1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

SF Character Commissions

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Valkyria, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, since my last thread got archived, I guess it's time for a new one? Last time I did a couple pieces for some lovely people on here, so hopefully I can do some art for you!

OPEN SLOTS:
    1. Daz (Complete)

What I Will Draw
    - Anime/Manga/Video Game/TV/Movie Characters
    - Original Characters
    - Partial-nudity (fanservice, yaoi, yuri, etc)
    - Monsters/Animals
    - Concept Designs
    - Logos and Banners

What I Won't Draw
    - Anthros/Furries
    - Mechas
    - Explicit Nudity/Gore

Comment or PM me if you're interested! I accept partial payments before getting started.

[​IMG]

#1 Valkyria, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. Why tears? Σ(・口・)

3. ;-;
    I'll think of something I need that isn't antro though, because your art-style is something of interest to me, but still, sadface.

4. Yeah, unfortunately I don't have a lot of experience drawing anthro characters so they wouldn't be something I can churn out quickly. Sorry!

Let me know if you come up with something else though!

5. Some more commission examples from the past!

6. Can you contact me with a message so we can work out further details, I'm interested.

7. Are you the same person who made a visual novel on Steam Greenlight? Grrr I forgot the name of it

8. That would be me, yes! If you're talking about Auburn Sunset, anyways.

9. I knew I recognized this art style! You're part of the reason why I wanted to start my own visual novel

I will give you a shiny penny if you tell me your art program of choice... And perhaps a commission once I get extra money ^^

10. Ohh nice. I'm glad to be an inspiration haha.

I use Photoshop CC 2015 for all my art. And let me know when you're interested in a commission!

11. I'm meant to be spending less but I want to commission you so bad >=>

12. Give into temptation! (⊙ᗜ⊙)
    The nice thing about commissions is that you buy them once and then you have it forever.

13. True... Now I just need to carefully consider what I want.

14. Hoorah! Feel free to PM me the details when you have something in mind!

15. I don't need anything and I couldn't pay for the service even if I wanted it.. But I wants to say your artwork is reeeeeaaallllyy good! Lol XD

• Thank Thank x 1
  16. Did some chibis of a client's avatar. (・∀・)

• Like Like x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.