Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
Genres
Romance (Fave), Drama, Suspense, Supernatural, Medieval, FurryxHuman pairing.
Story Plot:
An older gentleman finds himself with quite the opportunity one rainy night when he comes across a beautiful young teenage girl with no place to go, no place to stay, and little to no emotional reaction to her predicament. He offers her shelter and food and safety out of the goodness of his heart...at first. Soon, however, he becomes sexually attracted to the girl, finding himself putting his hands on her more than he should, touching her inappropriately, becoming bolder and bolder when she doesn't pull back in disgust and almost seems to encourage it more. He tries to restrain himself, but fails when he all but forces himself on her, coaxing her into sex and offering a new deal: she can stay with him if she continued to sleep with him. Not yet ready to go back out into the cold world, the girl agrees and finds herself a willing prisoner in the world of sexual pleasure, a prison that soon becomes her home as true feelings start to develop between the older man and his young charge.

This will be more of a sex-based rp that will further develop into romance. I'm looking for someone to play the older man. I see him as a dominant kind of male who takes control in bed and isn't afraid to force my girl into sex when he wants it. That does not mean it is about rape, because she will understand the new terms and conditions upon the agreement of her staying with him, but sometimes she will try to resist, but then give in anyway. I just like the idea of it being a little forced; it's something new I haven't tried yet.

I'm on quite frequently and would like for my partner to have time to reply throughout the day as well. Of course, I do realize that real life comes first, but please don't start an rp with me and then not reply even after the first post for a few days. That doesn't leave a good impression with me and I will more than likely not even continue the rp with you if you do get around to it. Also, please no one-liners; if the reply posts get to the point where they are less than a paragraph, I will lose interest and end the rp. I have nothing against people that can only write small posts, but I'm not really one of those people and it drives me crazy.

If anyone is interested or have any questions, please send me a PM. Thank you!

Im interested, its sounds really nice , and i am also on quite often on and off throughout and day and post my hours on my blog , i often respond to post as many times as i can in one day. It sounds really fun , I am normally a dominant but ive been wanting to try more and mroe female x male , ive done alot of male x male lately and would love to have a switch.
let me know if i fit the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.