Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Mecha, Furry, Anthro, Horror, Historical, everything really.
Story
In a dystopian age, there is an underground war brewing in which Necromancers and Clerics battle to create chaos or maintain peace. There are three humans born with very unique hearts that have an insignia placed upon them. This insignia is a key to keeping the gates between Heaven and the Underworld closed. The Sins’ job is to find these humans and to corrupt them, opening the gates and turning the earth into a realm of chaos. The Seven Deadly sins are reborn into the bodies of Necromancers, who whomever they revive is cursed with that sin. The Virtues have been reborn into the bodies of Clerics and have the ability to bless a human with their virtue.

Necromancers and Clerics
The Sins and Virtues have no knowledge of the Necromancer or Cleric that resides deep within them, for the abilities are locked deep inside that person until possession.

Rebirth or Possession?​

If a Sin or Virtue is reborn into a vessel, they’ve known who and what they are for their entire life.
If they are possessing a vessel, they awake to that Necromancer or Cleric’s daily life in his/her body.

Seven Deadly Sins

-Pride-
(Leader of the Sins)
(Claimed)
Undying Worth: Has the ability to open the Gateway to the Underworld and control natural disasters.
Extra Ability:

- Greed -
(Claimed)
Mind Hack: The special ability to manipulate and trick, using telepathy and illusions.
Extra Ability:

-Sloth-
(Claimed)
Dead Weight: The ability to make targets around him/her drop to the floor, useless, watching in horror.
Extra Ability:

-Wrath-
Raging Beast: Has super human strength.
Extra Ability:

-Envy-
Shapeshifter: Can change one's appearance.
Extra Ability:

-Lust-
(Claimed)
Swallowing Charm: Can seduce anyone.
Extra Ability:

-Gluttony-
(Claimed)
Toxic Absorption: Once he/she has eaten a foe, he/she obtains their power.
Extra Ability:

Seven Heavenly Virtues

-Humility-
(Leader of the Virtues)
Pure Stairway: Has the ability to open the gateway to Heaven and can control weather.
Extra Ability:

-Chastity-
(Claimed)
Mind of Truth: The ability to see through any lie, illusion, or trick.
Extra Ability:

-Temperance-
(Claimed)
Chronos Mithos: Control of time.
Extra Ability:

-Charity-
Bleeding Heart: Has the ability to enrich a target of whatever he/she pleases. Money, fame, health. Etc.
Extra Ability:

-Kindness-
(Claimed)
Tender Benevolition: Has the ability to speak to and control animals and plants.
Extra Ability:

-Diligence-
Fortitude of Zealots: Can create a protective barrier around any parameter from 0 to 100 feet.
Extra Ability:

-Patience-
Void Eruption: Nulls any ability.
Extra Ability:

Humans

-Lead Detective at D.Y.P.D.-
Insignia: Terra
Unknown Ability: Clairvoyance

-Underground Gang Leader-
Insignia: Infernia
Unknown Ability: Immortality

-High Priest/Priestess of the Silver Cross Church-
(Has some knowledge of the Sins and Virtues as living beings)
Insignia: Astra
Unknown Ability: Up to the player

Roles/Occupations

Gang Leader’s Sibling (Virtue Character)
Detective’s Right-Hand (Sin Character/CLAIMED)
Prisoner Locked in with Gang Leader (Virtue Character/CLAIMED)
Respected Clergy Member (Sin Character)
Undercover Cop working for the Gang Leader (Virtue or Sin Character)
Detective’s Ex (Virtue or Sin Character/CLAIMED)
Assassin after the Priest/Priestess (Human, Sin or Virtue Character)
Create your own!

Character Sheets

Sin/Virtue:
True Name:
Earth Name:
True Appearance: (Picture please!)
Earth Appearance: (Picture please!)
True Age:
Earth Age:
Personality:
History:
Strengths:
Weaknesses: (5 or more)
Preset Ability:
Extra Ability:
General Skills: (5)
Relations:
Occupation/Role:
Other:

Name:
Appearance: (Picture please!)
History:
Strengths:
Weaknesses: (5 or more)
Main Ability:
Extra Ability:
General Skills: (5)
Relations:
Occupation/Role:
Other:

More

Not all Sins, Virtues or Humans need to be claimed to start the RPG.

The Extra Ability can be anything you want so long as it’s not a preset ability or claimed ability.
The people brought back by the Necromancers are not brain-dead zombies, but the undead.

Humans do not know about the Sins or Virtues—yet.

You can claim up to two characters.

You can create a plain human if you want.​

Anyone interested? :3

Last edited:
I am beyoooouuunnnnnd interested. I'm also itching to get my hands on Greed if that's possible (you had me at 'Mind Hack')

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
I am beyoooouuunnnnnd interested. I'm also itching to get my hands on Greed if that's possible (you had me at 'Mind Hack')
Awesome! I'll label Greed as claimed! ;3

• Thank You
Reactions: Isomia.n
I really shouldn't but...

You have my interest.

I would like to take up Chastity. Could she be the prisoner locked in with the gang member and possibly the detective's ex? And gang leader's sibling, if that's possible? #greedysry

Last edited:
Yuri!!! I haven't seen you in forever around here! Missed you.^^ I would love to take up the role of Lust.

Nearly forgot but if roles are okay to claim I'm ready to take up the Detective’s Right-Hand Sin. I wanna try my hand at a Forensic Psychologist (said no one ever)

Last edited:
I would love to take Pride ;) If I can reserve it

This RP is really intriguing! ^O^ I'd love to claim Lust, if possible.

This RP is really intriguing! ^O^ I'd love to claim Lust, if possible.
Someone's already claimed Lust a few posts ahead of you.

@YuriLucien How often are we posting and what level (adept, advanced, etc.) do you expect us to post at? And what exactly is their true appearance and age? Where did they obtain it? How do you differentiate the sins and virtues true appearance? Is one gruesome and the other celestial like or completely different? I was also wondering whether you want us to use real life or anime faces?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dante
May i claim sloth?
Please and thank you

And for their extra ability may they be able sap the energy of those around them?
Feeding off the vigor and adrenaline of those within 10 meters / about 30 feet.
Or only those they can physically touch.

As for occupation, I have no clue

Last edited:
@circe Chastity is yours! And yes, combining roles is fine. I created them so it gives the players a head-start on plotting. And those are great questions! I'll add that info to my initial post when I get home from work. :3

@Shayla Hi Shayla! Missed you too! ^w^ It was hard to stay active after my comp died. Tablets just don't support Iwaku as good as a laptop. XD And yes, you may claim Lust!

@Isomia.n Forensic Psychologist you may be! XD

@Dante the Unforgiven Alrighty, I shall mark Pride down as claimed! :3

@Explodinator Sounds good! Temperance is yours!

@Crimson smile Gluttony and Kindness are yours!

@Panne Thanks! I'm glad you're intrigued! Lust is already claimed, is there another role that might interest you? :3

@ObsidianNyx Sloth is all yours! And that extra ability works perfectly! :3 Take your time with the occupation/role. ;3

Annnnd, to everyone, I will set up the OOC and IC tonight straight after work! :3

Much obliged, thank you.
Also, is it up to us whether our sin or virtue was reborn into their current vessel or are currently possessing a necromancer/cleric?

Or will that be decided for us with a certain number of one or the other in terms of balance?

Do I have any limits on what I can do with Chronos Mithos? I mean, can I go all ZA WARUDO (see JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) and stop time completely? Can I accelerate time? Can I erase entire time periods? I just need to know my boundaries, this doesn't affect whether or not I'll participate.

Do I have any limits on what I can do with Chronos Mithos? I mean, can I go all ZA WARUDO (see JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) and stop time completely? Can I accelerate time? Can I erase entire time periods? I just need to know my boundaries, this doesn't affect whether or not I'll participate.
Yeah there has got to be limits of some kind xD

Yeah there has got to be limits of some kind xD
Heh. The World, King Crimson, and Made in Heaven, all in one. That would be one op as hell character.

@YuriLucien Do you want our characters finalized now or after we have the OOC and IC ready? Also, I don't have any examples of what my character would look like. I don't have the money (or a paypal, for that matter) for a paid commission and active free commissions are sketch art.

First, we're waiting to see if it's real pictures or anime. After they let us know, usually we go find pics on the internet. @Explodinator

• Thank You
Reactions: Explodinator
I assumed it was real pictures because of the (Picture please!) on both of the appearances. Either way I'm good but since I base my characters around the face claim the personality is all over the place right now.

Reactions: Dante
Status
Not open for further replies.