3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
heyyy party people, sevyn here! i'm a twenty year old multi-paragraph writer who uses she / they pronouns. i've been writing for a decade or so ( or… since i was probably too young to be roleplaying with strangers on the internet 💀 ). while i have more free time than normal, i'd like to expand my writing, and i thought it'd be fun to explore a few new sites. this post is admittedly lengthy, but i try to be as direct as possible, so please bear with me; before i start discussing the more interesting stuff, let's get a few basic standards and boundaries out of the way!

꒰ 一番 ꒱ ⠀as i mentioned before, i'm a multi-para style writer — more specifically, third person and past tense, 500 to 1.5k words on average. third person is pretty much a necessity for me, it makes me uncomfortable when people use first-person pronouns. i don't care all that much if you match my reply length or not, arbitrary word limits mean absolutely nothing, so long as i'm not getting a half-assed paragraph in response to a lengthy, heartfelt post. i feel that this especially applies in the case of doubles; if you can't give your partner more than vague, solely reactive statements, then what's the point in doubling?

꒰ 二番 ꒱ ⠀although i am open to original plots, i highly prefer fandoms, hence why i don't have many plots listed below. i almost exclusively do oc x canon doubles ( if you only want to play a canon character, that's also fine ), oc x oc being reserved for fandomless plots. of course, with some fandoms i may be willing to do oc x oc, and it will be mentioned if that's the case. i won't do canon x canon at all, it's never been interesting to me, and never will be.

꒰ 三番 ꒱ ⠀also on the topic of relationships in the storyline, i do prefer romance, if that wasn't clear. i'm more willing to do platonic or even antagonistic relationships for original plots, or if you'd like to do that for your side, but mine will almost always have some kind of a slowburn romance. i'll let it be known now that i'm not interested in starting with established relationships, and will most likely lose interest— the pining and angst is the majority of the fun lmfao.

꒰ 四番 ꒱ ⠀communication is important to me — i don't just mean establishing a friendly connection ooc. while that is deeply appreciated, i also mean speaking up about issues you may be having: if you'll be gone a while, if something in my post isn't sitting well with you, if you'd like to cut off our thread, or start a new one, or whatever else… put some bass in your voice, i'm not going to crucify you for speaking up. many people have this strange belief that being direct is the same as being a nitpicky bitch, but it's not. you know what's infinitely more annoying? a good storyline dying because someone would rather allow their issues to sit and fester rather than just saying "hey, (such and such) isn't really working for me, i find it may affect my participation in this thread in a negative way. would you like to discuss other options?" — i'm very open to constructive criticism and open discussion, c'mon now.

꒰ 五番 ꒱ ⠀if you are interested by the end of this post, and should you find yourself about to message me, please don't leave me with a vague opener like "hey" or "want to rp?" — i'm most likely not going to answer, to be real with you. i'd appreciate if you could tell me what you're looking for, and a bit about yourself: your name, your age, your pronouns. i do prefer to exchange writing samples within the first few messages, but if you don't have one, or if your roleplays are already public, then it doesn't really matter.

affinities
oc x canon. | slowburn. | enemies to lovers. | academic rivals. | anti heroes. | anti villains. | villains in general. | opposites attract. | making playlists and aesthetic boards. | lgbtq friendly. | harems, polycules, love triangles | urban fantasy — think cw's supernatural. | high fantasy. | mortal x immortal | pirate x sea monster | doubling. | bounty hunter x bounty, such as capturing a runaway noble and bonding on the way back to the clients. | murder mysteries.
aversions
canon x canon. | established relationships, with the exception of arranged marriage or fake dating. | pregnancy centric storylines, but given the site rules, this shouldn't be an issue. | poor grammar… please, check your homophones and run-on sentences. | demonization of mental illness, or poor portrayal of any illness. | unbalanced power dynamics, maybe with the exception of a noble x their most trusted knight.

fandoms are listed in alphabetical order, the numbers ( ie szn x ep for shows, % of completion for games, or how many i've seen/how many there are for film franchises ) indicate how far i've watched, the letters beside them indicate my level of interest: S tier fandoms are my highest interest. B tier fandoms are 50/50. E tier fandoms are the ones for which i have no muse.

✧⠀ AMERICAN HORROR STORY ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 10 x 6 ⠀ # B
my character's love interest will be michael langdon, madison montgomery, or xavier plympton. i will not play characters such as oliver thredson, kai anderson, or any characters based on real life murders, such as 1984's richard ramirez. oc x oc is welcome!
✧⠀ ATTACK ON TITAN ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 4 x 1 ⠀ # S
my character's love interest will be eren jaeger, zoë hange, erwin smith, jean kirchstein, ymir, levi ackerman, mikasa ackerman, armin arlert, annie leonhart, or reiner braun. i know, i'm an absolute whore when it comes to these characters — but also! i love doing aus for this fandom! college aus, detective aus, zombie apocalypse aus, PLEAAAASE bro. it's so good, i eat it right up, mmm mm mm. perfectly willing to stay within the canon universe, but aus are my absolute jam.
✧⠀ BLACK BUTLER ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 3 x 10 ⠀ # B
my character's love interest will be sebastian michaelis, william t. spears, claude faustus, grell sutcliffe, or the undertaker.
✧⠀ CREEPYPASTA ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ N / A ⠀ # B
my character's love interest will be jeffrery woods, aka jeff the killer. i'll let it be known that i'm only knowledgeable on the "classic" characters — clockwork, ben drowned, jane, masky, hoodie, et cetera.
✧⠀ CRIMINAL MINDS ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 15 x 10 ⠀ # S
my character's love interest will be spencer reid, emily prentiss, or matt simmons. oc x oc is welcome.
✧⠀ DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 100% ⠀ # E
my character's love interest will be connor.
✧⠀ HALLOWEEN ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 13/13 ⠀ # E
my character's love interest will be michael myers. although i've seen every film from every timeline, i prefer to stick to the original two films.
✧⠀ JUJUTSU KAISEN ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 1 x 24 ⠀ # B
my character's love interest will be gojo satoru or kento nanami. although i haven't read the manga, i am familiar with fushiguro toji, and would have no issue with playing him.
✧⠀ METAL GEAR SOLID V ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 100% ⠀ # B
my character's love interest will be venom snake or revolver ocelot. i've only played the phantom pain, but i'm aware of the timeline enough to take canon lore into account.
✧⠀ MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 32/38 ⠀ # S
my character's love interest will be marc spector / steven grant / jake lockley, bucky barnes, steve rogers, natasha romanov, wanda maximoff, ( andrew garfield's ) peter parker, or xu xialing. i have not seen captain marvel, hawkeye, the eternals, any of the netflix shows, werewolf by night, she-hulk, or ms. marvel. i intend to watch the latter two, and possibly daredevil, but this means that i'm unable to play any character who is only present in any of these installments. additionally, i feel uncomfortable playing yelena belova as a romantic interest due to her being asexual and aromantic. oc x oc is definitely welcome!
✧⠀ MY HERO ACADEMIA ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 5 x ? ⠀ # E
my character's love interest will be shota aizawa | eraserheas, takami keigo | hawks, toshinori yagi | all-might, or usagiyama rumi | mirko.
✧⠀ MYSTIC MESSENGER ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 100% ⠀ # E
my character's love interest will be be choi saeyoung, hyun ryu, or han jumin. not… particularly interested in mystic messenger on it's own, but i'd like to do a tears of themis x mystic messenger crossover! that's an S tier concept, i have a particular plot in mind for it.
✧⠀ RED DEAD REDEMPTION II ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 100% ⠀ # B
my character's love interest will be arthur morgan, dutch van der linde, or javier escuella.
✧⠀ RESIDENT EVIL: VILLAGE ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 100% ⠀ # B
my character's love interest would be karl heisenberg or bela dimitrescu.
✧⠀ SUPERNATURAL ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 15 x 20 ⠀ # S
my character's love interest will be dean winchester.
✧⠀ TEARS OF THEMIS ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 66.7% ⠀ # S
actually had to do the math on that one lmao— they don't have a progress tracker on otome games, as far as i'm aware. anyway, my character's love interest will be vyn richter, artem wing, marius von hagen, luke pearce, or darius morgan.
✧⠀ TELLTALE'S THE WALKING DEAD ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 100% ⠀ # B
depending on the season, my character's love interest will be lee, luke, javier, or louis.
✧⠀ TELLTALE'S THE WOLF AMONG US ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 100% ⠀ # E
my character's love interest will be bigby wolf.
✧⠀ THE OUTSIDERS ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 1/1 ⠀ # S
my character's love interest will be dallas winston, darrel curtis, or sodapop curtis.
✧⠀ THE ARCANA ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 100% ⠀ # E
my character's love interest will be julian devorak, nadia satrinava, asra alnazar, or muriel.
✧⠀ THE TWILIGHT SAGA ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 5/5 ⠀ # E
my character's love interest will be rosalie hale, alice cullen, or jasper hale.
✧⠀ YOU ⠀❜⠀ ⨾ ⠀ 3 x 10 ⠀ # S
my character's love interest will be joe goldberg.

in case smut is something you wish to include, i'll quickly go over some of my hard limits — ie, things that i will not write under any circumstances: anything wildly unhygienic ( odor related fetishes | bathroom related fetishes | smegma | diseases ), anything that dehumanises certain groups of people ( race play | male pregnancy — which inherently fetishises trans men, i really do not give a fuck what mental gymnastics people do to justify it… but again, pregnancy shouldn't be an issue to begin with. | fetishisation of mlm or wlw relationships; i firmly refuse to rp wlw relationships with men, just to avoid this entirely. i'm not saying all men do this, but how am i to know which ones do? ), oviposition, parasites, vore, penetrating things that are not meant to be penetrated ( ears, nostrils, belly buttons, urethras ).

Reactions: blackswan