Seven Deadly Roommates![Plotting, Info Dump, Character Claim, Etc.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

(Dis)Aster

Original poster
FB_IMG_1518207804846.jpg
(Just to serve as a reminder of the general idea while things are edited and put into place how we want them~)

So here is where we will discuss ideas and figure out who plays who and so on so forth!

Character Sheet Skeleton:
Name:
Appearance: (Real pictures please!)
Appearance Extras: (Anything not shown in above picture. Tattoos, birthmarks, scars, piercings, etc.)
Role:
Personality Traits/Quirks:
Character Connections: (Are two of the sins twins? Lovers? It's up to you guys to talk about!)

Roles:
Main:
@Kiki (Because I feel like this would be the easiest role to run as a GM to help things move forward)

Main's Love Interest:

Wrath:
@Wrath

Sloth:
@Psychedelic

Gluttony:
@winnie

Greed:

Pride:
@~Dark Disney~

Envy:
@Ria Karena

Lust:
@apocalypseArisen

Last edited by a moderator:
If no one else wants it, I'll take Sloth.

I’ll go ahead and claim envy for the moment. I may add more later, and the CS will come tonight when I’m off of work.

I'll go ahead and take Lust if that's alright !!

May I take pride

Ohh may i take gluttony? :3

Ahem. Hey, am I actually first to post a character? Damn, that's impressive- I'm usually the slow one. Then again, this will be fleshed out more as this progresses, obviously. Seeing as how it was specified that real pictures should be used, I'm going to go ahead and assume the demons all look human. If not, just let me know. And I figured I'd give her a name she goes by (since I doubt she'd go around introducing herself as Envy.) Also, can everyone see the demons? And are they somehow tied to that specific house, or can they come and go at will, etc.?

Name: Vi Safiya

Envy.jpg
Appearance Extras:
Hands tattooed in an almost henna-like design, in a brown just darker than her skin tone. Always wears designer clothing and nice jewelry, and always does her hair and make-up, although she tries to make it look 'effortless.' It takes a lot of effort for her to look effortless.

Role: Envy

Age: Um... Really old. She is an immortal demon. Also, don't you know it's rude to ask a woman her age?

Vi is always rather snarky, and half the things she says are sarcastic. So much so that it can sometimes be hard to tell if she is being serious or not. She also likes to poke fun at people. More often than not it isn't in a mean-spirited way, but it can be hard to tell that. However, she does get upset (you could even say jealous...) when someone is either better at someone than her, or has something she really wants. She can get grumpy, and she tends to dislike said person. She also takes a cruel measure of delight when something bad happens to someone she dislikes.

Character Connections: To be determined.

Reactions: apocalypseArisen
MALIKA DASMARI
222.jpg

Height:
5'6"

Weight:

143lbs.

Appearance Extras:
Malika has a small birthmark on her left wrist and a patch of lighter skin on her right elbow. She also has a few tattoos.
Hips, both sides:
upload_2018-2-19_23-39-53.png
Backside, right (as seen):
upload_2018-2-19_23-40-58.png
Left wrist (palm up):
upload_2018-2-19_23-44-12.png
(As located in photo):
upload_2018-2-19_23-47-48.png
Role:
Lust

"I'm basically immortal. What, am I still supposed to count the years?"

Malika is very... friendly. She enjoys pleasing people and doing what she can to help out. She's very charming and polite to everyone. Although, if you ignore her or she doesn't like how you speak to her, she'll talk down to you and yell at you just as easily as she compliments and helps you. Malika is also kind of touchy and likes to be close to people, but will back off when asked. Her humor is solely based on sass and innuendos. She's also very confident and will laugh in the face of anyone who tries to make her feel bad. Malika goes between being very relaxed and sweet to irritated and commanding quite often, sometimes it's hard to predict if she'll feel the same way for two days in a row or not.

+ Quiet spaces
+ Seeing people blush

Dislikes:
- Not being listened to
- Spiders and other creepy-crawlies
- Passive aggressiveness

Character Connections:

TBD​

Just a quick one for now...

Name: Dorian Smith
Appearance:
book_of_revelation_ii_by_lukassowada-d483k1p.jpg
Appearance Extras: "No Regerts" tattooed on his forearm.
Role: Sloth
Personality Traits/Quirks: Apathetic and nihilistic, prone to hiding away in his room for days on end. On the flipside, at times he can be carefree and good fun to be around, although he tends to lack any semblance of tact.
Character Connections: Does anyone fancy a brother?​

g l u t t o n y

tumblr_p483uxrhPo1tf5kqco7_250.png

tumblr_oysiszHHRj1ujygkoo4_250.png

tumblr_oysiszHHRj1ujygkoo5_250.png

tumblr_oysiszHHRj1ujygkoo2_400.png

name

tumblr_odazahRJ7W1u5kd84o3_r1_250.gif

Iris Jeanine Abernathy​

appearance

tumblr_odazahRJ7W1u5kd84o5_r1_250.gif

- 5'0
- 90 lbs
- four ear piercings + bellybutton piercing
- wrist tattoo ; side tattoo ; chest tattoo

personality traits

tumblr_odem35mBeL1u5kd84o4_r1_250.gif

carefree + loyal + fun loving + artistic + humorous + witty + adventurous

impulsive - stubborn - blunt - reckless - snarky - argumentative - and of course, gluttonous​

character connections

tumblr_odem35mBeL1u5kd84o7_r1_250.gif

tbd​

tumblr_p23p8dk15u1viscfqo1_400.png

tumblr_ov5sajJMe71w0qr1bo3_500.jpg

tumblr_oysiszHHRj1ujygkoo1_400.png

tumblr_p3f5nntkJL1rigmz8o2_400.png

Name: Jay Brighton

Role: Wrath

Appearance
tunsoare-barbati-par-mediu-2017-684x700.png

6'1, 183lbs.

Personality traits: Quick to anger, his sense of humor puns or jokes that don't demean others. He is fiercely loyal to the people he cares about, he would rather teach others to stand up for themselves than be involved himself.

Connections: TBD

• Love
Reactions: reptilian
Wip
5790.png
Name: Selene Night
Appearance Extras: Height 5'7 weight 125 Tattoos scorpio tattoo on her wrist infinty on her ankle birthmarks none, scars a P that was branded into her leg, piercings ears,nose, belly button, and tongue
Role: Pride
Character Connections: TBA

Holyshitwhyisworksobusy BACK
I'll be going through everything throughout the night and tomorrow ^^

• Love
Just a heads up I may disappear for 2-12 days or not at all and it can happen anytime from the 28th of this month to easter next month.

• Thank You
Just a heads up I may disappear for 2-12 days or not at all and it can happen anytime from the 28th of this month to easter next month.
You're totally fine and I appreciate the heads up! If nothing else we can figure out something to do with your character to where it would work to not have them for a period should we need it ^^

Alright everyone!
Characters are looking really good so far!
As of right now it looks like we're just looking for Greed and the other human role. To keep the field relatively even, male characters would help balance it out, so if anyone is looking to double (only of you want to! Do not pick extra characters up out of obligation, just have fun!) These roles are open, and if you had any other ideas for characters you may want, feel free to ask!
I will have at least the start of my character up today along with a bit of fleshing out for the thread, so please ask any questions you may have or throw in your suggestions! It'll help me out!

I can double up, or even triple if no one else wants to and we don't get any more interest. And I'm also alright with writing a male there. I'll wait a little to see if anyone else wants to claim one of the open slots (and which one), and then I'll come up with a second character if needed.

Sorry guys, had a big anxiety strike going on and had troubles getting back, but I'm still here if you guys are!

Reactions: Psychedelic
Status
Not open for further replies.