SEVERANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zydras is surrounded by ladies. o___o

Okay, I think I'm going to have to close apps except to those people who have already expressed interest! If I haven't expressly rejected you, you can assume you're in. I'll update the cast list shortly.

IC coming soon!

• Love
Reactions: Wanderfool
Hey. Saeja only LOOKS like a lady. Kinda. >_> <_< >_>

Reactions: Astaroth
Missed it by that much! If you'd like another male character, I can do that. And if you're not wanting any more applications, I'm not heartbroken.

Reactions: Wanderfool
@SkoomaDog

Since you JUST missed it, I'm willing to look at a character app.

Name: Euclid Driftridge

Profession: Delivery Boy

Appearance: Often dresses in rich clothing made by his family, and in dark colors.

Personal Object: A photo of his grandfather, who passed away this year.

Skills/Abilities: Agile and quick, stamina in running. Residual magic runs in the family, and Euclid can create multi-colored sparks on his fingers, though they're only pretty to look at and have no practical use apart from attracting moths.

Fears: Irrational, paralyzing fear of heights. The dead, accusing eyes of his father's corpse. Discovery of his "sin."

History In Dormarth: Euclid was born in Dormarth and his family has been there for many generations. He is a generally well behaved boy of eight years, known by many for his quick feet and quicker fingers. He's never stolen anything without returning it shortly after; he simply likes the challenge, to see if he can get away without being caught. He works as a delivery boy for his family's clothing and fashion business, taking orders and measurements between merchant and customer, running or biking between destinations and receiving tips for his service, and has had a generally good life. This year, his grandfather, Oris Driftridge, passed away at the age of 88. The old man promised Euclid he would make it to 90 years, but apparently that wasn't to be. It was a fall that killed the old man, from atop a ladder in the warehouse behind the shop. Euclid was playing nearby at the time, chasing the family cat through the rows of fabrics and findings, and as he darted past Oris, the old man lost his balance and fell, fatally. It was through no doing of the child's, but Euclid holds a great guilt even so and has become quiet and distant. His loss of interest in mischief has been noted by friends and family, and many have decided to give the boy his space as he grieves. He has not shared the truth with anyone, claiming to have come into the warehouse looking for his grandfather and found him lying there. He hopes to make peace with his grandfather and himself at this year's Severance.

(thank you!)

Sorry about my lateness, but I do have my character ready.

Name: Leonidus Bouregarde

e065ec4a61233c66080114a3309060ac.jpg

Profession: Professor in Mathematics

Personal Object: A Pendant that used to belong to his betrothed

Skills/Abilities: Really quick thinker and very good at calculating the success/fail rate of something through a series of mathematical equations. This is all done mentally. He has a photographic memory.

Fears: Failure, Anything that cannot be explained by math or science, Imperfection

History in Dormarth: Leonidus Bouregarde, also known as Dr. Leo was born and raised in Dormarth. Growing up, he was often said to be incredibly smart, but very unsettling. His social skills were naught, but his math and science skills were impeccable. He was later discovered to have what we would call Asperger's Syndrome. Dr. Leo has a very difficult time processing the most basic of human emotions and has always had a difficult time communicating with others. He hardly ever spent time with people, finding more comfort in numbers and observing organisms from a safe distance. Dr. Leo's parents found him to be a disappointment and while they expressed their feelings to him time and time again, he appeared to be unresponsive to their criticism. He was described as, "an emotionless genius whose time would be better spent in the presence of actual people".

He was engaged to Emilie Sorroway until her tragic death that no one seems to be able to explain. It broke him in more ways than can ever be explained. Since then, he has dedicated his life to math and science. He claims that is the only thing he understands anymore. During his time of depression, he developed an odd habit of repeating scientific formulas and mathematical equations as well calculating the possible success/fail rate of nearly everything to keep his mind off of Emilie Sorroway.

Other notes:
He has an extreme dislike for humans with a physical deformity.

Edit: I feel bad for how late I am. =[ I really wanted to make a character that fit this RP because it was so amazing. I would understand if I was rejected. On the upside, everyone's characters are really cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
at the moment, i have blisters on my fingers, so i won't be able to post neatly fer a week

i got zis from freezer frostbite, stupid me

I can't wait to read this when will you guys start?

Zydras is surrounded by ladies. o___o

Okay, I think I'm going to have to close apps except to those people who have already expressed interest! If I haven't expressly rejected you, you can assume you're in. I'll update the cast list shortly.

IC coming soon!
I was just made very sad...But I'll be watching if a spot opens. Watching. Always. From the dark.

I think it says a lot about the maturity of this site that players accept "soon" as an answer and don't pester the GM for a specific date.

I really appreciate the patience, guys. I've been sick, thus the delay. I'll get things rolling A.S.A.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.