Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiatala

Shiny Ice Master
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
I have several plot ideas that I'd love to get going, I'm pretty avid and try to reply quickly but college may prevent me from replying right away and I will let you know if that happens. I prefer just to role play through the private messaging. All of the plots/ideas below are looking for someone to play the male character in them and we can work out more details if you're interested.

*** Really want to do

1. Supernatural(Vampire/Werewolf/Shapeshifter/Demon/Angel/etc) x Human/Hunter
-Several different ideas for this one, no real assigned gender roles either.
Sample idea is:
Setting: The finding of Uniques sent the world into massive panic mode and soon they were testing for unique variables in everyone’s dna sequence. They sent up different camps for those who test tested different than everyone else.
They began the ethnic cleansing at first. Killing thousands of people, and then a man rose up and suggested that they use the unique’s to seek out other unique’s, to make them fight each other like dogs, or use them to conquer our enemies. Soon mass murder turned into capture and retrieve. If you didn’t join you were tested on, if you joined you were given a tracking devise and a chip implanted in your heart. That way if you tried to turn on them they could flip your kill switch. Several Unique’s began to band together growing in masses to fight back, to have freedom once again. Soon the land became riddled with the scars of war and towns were evacuated. Normal people lived in area’s considered ‘Unique Safe’ zones. This entailed that no Unique’s were there, or they were registered under the government.
Plot: She's been in a facility for as long as she can remember. Tortured and experimented on she hates what they have done to people like her. He is helping the rebellion and breaks into a facility to destroy it, hoping to help stop the chaos. When he is in the middle of destroying the facility he finds her being experimented on. Killing the scientists and freeing her she begs to come with him and take down the people who have tortured her. He agree's and now the government is after them and they try to destroy more facilities and bring back peace to those like them.

2. ANYTHING YOU'D WANT TO TRY!
- I'm open to any plots or idea's you'd like to try as well!

3. Long time best friends
- Two best friends growing up together, one of them leaves only to come back years later and learns their friend is married. Their reunion together sparks feelings between them that has built up over their years together and occasional mishaps.

4. Greek God(One of the big 3) x Human
- Zeus/Hades/Poseidon returns to earth after many many years on Olympus for a vacation and to mess with the humans a little bit. Thats when the meet MC who is unlike most humans they've ever encountered and find that they are drawn to them. That's when Eros decides to have a little fun with his arrows and ends up shooting the god while he is watching the human..... and so it will ensue from there.

5. Viking Life*****
- This one could have several ideas follow it. Rival clans at war? Future Clan Chief and someone within the tribe despite an prior arrange setting for one of them? Lost at sea and found by another tribe? Raiding and captured?

6. Professor (M) x Student (F)****
- A lot of the details for this can be discussed depending on how we want it to play out.

So please shoot me a message and we'll get something going!

Last edited:
Reactions: Navuso
I have a story that may work with your first plot but still different.

Are you interested in fandoms? In particular, fire emblem roleplays? This is for idea 2.

No prior knowledge is required on fire emblem. Are you by any chance interested in doing a Fire Emblem roleplay?

No prior knowledge is required on fire emblem. Are you by any chance interested in doing a Fire Emblem roleplay?
Well I'd still like to know what Fire Emblem is, I have no idea about it or have even heard of it.

Well I'd still like to know what Fire Emblem is, I have no idea about it or have even heard of it.
Oh, sorry for dropping in like this, I saw this while going through the threads here. Fire Emblem is basically an SRPG set in the medieval era. There have been 15 games so far and the series has been going on since the 90s. Each game follows the story of a different protagonist or "lord" (multiple at one time sometimes) and it is usually about them fighting against an enemy army or monsters etc. All the characters have distinct roles and personalities--even the ones not exactly relevant to the main story--and you learn more about them through their optional conversations with other people.

That's the cliffs note version, anyhow.

What Truant states is pretty much the gist of fire emblem. If you need to know specifics, I recommend searching it on google. Example: Fire emblem politics economy or culture. I can provide information too, but without specific questions it is difficult for me to answer the question to your interests.

Hello there, you look like a person that can be a great partner to roleplay with. I'm interested in roleplaying with you. I don't know if at the moment you would prefer smut or something else.

******CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE REQUESTS AT THE MOMENT THANK YOU********

Status
Not open for further replies.