Sex, Drugs & Rock 'n' Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Psychedelic

Original poster
So, I've got a little bit of a craving at the moment. I would hope you can guess the theme, for which I have three vague ideas. I'm up for any gender pairing, as variety is the spice of life, and of course if you have anything else to suggest I'm always willing to listen. I'll even throw in a little fantasy here and there if that's what you require. Anyway, the little ideas I have are as follows:

Plot A

A young star gets his first record deal and becomes huge, and with that comes a certain lifestyle. An innocent person slowly becomes corrupted by those around him, engaging in more and more questionable activities and most likely spiralling out of control. This could involve either a manager or fellow musician.

Plot B

Pretty much the reverse of the above. A musician that already has rather large issues with addiction and other such things finds the climb to fame a rather excellent way to fuel this. Their bandmate or manager attempts to keep them on track and perhaps turn their self destructive life around before they go the same way of those that came before them.

Plot C

A musician/other famous person goes into one of those swanky clinics we hear so much about. During this time they meet a staff member they happen to hit it off with. These two are rather different characters, but through a series of run ins and conversations they decide to give one another a go. This follows the addiction of the celebrity, as well as the issues surrounding being thrown into the spotlight as the two become a couple and have to deal with various demons.

So, that's about it. If you're interested in any of this crap or something else entirely, shoot me a message and I will love you forever.

Hey still looking?

Always looking. PM me and we can discuss things further.

Status
Not open for further replies.