Seven Deadliest Sins (demon/ romance RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack fell over and landed on his butt. He was breathless now from laughing so uncontrollably. He huffed and shot a glare up at the two sins on the couch trying their best to ignore him. Jack slouched forward onto his hands and knees.
Wearing a grin laced with pure evil, "Oh, no fun for the greedy? You misunderstand me, Tony. I get what I want. If I must endure your toothy threats then so be it."

Jack's face fell and he stared blankly into space, "Or if you want to eat me so badly I could file those hateful teeth down and give you a mouthful."

Jack felt Tony needed a little threat of his own. Jack also felt that he nailed it. For a short moment he glanced at Kali, winked, and gave her an impish smirk as if to say, "Gotta love how easily riled these two are."

"...I didn't do anything, so why thank me,"

A waste of Himeros's efforts. As Tony didn't even shoot a look in his direction. He just sat there, unbearably stiff and tense. Eyes trained on the television, while he tried to numb the light headedness and headache alike. Admittedly, this couldn't happen.
Not with Jack in the room.

"..." I'll really kill you - is what he wanted to say. The phrase just barely managing to be caught by the tip of his tongue, as his eyes hardened once more. The glare that only made his headache worse, had returned. "Stop being obnoxious,"
Maybe it'd be for the best he had his teeth filed down.
"For once,"
It wouldn't stop his bite, of course.

"Because... I don't know. And Shut you're fucking mouth, Jack." He says, shoving him with his foot.

Kali got up sat on the arm next to Himeros and started petting the sex-deprived boy. "Poor Himeros. Two whole days with no one to share a bed with. How have you managed?"

Himeros lets out a whine, before getting up, running to his room, and slamming the door. Fuck them. Fucking trying to piss him off...

Kali gave a small chuckle. "Well that was fun." Kali sank down onto the couch and curled up in a ball. She gave a yawn and fell right asleep.

Invidia was curled up in her bed, under her covers. The voices of her housemates were floating to her room. They were muffled, yes, but she could still make out who was talking. The young girl let out a sigh as she heard the door of Himeros's room slam shut. She decides to let everyone know that she was alive.

Sluggishly, she crawled out of her bed and makes her way to the living room, where mostly everyone was. She made her way to the couch before sittinf on the floor in front of it. Her eyes were trained to the TV, but her mind was somewhere else. She wishes that she could not give a care like Kali. To be lazy and not worry of what others think of her.

Kali stretched and accidentally smacked Invidia in the back of the head. She opened one eye and yawned. "Meh sorry Invidia. Hey Jack, let me use you as a pillow."

Ivi just smiled softly at Kali. "It's okay," she responded before turning back the to TV, smile dropping off her face as quick as it came.

Jack fell over and sprawled out on the floor. He lifted his head just high enough to watch Himeros scamper away probably pissed as hell.

The door slammed, again.

Jack groaned dropping his head back to the carpet in front of the sofa. His eyes trailed upwards not quite being able to see Kali. That girl was always looking for a pillow in people, it was almost sadistic.
"Whatever you want Kali, but I'm not moving. Shit, I'm still exhausted and my late night entertainment just flew to his room," Jack muttered through tired lips.
He looked over at the little blue eyed beauty sitting next to him on the floor, "How's it going, Ivi? We woke you up too? Oops."
Jack chuckled and rolled over on his side looking towards a window with thin curtaining. That horrid light bulb in the sky is all ready rising. Jack didn't care how pretty it was that thing needed to find a place where it was wanted.

Ivi blinked as she heard her name. She glanced in Jack's direction before facing him entirely. "It's good. And you guys didn't wake me. I was already up," she responded.

Jack laughed and rolled back over to face Ivi, "Well what were you doing the whole time we were in here? Staring at your ceiling?"
He propped up his head with one hand reaching up with the other and started tugging on Kali's shorts to get her attention.
"Move, I'm commandeering the couch for a nap. You can take the recliner, you're small you'll be comfortable enough." He tried saying this with a whine but couldn't take himself seriously and broke it with a snigger.

Jack quickly gave up on his short lived dream of cat napping with a quiet groan.
"Never mind, it hardly matters. Daybreak arrives..." he said dramatically letting go of Kali and pointing towards the Sun.

Ivi hummed at the accusation. It was true. She was staring at her ceiling. She didn't feel like coming downstairs at the time so what else should she have done? The teen wished she had things to do. She was jealous of the people who were excited to get out of their bed and face the day.

"I don't want to move," groaned Kali. "Just come up here and share. That way I get a pillow and a blanket."

After a few excruciating moments of calming himself down without resorting to self pleasure, Himeros emerges again, glaring at his housemates, but smiling at Ivi. "Hey!~ You're not here to harass me, are you?"

Ivi returned the smile as she shook her head. "Not at all," she answered. Her stomach rumbled, reminding her that she has yet to eat. With that, she got up and made her way to the kitchen. Sounds of bowls clanking against each other echoed throughout the house as Ivi made herself a bowl of cereal, eating it on her way back to her spot on the floor.

He sits down, on the floor, pouting. "Are you all over yourselves?" He says, "Because I really don't think I can handle much more."

"So would asking to be my pillow be to much for you?" Asked Kali sleepily.

Jack's eyes followed Himeros. After he finally sat down Jack smirked, "Nope."
He then glanced over his shoulder at Kali, "I could just as easily move you myself."
Jack knelt and swiftly slid his arms under her to stand back up holding a sleepy Kali.
As Jack did this his stomach growled a ferocious complaint. He bent down over Ivi (still holding Kali) and opened his mouth. Jack made a whining sound similar to that of a hungry puppy playfully asking for a bite of her cereal.

Status
Not open for further replies.