Seven Deadliest Sins (demon/ romance RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivi blinked owlishly as she stared up at Jack. Her gaze flickered between her cereal and the boy above her. She got a scoop of cereal before presenting it towards him, waiting for him to take the offer. Unless he didn't want it.

Himeros rolls his eyes. Typical Jack, right there. And Ivi, too. Too self conscious to care.

Jack happily chomped down on the cereal giving little Ivi a gleeful smile. He stood back up readjusting Kali in his arms making absolute sure not to drop her. Without much warning he spun around facing Himeros and noticed a grimace on the boy's face. Jack would then thrust his crotch into Himeros' face and told him to, "Suck it!" With a defiant tone.
Jack now proud of his morning accomplishments, strolled over to the recliner and turned to sit down still holding Kali. Maybe if he could lull the girl to sleep he'd get a chance to draw a mustache on her face with a black marker. Jack smiled fondly at such happy thoughts and thought to himself, "...and tonight, when they're all asleep, they're each getting black marker makeovers."

"If you don't watch yourself, I might." Himeros warns, half serious. "I'm deprived, Jack. So very deprived."

Kali shut her eyes as Jack picked her up. She knew he wasn't going to drop her but he didn't have to move so fast. Finally he settled down in the recliner. This is want Kali wanted a pillow and body heat without having to work for it. Sure probably would have been easier getting up and getting her own pillow but that would involve getting up. Kali snuggled closer to JAck and rested her head in the crook of his neck. "Thanks," she mumbled drifting into a light sleep.

Jack looked down at Kali in his arms and then back up at Himeros. Jack let out an amused scoff and responded, "Well maybe if you were this cute I might actually fuck you."

Ivi finished her cereal, placing it down next to her. She chuckled softly at Himeros's statement.

"Oi. I'm sexy as fuck." Himeros says, slightly defensive. "You don't fuck cute. Cute is for cuddling. Sexy is for fucking."

Jack stared wide-eyed at Himeros. Jack began to gently and slowly pull a black marker from his pants pocket. He waited a few seconds, not sure what he just heard. Then, hit by an uncontrollable wave of laughter Jack spat out a reply to Himeros' claim, "No this is hysterical!"
He uncapped the marker.
"Here I thought I was hearing complaints of your "sexy"..." Jack said with great emphasis.
"...not getting any!"

Jack make a motion beckoning Himeros to come closer as to receive the facial penis drawing he so deserved after that magnificent tomfoolery.

Kali growled as jack laughed. "I will bite you if you don't stop."

Ivi liked her housemates. Especially Jack, Himeros, and Kali. It was fun to watch them engage in conversation, depending on what it was. Actually, it didn't have to be interesting. The most boring conversation topic could be one of the most funniest things in the world, if you involved those three. She brought her knees to her chest and rested the side of her head on top of them, watching Himeros and Jack, amusement dancing in her blue eyes, a smile twitching at her lips.

Himros holds up his hands. "Don't you fucking dare, Jack." He says.

Jack sat quietly for a moment waiting for Kali to fall back asleep. He doesn't mind the occasional nibble but this one flat out chomps down when she's sleep deprived and grumpy. Kali was nestled soundly and seemed to possibly be sleeping so Jack took advantage of this moment and held up his middle finger at Himeros.
"I'll dare whatever the hell I want," Jack whispered aggressively.

While he spoke Jack moved a bit too much for comfort and quickly glanced down nervously to make sure Kali wasn't sinking her teeth into his shoulder.

The Sun was rising every second and Jack needed to figure out what he was going to do today. Anything from raping Himeros, pillaging Tony, or drawing on faces with black marker, and so on. That wasn't even half of the possibilities there were so many, Jack sighed not sure what to do with himself.

Himeros growls, unsure whether he wants to punch Jack, ar kiss him. Both would be very fulfilling.

Reactions: DacksonFlux
Kali was satisfied that Jack shut up and tried not to move as much. She snuggled more into the body heat and fell back into a light sleep.

And so they were quieting down, Superb. This was all Tony could have asked for and more - perfection was his finger tips, all except for the fact...
They were taking up most of the couch. And Tony didn't like being pushed against the arm of the couch. It was uncomfortable, and dug into his side painfully. His eye twitches, once. Even when they were quieting down they couldn't be quiet. It's almost enough to make him angry - but somehow his twitching annoyance was enough to satisfy his need to be irked by all of this. "..." But Tony didn't say much. Come to think of it, wasn't he a man of few words? Staring at the television. Trying his best to ignore everyone, and get lost in whatever stupid program that he'd never watch of his own free will - without coaxing.
. . . That gnawing feeling returned.
When had he began chewing the inside of his cheek? ". . ."
His focus wavered, but he snapped it back into attention.
Fuck.

Himeros nudges Tony with his foot. "You alright, Tony?"

He never seems okay, Ivi thought as Himeros nudged Tony. The girl had turned back to whatever was on TV, bored out of her mind. She contemplated going back upstairs and hiding away for the rest of the day. That wouldn't solve her boredom, though. It would only increase it. Maybe I should go out.

Compared to how lax and care-free everyone else in the house was? Tony's best would only equate to their worst. His body jolts, a bit, at Himeros's foot. Teeth bracing together with a clack of their collision behind the ribbons he concealed them with. "I'm fine," A stiff response. That only coaxed a glance in Himeros's direction. No emotion - only haste. The Sin twitches, hands a little shaky. But the rest of him seemed fine...enough.
Maybe he should get away, for a little while.

Himeros shrugs. "Okay... You don't seem fine. Hell, you never seem fine. You need to lighten up. Get laid or something."

Status
Not open for further replies.