Shadost: The Ambassador's Bad Idea!

okay, so long as the prisoners seem armed, i have no issues.
thats all i was trying to say.

but that edit idea is sweet.
it gives the prisoners a reason to fight them, and the skarrathos wont give two shits once bullets start flying.

good idea.

Hooray!

Discussion time is go!

Try not to explode from the inside...bad for first impressions you know.

I really shouldn't be asking this but ... Jack, do you want a hench-person to fawn over Adrian and do his every command (get your head out of the gutters, people)? XD

Why yes...That would be fantastic ^_^

*Looks up from his prototype assassin shapechanger wannabe*

And do keep it in the gutter...Adrian isn't your most 'model' boss.

^^

*trundles away to plan universe domination*

Hehe, in that case, I present to you ...

CHARACTER PROFILE

Character Name: Kurai

Job/Role: Interrogator/guard/member of Adrian's harem

General Appearance:
ev002a.jpg

General Personality: Kurai is loyal to Adrian and his belief that the galaxy is better off under a single ruler. Contrary to what other people might think, she's not a bad person. Her doing the deeds she does stems from her loyalty to Adrian and the fact that she is, in love with him. She is patient, precise, is not sadistic and does not feel the reckless need to prove herself to him.

General History: Years ago, Kurai was born, the result of genetic engineering funded by Adrian and started by the last of a dying clan of ninja. She grew and learned quickly, every piece of knowledge handed down for thousands of years was drilled into her. Just as she was maturing, she suffered the awful shock of having her clan massacred by an assailant. Adrian was a source of comfort for her and she's been with him ever since.

Character Name: CB8 "Scuzzer" (AKA= Bolts, gears, OI!, that bloody bot.)
Job/Role:The dirty work, maintenance, modified for light combat role.
General Appearance:
swfu-droid-proxy.jpg

General Personality: The original personality has been overwritten with a custom A.I. which has then been modified. The three rules have been omitted though loyalty if not obedience to the owner is still central to the personality thats emerged from the learning algorithms present in the current programing.

General History:
Built as a light utility droid for automated maintenance in hazardous environments, served on the "Helices" transport before being used to perform and emergency jumpstart on the ship's engines and being left adrift in space. Found years later and salvaged. Re-programed to accept any order and have the chip then enforced the rules wiped. Now tectonically illegal, and if found and identified as not being bound by the 3 rules will be shut down and disassembled.

Alright...I know I've been out a bit but just to make sure...we all still want to continue?

I'm still here!

Not sure what Joey is doing with Blaxdon though! o____o

*bitch slaps her IRL and grabs the raines again* fuck me.. Okay! Im here.. Im here.. lets do this yo. *sips her crown and coke* and sorry kids.. Forgive me?

yes?

Please? And um.. where are we?

probs the same place as when you left.

gawd i need to post badly.

I cant rememeber where that was? Will there be like a time jump or something to kinda sum things up so we can move forward? It would be cool.

I'm thinking a time jump might actually be a good idea if we still have everyone on board! o___o