Seven Deadliest Sins (demon/ romance RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Absolutely not. Those types of solutions won't ever work for me," Tony supposes he should have been grateful for the tip. But no, the only emotion that pulls taste onto his tongue is distaste. Some annoyance - but mostly genuine displeasure for the suggestion. Sex, intimacy - just more ways for people to indulge. Just in one another. And Tony...he didn't do well, with self-indulgence.
Never did, actually.

Himeros shrugs. "Okay, whatever.... you're kinda boring. I think I may need to act on my own suggestion soon, though....." He says. "Like I said, TWO DAYS!"

"Fascinating." He never seemed to care about being a general bore - It had been gained with little to no actual effort on his part. What was the definition of boring? Unexciting ? Bland ... As much as he should have, he couldn't bring himself to give a single care. A deep breath, and a final attempt at physical and mental relaxation. He leans back into the couch, head in hand, with his eyes closed. Tony didn't sound fascinated at all.
He bit into his tongue. Chewed it a bit - but that got boring, without the bl o od -
Deep breath or nah.

"I doubt Tony would fuck you, Himeros," Jack interjected; quietly of course concerned with the girl in his arms for his own safety. He became furiously bored and a bit nippish. Perhaps one of the other Sins would be so kind as to bring him food. The odds of that happening were against him so he decided to just go out and grab something.
Jack looked around at everyone, "I'm about to make a run to a fast food joint, anyone wanna tag along and grab a bite? I'll drive."
In order to drive however, Jack needed to acquire his keys. For that to happen he also needed to temporarily free his hands. The man then eased himself up and walked over to stand in front of Tony. He bent down and gently held out Kali, "Hold this."
Greed had a feeling Tony was not in the mood to hold a sleepy Kali, in fact he was positive that Tony would lose his damn mind over it. On the bright side though, Jack knew that if the boy couldn't keep his head on straight he wouldn't live to tell the tale. Kali would surely have that boy's balls for breakfast if he decided to go off the deep end while holding her.

"I wasn't asking anyone to fuck me." Himeros grumbles. "Unless someone's offering..." He stands up. "And yeah, I'm starving. I'm coming."

Jack looked over his shoulder as Himeros stood, "Great, but you're sitting in the back seat."

"Fuck that... It's not like anyone else is coming. Why? Afraid I might distract you?~" He smirks.

Jack's back was starting to hurt waiting for Tony to take Kali but he still managed a low chuckle.
"Oh don't worry, you're still capable of an old fashioned reach-around if you sit behind me."
He cocked his brow, "And yes, Kali at least will be joining us. I got her, she's mine now, and I'll put her in seat next to me. Got it?"

Idiot Himeros, it's like he'd never met Jack.

"..." But of course Tony doesn't respond to either of them. He just wants them both gone - if he's honest. And he usually was. The entire situation would be maddening regardless. He was the embodiment of hunger. He could practically hear it, pounding in his ears. The faint, but heavy, impulses and unavoidable instincts. Hunger had been a plague upon those living since the very beginning. Eat too much, and you die. Eat too little, and you die. Jack and Himeros both, hungry. "Don't -" Tony had noticed Greed's intentions far too late. An arm full of sloth, something he had no interest or business keeping hold of. "Wait a second..." He doubts Jack would listen.
Holding her was a fucking chore, he'd say that much.
Tony would have growled at Jack - months, years ago. Maybe. Where it didn't seem absolutely disastrous to not deprive himself. But that was then, and this was now. "...Unbelievable." He really, really dislikes Kali. But he outright loathes Jack more.
How tedious.

"But... She's asleep!" e protests, arms crossed. "I'm sitting in the front."

Kali groaned. Someone was being loud again but she didn't want to wake up so she just chomped on the closet thing which just happened to be Jack.

Ivi stood up, stretching. She let out a pleasure moan as she stretched. The girl made her way towards Tony, bending down and picking up the sloth in his arms. She could tell that he didn't want to have anything to do with her.

Jack snarled and growled in pain. He groaned through gritted teeth, "Painful bitch!"
He jumped back defensively glaring at Tony for waiting so long to take her. Jack grabbed his keys and stuck them in his mouth.
"You made her bite me," Jack mumbled through clenched teeth.

Frustrated, hungry, and in pain Jack was ready to go. He walked out to the driveway and maneuvered the keys in his mouth to unlock the driver's side door. Jack slid into the car and looked out back to Himeros.
"Get in the back. Stop bitching," Jack commanded.
"Anyone else?" Jack called.

Himeros grumbles, getting in the back seat, arms crossed, and feet propped on JAck't seat.

"Where are we going?" Mumbled a still half asleep Kali.

Jack turned the ignition to crank the car. The quiet engine hummed and he put his foot on the break.
"Somewhere with burgers," Jack didn't care he was just hungry. So he through into reverse backing out of the driveway.

Jack glanced in his rear view mirror at Himeros who seemed to be pouting and asked him, "Any preferences?"
The transmission buzzed, they were in drive. Jack floored it. The wheels squealed and burned in protest. Jack was an impatient man and didn't enjoy the concept of a speed limit.

His destination was downtown, where all the good burger joints could be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.