SEVERANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
o___o This thread decided I wasn't good enough for new posts notification.

Just a heads up that SkoomaDog changed her name to Rubbish because she's a pain in the butt. I don't know if it's polite to alert people; just want to avoid confusion in the future.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
I'm still excited for this :)

You guys are all awesome. ;___;

I've had a rough month and the fact you guys are still on board is something I really appreciate. I swear this isn't dead.

Guess what, gang?

If I could get a head-count of who is still paying attention to this, I'd be much obliged. Once you've checked in, you're free to post. What I expect from you guys is to write a character introduction. If you want, you can interact with one another. Once everyone has posted at least once in the IC thread, the ball will get rolling plot-wise. (I would make a threat about what will happen to those who don't post, but uh. I can't really talk now, can I? Let's just skip that and get to the RP already!)

*raises hand!* Still here! I will postie soon-like. 8D

Reactions: Astaroth
I'm still here (but you knew that)! :3 I will post soon~

What are we supposed to guess?
Still here! I'll post either at the nearest Sunday of my time-zone, or upon the next weekend.

Appropriate Amendment: So, this weekend it is!

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't reply earlier; just got on for the first time this week. I don't have internet at my apartment yet, but my school's wifi is just a short walk away and I'll see about posting today. I'm stuck at home until maintenance is done working on my door :/

• Thank You
Boo. Didn't know if we're waiting for everyone to post at least one before interacting with each other?

I think that's the plan. o__o While we're on that subject, if anyone wants to interact with Saeja, they're welcome to. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.