Butt plug wine stopper!

xItWlp9.jpg

Double-ended dildo keyboard wrist rest!

K609Q8P.jpg

Fake vagina mouse pad wrist rest!

1luB3xd.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Minibit and Smo
Oh my lawdy. I'm digging the butt plug wine corks.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yes, this thread is giving me some great ideas on what I can do with all my leftover dildos!

To be fair, most of the things the buttplugs and dildos are being used on can be used as buttplugs and dildos, if you're brave enough.

That said, how well do you think cock rings would function as keyrings?

I didn't even know they made some of those. D: Blowjob machine wat? *Gets thee to Amazon*

A long time ago, a friend gave me this ENORMOUS dildo as...a gift? I dunno.

My roomie and I just kept it suctioned to the shower wall and hung our loofahs from it.

Then her dad visited and I forgot to close the shower curtain.

Wonder what happened to that enormous dildo.

Oh yeah, we got married.

Reactions: Minibit and Fluffy
And I'm still not safe for work. :(

I sure hope they washed them.

Reactions: Minibit
To be fair, most of the things the buttplugs and dildos are being used on can be used as buttplugs and dildos, if you're brave enough.

That said, how well do you think cock rings would function as keyrings?

Not very well. Aren't you supposed to be able to slip your keys onto key rings by some thing metal wiring or something? Most cock rings I've seen have looked more like leather straps :/

The gift that keeps on givin'.

Reactions: 2 people
Not very well. Aren't you supposed to be able to slip your keys onto key rings by some thing metal wiring or something? Most cock rings I've seen have looked more like leather straps :/
To be honest, I'd like to be able to put my keys onto a leather strap. It wouldn't be very secure, but I'm sure I could works something out. I mean, do you know the pain I have to go through to hook a key onto a keyring? Feels like the tips of my fingers are being chewed off slowly, while the underside of my nails are having an industrial steel bullwhip taken to them.

To be honest, I'd like to be able to put my keys onto a leather strap. It wouldn't be very secure, but I'm sure I could works something out. I mean, do you know the pain I have to go through to hook a key onto a keyring? Feels like the tips of my fingers are being chewed off slowly, while the underside of my nails are having an industrial steel bullwhip taken to them.

Hmm, that's a problem... How do you suggest we get the keys onto the cock ring, though?

Smaller interlocking pieces? I don't know, I'm not very good at this "thinking" thing.

Or we just stab them through.
While someone is wearing it.
Leather is rather pliable, so with enough fiddling you should be able to get a sharper key through. As to those old fashioned keys, though, I'm not sure how it would work.

If only my wrists were daintier... and I had a bedazzler.

Cockring bracelets.

I didn't even know they made some of those. D: Blowjob machine wat? *Gets thee to Amazon*

A long time ago, a friend gave me this ENORMOUS dildo as...a gift? I dunno.

My roomie and I just kept it suctioned to the shower wall and hung our loofahs from it.

Then her dad visited and I forgot to close the shower curtain.

Wonder what happened to that enormous dildo.

Oh yeah, we got married.

After reading this three times, I'm still trying to decide whether you married the roommate or the dildo...

Status
Not open for further replies.