Seven Years [Biblical End Times RP]: The Sign Up, and OOC discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably be watching this rp. :3 If any of my rps grow slow, I might join. I just have so many currently. XD

So glad I won't have to live through tribulation. XD *rolls around* Later Scorpion men!

And Aaron White strikes again! Dun dun dun! Jk! XD

I'm in. Thinking about being a cursed descendent of Cain.

Weren't they wiped out in the Flood?

You could be Cain himself, he's supposedly Immortal. But I'm not the GM, we'll see what he says.

I'm going to have to say no to that, as (most likely) all of Cain's descendants were killed during the flood. Also, his curse doesn't necessarily apply to his descendants.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Is Aaron ok, since I justified everything?

I'll probably be watching this rp. :3 If any of my rps grow slow, I might join. I just have so many currently. XD

So glad I won't have to live through tribulation. XD *rolls around* Later Scorpion men!

And Aaron White strikes again! Dun dun dun! Jk! XD
Yeah, he's a character I used as a horseman of Pestilence in an RP a while back, and the name just stuck.

Ooo! Very cool! :3

So, I'm wanting to create a Banner Ad to attract more interest (I want there to be at least 5 players total before we begin).

What image do you guys think I should use?

Well, post them, and lets see.

I like the first and third one.

I think I'll go with the second one.

Do you guys happen to know anybody who might be interested in this RP?

I'll ask around.

I've set up an add. Hopefully we'll attract more attention this way.

it may take a day or two. You get a message when you put up an ad.

Do you want to join an RP where you play a Sin or a Virtue?
(The only roles available.)
I made that one.

The add's been approved, now.
And no thank you, Paladin. But I do appreciate the offer.

-Name: Jane A.H.B [Pronounced Ahb; Short for Artificial Human Being]

49cadc4d27e928f1671b3cc5117166f0.jpg

-Origin: Synth

-Religion: None [Not atheistic, but has yet to decide on any religion since she's not of organic origin.]

-Equipment: Attire, concealable, adjustable blades from her forearms.

-Skills: Stealth, Unarmed- and blade proficiency, Lockpicking, Hacking, Dextrous.

-Themesong: J.S. Bach - Come, Sweet Death

-Backstory: Lights flickered on behind wide open eyes. Vision, flaring static then black and white blurriness. A bit of tinkering and the features of a man sprung out. The curve of the face, the graying strands of beard and wire-frame spectacles. A moment later sounds spasmed into ears before becoming a flowing melody. The man above, muttered to himself, though she could've sworn he was addressing her. Her limbs were heavy and immovable, as if they weren't there at all.

A few days passed like this, the man had noticed her blinking eyes and started asking the odd question as to her capabilities. Problematic at first since her voice hadn't found her yet, they made use of the one blink, two blinks method. He was Michael, short for Michelangelo. An inventor as he described himself and she was his creation. When she received was finally capable of moving her head, she was met with shock. Her body was indeed decapitated, laying on a diagonal table to the side. He explained that it was easier to work with her brain this way. A gasp signified her horror, or the feeling that was supposed to be simulated. "Real" emotions soon followed.

She was glad when the day of attachment dawned. The body was already fully functional, she didn't even stumble or sway like a baby. Besides some odd creaking, movements were fluid. See laughed giddily and hopped around like a child. In this disorganized home, situated in a bustling city Jane lived and learned, taught by her creator.

Time is not kind to organics though and the man passed eventually. She was left in the home to fend for herself. A day came when mankind fell into chaos. People looted and broke-in, burned and damaged. She watched this from a window on the top floor of the home. It was inevitable that this building would be breached. Jane was lucky nonetheless. Instead of brutes, fanatics who thought that bots were to be broken apart and scavenged for parts or that their advent was the cause of the great disappearance, it was just some punks who found her more useful as a slave.

Fear like all other emotions gripped the synthetic when threatened and she complied with most of what was commanded. It was a hard couple of years. She was exchanged many times as property and modified along the way by the more influential owners. This was half way how she found herself in her current occupation. She had escaped a bad woman who had her murder and worse. The escape came after she had rid herself of pet status. Now she made herself useful as one that can rid the world of evil such as that woman. This was how she found herself joined to the Icthus group. her attempt at destroying the tyranny of the surviving land.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.