Seven Deadly Sins.

• Thread starter Sweet_Temptation
  • Start date
S

Sweet_Temptation

So I have this idea but it requires some one who can play more than one person. (Or if people can convenience me. I am willing to shift it to a group role play)

The story is a band of seven mercenaries. Each one very unqiue for each one embodies the seven deadly sins. (Greed, Lust, Gluttony, Wrath, Pride, Sloth, Envy) Each and every one of them has learn to control there desires and handle the strong urge to fill there sins, needs.

The Plot:
With the lose of one of there members the group decides to bring in a new person to take over the lost one's place. Placing the sin of Lust into the new woman, she must learn what it is like to be Lust. When she began to have a hard time learning to control her urges and a unlikely member decides to help her. What happens when she falls for him? How will she ever learn to coup with being Lust, a sex driven perfect for every man/woman and yet she only wants one person?

I Need: Some one who can play multi-people and handle that this plot might get heavy with sex, and have a lot of violence.

This sounds like an interesting idea. I could be game for it. :)