Several Anime AU Fandom Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ophiuchus

Original poster
As a fan of many different animes, I've found myself wanting to do anime roleplays, but with a twist. I like to get creative so sometimes the canonverse just isn't enough for me. So naturally, I adore AUs. Here's a list of AU ideas I have separated by four fandoms.

Note: I would prefer them to be onexone roleplays, but a small group would be fine. Anything marked by a * would be strictly onexone.

Attack on Titan:

- The 104th Trainees Squad road trip AU. (Any/all pairings could be involved. Except I will absolutely NOT do age gap pairings. Looking at you, Eren/Levi.)
- Cliche coffee shop AU.*

Haikyuu!!:

- Canonverse, but older characters.* (They've grown up a bit and volleyball isn't their main focus.)

Hetalia:

- Human AU. (This can mean whatever you want it to mean. I don't care what they're doing or the setting as long as it's modern and realistic. Any pairings will do, but I'm a fan of Frain,FrUK,USCan, Franada, DenNor and GrePan)

Free!:

- Canonverse, but older characters as well.* (Any pairing except RinHaru, SouMako or SouRin. I like MakoHaru, Reigisa, RinRei, Nagitori and whatever Kisumi and Makoto are called. I have a few crack pairings because of the silly OVA so you can ask me about those.)

(P.S. - This is my first thread as a newbie besides my introduction. Sorry if this isn't in the right forum or format! I'm a bit nervous to post, but I figure I should just get it over with...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say I'm interested but I can't read the ideas since it pretty much looks like black on black. :D

Reactions: Gibbons
That works but it's still inconvenient to not be able to just read it normally :p

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi
I am up for any of the attack on titan ones. But I'm leaning a bit toward the road trip au. (•3•)/

I am up for any of the attack on titan ones. But I'm leaning a bit toward the road trip au. (•3•)/
That one was my favorite out of all of them. Hopefully more people will be interested too, but we could always just make it onexone if you're okay with that.

I wouldn't mind onexone but let's wait and see first of course. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.