G

Glittery Flower

Original poster
My name is Glitter! (Yeah)
You get three wishes (Yeah)
to watch me shake it (Yeah)
cause I'm bootylicious.

images.jpg

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day; there really isn't much to say about me really except that the titles to any threads I make are usually the title to songs that I feel speaks to my characters. But other than that I can't really think of anything.

Above song is one of my favorite's; just to give you a glimpse into the kind of person I am.

Well, if you can find a creative title in music, then by all means-- embrace that creativity.

Welcome aboard! Take this welcoming cookie.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
hehehe thank you hun! -noms cookie- YUMMY!

Welcome, Glitter ;) Nice to meet you-!

Hello, Glitter. Welcome! That's quite the introduction you have there. I wasn't expecting to see pink so early in the morning! (:

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Hiya there Glitter, Welcome to Iwaku! Loving the pink there XD I'm more a green person myself though once upon a time pink used to be my thing.

Hope you're having fun checking out the site! I'd check this link out if I were you, goodies for newcomers :D Newbie Care Package: We'll Help You!

Enjoy your time here!

Welcome to iwaku Glitter! Let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help. Settle in and HAVE FUN!!

I like your bold style :D Hello and welcome to the site!
I hope that you find some awesome rp on here, whether you're into group or one on ones!
If you're new to forum rp or just not used to the layout (new sites can be overwhelming at first) you can give this awesome guide a read:
Getting Started!

Let us know if you need any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.