Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Magical, Sci-Fi, Steampunk, etc.
Banner%2B%25285%2529.jpg

I don't know how many people may be interested in this sort of RP, especially since it won't actually revolve around the Seven Deadly Sins or even what is currently going on in the anime/manga and that it will be its own story with its own characters.

Set some time in the future of the events of the show, the Holy Knights of Britannia have known a time of peace since the Demon Clan was once again defeated. I have a rough plot/idea of what I'm working with, but the story will first start with an Order of Holy Knights, haven't decided on the Orders name yet but this will by our characters Order. They have been tasked with protecting a village on the outskirts of Liones. Some strange force attacks the village and that leaves our characters to defend it, but they fail in their mission and the village is wiped out but they barely survive. Returning to the Capital they are tasked with hunting down this mysterious organization and stop them from whatever they may be planning.

That is all I have so far, but if people are interested. My Character will be the Captain of the Order and everyone's characters will have been in the Order for at the minimum of 1 Year, and one or two people can be Apprentice Holy Knights.

If this gets interest, I will make a proper OOC and answer any questions here while waiting.