator brought the scalpel within nanometres of Blaxdon's eyes, and unable to move his head in any way, the would be savior's eyes opened wide in fear.

OOC: out of the frying pan into the fire my freind.

Blaxdon was sick and his head realing as he tried to clear his mind. All he could think of were the two girls. "Dont, dont hurt them, you have to.. you have to save them..please.." he groaned as the room spun and he started to be sick. Blaxdon's body wasnt able to take the extream stress and sudden thrust into surgical horror. His mouth opened just one more time and a violete stream of blood and vomit spattered the degraned surgen. He body convulsed as he spewed again and again. The smell filled the air with layer after layer of expired milk and rotten eggs.

Blaxdon blinked as the whole room seemed to crash into his chest. A blackness sucked him in and it was lights out. He instatnly stopped moving as the small teleport device spilled from his pocket and out onto the vomit covered floor. It blinked with life, but Blaxdon lay still.

His body lay still as his mind tricked him into a dream like state, one that he was more than willing to except as real. Locked away form the torture. A buzzing in his mind made his limp body twitch hard, but it moved little more than that as blood dripped from his mouth.

Down the halls of his mind he could hear them, and then he could see them. All dressed up from the party. All of them all safe and Ziranova trying to make it all work. The men and women were all huddled around her demanding compenstation. Terrifed and angry they turned to Blaxdon. There eyes green with rage, twisted spider like fingers grabbed at his face and scracthed him blind as everything again fell silent and the blackness sucked his will to live away.

OOC: I have marshmellows ;)

The Interrogator frowned and turned past the concious female hostage and strode over to the wash station, rather bemused at Blaxdon's sudden and explosive reaction, and he mildly wiped the bile, blood and body fluid from his face with a cloth and swapped his soiled medical scrubs for clean ones, revealling his body, heavilly scarred like all Skarrathos except for around his eyes and hands, which were as smooth as a newborn baby, though they were tattoed with twisting patterns that linked to the scars.

once he had changed, the Interrogator turned to the Concious female prisoner, and set down the scalpel, moving in close enough to smell the sweat that glistened across her body
"fear not fiar maiden, vee are not such savages as to defile your body in such a vhay, zho admittedly you look rather less repulsive zhan msot shifters, but fear not, ve shall fix zhat" the girl's eyes widened with horror and the Interrogator cackled
"vhat, you think ve vould interrogate a voman vhen ve have a man to cut to ribbons and put back togezzer until he tells us vhat ve vhish to know? vhe are not like your kind shifter, vhe do not rape and murder vemen unless zhey are a direct sret, und even zhen vhe stick to murder" The Interrogator's voice was jovial, calm, as though he were talking with freinds over a mug of coffee.

Blaxdon groaned and the Interrogators smile widened
"vhelcome back mein kameraden"

Blaxdon jerked and tried to get up but he seemed to be strapped down or something. He fought to get loose as every part of him hurt. He could taste blood in his mouth as he tried to speak. But no sound came out only clots of blood. What had happened to him was bad enough to nearly kill him.

The terrified woman were crying as they clung togethe. "I want to go home why can't we just go home? Don't they know who we are?" the younger one cried into the older woman's arms. "Shh, that might make it worse.. if they kill that guy then we might be able to make a run for it.. now shh." the woman was plotting but it was no good, she knew that her girl's chatter blew their chances.

Sweet Lady

Sweet Lady paused in the middle of opening the door. "I see. It's about time life played a wild card." She turned to Zharief. "My apologies, love. We will have to settle this another time." She glanced at the other men. "Sweep the ship and look for the pirate who doesn't have an I.D. number. Anyone you find bring to me at once."

"Aye." The men nodded and even Zharief dispersed with the others. All crew members of the Iron Maiden had an I.D. number on a dog tag they were required to wear around their necks. How else to keep track of a crew made of shapeshifters and the worst criminals in the galaxy?

With nary a hair out of place or wrinkle on her gown, Sweet Lady returned to the bridge and walked over to the control panel at the center. She looked over at the pirate standing at one of the control panels to the front and right of her. He looked at her expectantly and pointed to one eye but then she shook her head and pointed to her ear.

The pirate nodded and began typing into the keyboard he held in one arm with one hand. Instead of putting the hail through to the screen, he made it go through the speaker much like how, ages ago, people would talk through a speaker phone.

"This is the Iron Maiden answering the hail of one Phantom Zephyr. How may I be of service today?" she asked, loud and clear but gently. She stood straight with her shoulders back and one hand on her hip.

... One had to be worth talking to face to face for her to bother putting the caller on the screen.

Celix

Celix was enjoying his little cat nap--despite the sobbing and the accusations from the other captives--when someone poked him in the side. He didn't bother to lift his head from where it lay in his arms but opened his eyes slightly.

"What."

The old man who had nudged him didn't act like the others. He didn't look afraid, or angry and he didn't dress like them either. He wore plain dark clothes and looked just past his prime, in his 50's or 60's, thinning hair and small eyes and clean shaven.

"Hm. You don't look like the others, act like the others," the man said. He was crouched down beside Celix, knees to his chest and hands on his knees.

"I could say the same about you, old man." He closed his eyes. Perhaps the old geezer would wander away now.

"Ohohoho ... I know you." Celix opened his eyes again and found the old man wagging a finger at him. Had it not been for the fact he didn't know where that finger had been, he might have been tempted to bite it off.

"Yeah, I'm a long lost prince of a long lost kingdom," he muttered and closed his eyes again.

"Nonononono. You ..." He leaned forward. "You're one of them, aren't you?" he whispered close to Celix's ear.

Celix opened his eyes and looked up at the clearly insane old man, now contemplating if he could smother him with a pillow. Less messy that way.

[bg=#0d0801]
Ziranova Sachavik

Zira was not cut out for this sort of thing! With the teleporters Blaxdon had given her in her hands, she was tip-toeing quietly down the halls back the way they had come. At least, she though so. She hadn't thought to pay attention to where they had been led. However, she knew how to be quiet and was doing well to sneak unseen and unheard through the hall.

Only, her success was short lived. By the time she rounded a corner, almost back to the hostage's room, someone had been waiting! "Gotcha! Toldya they'd be coming back for the others!" bragged the pirate, snatching up Ziranova by the arm before she could run down the arm.

"Oh ho, look what we have!" For the second time, Zira's hope was snatched right out of her hands as the teleporters were confiscated from her. There went the plan of escape! She fully expected to be tossed back in to the room with the other captives, but was surprised when she was being pulled down the hallway in a new direction.

"Wait, no!" Only for a brief moment did she try and struggle herself free, finding getting her arm twisted behind her back wasn't worth the effort! Still, she could only imagine the worst for where they were going.

Within moments, Zira was brought to the bridge where Sweet Lady was just being connected to someone off ship. The pirates waited silently with their captive, waiting for Sweet Lady's orders.
[/bg]

Sweet Lady

Sweet Lady had grown weary of where this conversation was leading. She was patient but even she had only so much patience to go around. She looked at the pirate monitoring the talk and slid her pointer finger across her neck. "Kill it." The pirate nodded and did as ordered.

Sweet Lady sighed softly and smiled. "Politicians. They give us legitimate entrepreneurs a bad name." Some of the other pirates around the bridge laughed at the joke. Still smiling, she turned to the Ambassador. "Why am I not surprised?" she asked no one in particular.

One of the pirates cleared his throat, then told her about how they had caught the Ambassador stealing around with one of their teleporting devices no less. Sweet Lady smiled. "Ah yes. So you must have been the one stolen away from the other guests."

the interrogator pressed the knife into blaxdon's cheeck with relish, the blade slipping through flesh, though the incision was shallow, the pain grew, and the Interrogator worked the blade downeards, then erxchanged the scalpel for a device that looked rather like a razor.

Blaxdon screamed as the razor stripped the layer of flesh from his face, the red muscle's oozing bloodthat was washed away with salty water, picking up the fleshy chunk, he put it on a hook, where blood dripped from the

The interrogator repeated the process no less than seven times, upon which time he reached white, gleaming bone.

"now i asked you before, und you refused to tell me, how do ve shut down ze sheilds to your craft" the interrogator lifted a layer of tissue and grafted it back into place, again he repeated the process seven times, although this time when he leaned back this time, the surgeon's head exploded in a shower of brain matter, bone fragments and gore, which splattered all over the faces and torsos of the three hostages.

the three were released from their restraints by bloodied Skarrathos Stormtroopers and all three were given painkilling medication and sedatives that would allow them to relax, though remain concious.

Tharn looked down to where the body of the Interrogator had been, and with a note of disgust and suprise he noticed that the body had dissapeared, as he had suspected.

the Interrogator had been a shifter all along, a deep cover agent spying on the Skarrathos.

Blaxdon had long since gone into a mental break down. He was a shattered man and now extreamly disfigured. The pain was so great that more than once he had to be brought back to life, by the violent means of vintage body jolting electrods and strong medication. He lay wrapped in many layer of bandages as the women cried and looked completely lost. There eyes wide with fear and shock. There blood stained close stuck to them like a hard crust. They watched as Blaxdon was worked on. They knew he meant to save them and in turn might die for his efforts. It would be a great loss as the younger girl knew who he was. The two spoke soflty as the troopers moved around the room ignoring them.

"Hey, isnt that the 225th, he ran away right?" she whispered as the other woman covered her mouth and nodded. The two feel slight as they felt eyes upon them.

Tharn looked to the shattered hostages.....tortured by waht they would assume had been his forces if their memories blocked his timely intervention
Tharn removed his faceplate, and the brass half-mask slipped from his fingers, clattering to the floor.

The Overlord was stunned, and also felt respect welling in him for the man who had risked all to save the hostages, and in doing so suffered greatly for his troubles.

his mouth opened and closed twice before any sound came out
"I........I apologise for the actions of that unworthy ingrate shifter........I had no idea that you were even on board until scant moments ago" he said, his voice lacking all of its normal intimidating growl.