Shades of Fairytales

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fowlishness

Original poster
Hello everyone, after playing a bit of the game Cinders I got interested in doing a more realistic version of any of our favourite fairytales with more believable and three dimensional characters and also a deeper plot, as nothing cream more black and white as a fairytale and making it into shades of grey would be interesting. I would like for this to become a few rps, with different tales, so please tell me the fairy tale you want, the role you want and any suggestion you may have with your interest!

I love this idea. But I am not sure which fairy tale I would want to do. Do you have any ideas in mind?

I might be interested in this. ^^ I would like to know the time period you have in mind, though. I'm not much one for modern. :c

@ZeAwesomeOne How do you feel about Cinderella or Red Riding Hood? We could even merge fairytales if you like them all too much.

@Lady Sabine The era is the fairytale-ish one, either Medieval-ish or Victorian-ish depending on the tale.

Then I'm probably interested. ^^ Though I have to admit I am a fan of taking fairytales far away from their intended locations (read a version of Beauty & the Beast set in the Middle East that changed my perspective quite a bit) I'm fine with some fairytale-historical. :D

Oh, a retelling of Cinderella in Victoria times sounds awesome. Maybe we can even steampunk it up a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.