Shadost: The Ambassador's Bad Idea!

Well, I'm assuming that the Sweet Lady wasn't interested in whatever conversation they were having so she cut him off so she could talk to the Ambassador.

... It's never polite to leave the Lady Ambassador waiting. XD

If you wanted, Jack, they could have a go at the conversation again. Right now I'm contemplating what to punish the Lady Ambassador with.

Sweet Lady: ... There is no contemplating it. My punishment will be thirty lashes to be carried out immediately.

>.<

Neh...just puts me on spot to think of a conversation that a pirate wouldn't be interested in.

*Deletes money, power, and relative clemency from heinous crimes*

...I'll just assume he spealed about stamp collections then shall I? o.o

*sheepish grin after she pushes Sweet Lady back into some dark corner* Would it help if I told you Sweet Lady is very likely to have been bored with any talk of Adrian's power, his money, his prestige or any threats he may have made--directly or indirectly--should she not cooperate?

Waaaait

So she isn't interested in money?

I thought she was offering people for ransom...and had some angry vendetta against the universe for obliterating her people and stuff.

Adrian's offer: Money + opportunity to run amok in the usurping of the galactic government.

Did Sweet Lady just kidnap people to rape them?

In that case...you're right...I got nuthin...

*Has Adrian invest in a harem of semi-important political figures*

You see, she's offering ransom for some of them, as in the others she still has holed up in the suite plus the Ambassador.

... So, yeah, I'm sorry, I was wrong, she would take money for them. XD

She just won't accept money for the Grand Duke, the CEO, and the President. They're in deep trouble because they enslaved shapeshifters for their own little sex toys or let them loose just so they could hunt them down. For the obvious reasons, shapeshifters are considered very elusive prey and the greatest challenge for any aspiring hunter looking for bragging rights.

Sorry for the inconvenience and the fact that I seem to have jumbled things up concerning Sweet Lady and who she would accept ransom for.

LEARN TO POST FASTER, JACK.

Otherwise, I say it's safe to assume that even if she DOES care what he's saying, she likely cut him off in the middle of it anyway. >:D "Please hold!"

....expect bodies fired out of torpedo tubes at the last known bearings of the noncontacts.

the shifters had quite a few agents in my ranks, and now their lifeless bodies will try to splatter on your hulls.

it'll give me something to shoot at 8)

O.o

Charming.

MOST AWESOME ROLEPLAY EVER.

POST POST POST POST FASTER! D:

... Some of us have to sleep and work, my love.

That said, I'm posting, I'm posting! >.<

*Peeks in*

I'm still on hold ya'll

*stares at Adrian's screen phone* pickuppickuppickuppickup

I can see sweet lady now. XD "Oh, did I leave you waiting?" >:3

Eep, sorry about that!

Just when you think you're caught up with your posts ... *ahem* I'll get Sweet Lady back to the bridge as soon as possible.

Sweet Lady: Which will be after I deal with a headstrong and irritating nuisance.

... I am so screwed.

No no...take your time.

We need to hang around indefinitely till the skarrathos warship has time to shoot shapeshifter corpses at our ships. The one that eats them is the one they want.

o.o

*Adrian waits next to the communicator*

*There are sounds of whipping...then screaming...then gunfire followed by more screaming*

Maybe I should call back at a better time?

I'M SCARED!

The Sweet Lady is the scariest thing in the universe!

If you think she's scary now, wait until you see what she does to her son!

... There is no room in this ship for traitors!

so the prisoners of war are armed and fighting for their opressors? why would the skarrathos waste munitions on the pows if they're unarmed.

doenst quite make sense.

Have you ever seen "Dark Knight"? Where the Joker dresses up hostages to look like his henchmen, taping their mouths shut and their hands on guns. Then his henchmen dress up as the hostages. Basically, the police force would have killed the hostages in disguise had it not been for Batman's timely intervention.

That's basically the idea now.

The Stormtroopers don't know who are shifters and who are not and seeing as how the "pirates" appear armed ... I doubt your men are going to take the risk of being killed just because of a moment's hesitation. Besides, I didn't take the Skarrathos as the sort to stop and think in the middle of a fight.

Sweet Lady isn't the type to waste shifter lives because a bunch of Stormtroopers decided to crash her party.

EDIT: And Diana brought up the sweet idea of those prisoners thinking they were finally free and finding weapons to blast their oppressors--who happen to have taken the form of Skarrathos to strike fear in their hearts!