SGRUB Played 'right'

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Woloa

Original poster
This is made to serve as an information dump for a large scale rp taking place off-cite

Indigo---Female--Ictura----Sylph of Doom--
Ictura is a 4'10" cobalt-blood troll. She has yet to realize her own ability, and she's very sensitive about that fact. A little hot-tempered and quite irritable, it may seem that she hates everyone but she does care about her friends. She likes staying inside in her black bathrobes and bunny slippers, and wears a pair of red-rimmed glasses. Her hair is straight and swept back, long enough to reach down to her lower back. Her lusus is a snake. She likes losing her temper and firing her light machine gun at full auto.
Rust-----Female--Valken----Heir of Light--
Valken sits at 7 solar sweeps in age and 5'7 in height. She has short black, bobbed hair and wears a slightly less short red wig over it most of the time. Her horns resemble little candy corn daggers. Everything about her eyes and her smiles look subtly and distinctly wrong. She dressed in a regal red dress with a black pin of the symbol for Mars, also known as the male gender symbol to plebians. In combat, she carries the Bloodstained Arimus, a pole with sickles on both ends that is stained with the blood of generations past, has proved indestructible and has no captchalog code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you mind if I joined? If I can I'd like to play one of the four kids and a Troll.

You are welcome to join, simply provide the name, blood color, class, aspect and a brief description of your character. However, I must inform you that A: This is set to take place on MSPARP, which would make playing more than one character hard and B: This troll session has no co-responding human session, at least not right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.