Seven Deadliest Sins (demon/ romance RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks down at her, quirking his eyebrow. "Pull the tank top down. It doesn't cover you.." He says "Dammit, woman. What are you trying to do? And THANKS JACK!"

"I'm trying to annoy you and it seems to be working." Kali winked at him. "I wounder what would happen if this shirt rose a little higher..." This might be pushing the boundary but it was so much fun.

He crosses his arms, looking at the ceiling with a small noise. "Definitely pushing it, Kali..." He says through gritted teeth.

Jack called from the other room answering Tony, "I was talking to Kali!"
He shuffled around in his dark room too lazy to turn on the lights. Eventually he found his wardrobe with his big toe, "OUCH! Crap!"
Jack found the handle to one of the doors opening the closet and slipped his hand in to search around approximately where he keeps his pants. He found a pair of some old jeans that smelled like champagne, sweat, and shame. He sniffed the air whispering to himself, "What a night..."
Jack took a second to listen to the quiet darkness before lazily slipping on the pants. He reached up and grabbed a belt off the top of the wardrobe and ran it through the loops of his jeans feeling each one out with his fingertips.

He arrived back in the living room and found himself standing just off to the side of the couch leaning over to glance behind it.
"What's your problem?" Looking into Tony's eyes.

Jack grinned, "Bet you're hungry..."
That comment might have not been a good idea, Tony isn't always up for Jack's teasing. Oh well.

Kali rose up and stretched. "Oh no I guess I'll just go back to bed. That way I can just take of the rest of these clothes. Clothes are such a bother. Sleeping in the nude is so much nicer," she taunted walking back to her room.

"Up yours, Kali!" He calls after her. He hated it when everyone did this to him. and it was so often. and mostly Kali.

"You would like that wouldn't you!" She shouted as she closed her bedroom door

He lets out a low growl. She was infuriating, that one was.

"Very funny,"
It would stop being funny if I tore my teeth through y o ur ne ck-
He felt a dark expression replace bitter neutrality. Staring down at Jack, with a gaze that was all too hateful. His limbs felt hollow, but his head was like lead. Of course Tony didn't want to deal with him, did anyone really want to take the teasing that Jack gave with open arms? His teeth grind together, behind the ribbons. And it looks like, just for a moment, they may tear through it. Rip, along with his own perseverance. I bet he'd taste good. . .
Tony felt sick to his stomach.
If Tony was abrasive enough, he'd have acted on it. Glare taking a turn for the worst. While he took a step forward, leaning -- no, looming, too close to Jack. Eyes as hard as a rock, jaw just as clenched as a fist. "You joke too much, and you'll get what's coming to you...Wanting everything'll bite you in the end," But who would be doing the biting?
What would be doing the biting?
His tone was anything but friendly.

"That's hot..." Jack gawked after Kali his jaw hanging. He cleared his throat and slammed his mouth shut looking back at Himeros.
"Dude she really messed with you huh?" Jack started laughing maniacly as he stood there shirtless and began flexing.
"Eh? You like that?" He unbuckled his belt and pulled it off. He jumped up onto the arm of the sofa and proceeded to swing belt in circles over his head while dancing.
Still laughing to the hysterical nonsense he called for Tony to turn on some fist-pumping music.

Kali smirked at she could practically feel his frustration radiating through the door.

"Fuck you. Or knock it off. Your choice." Himeros says, trying really hard to ignore Jack. And, failing, really.

Kali opened the door again. "You would like to fuck him wouldn't you," she teased.

Kali walked back out. She was having too much fun to go back to sleep now. She raised an eyebrow at Jack but laid on the couch anyway.

"Damn it! This is why I was watching TV alone! BECAUSE YOU GUYS DON'T GIVE ME A BREAK! Help me out, Tony?" He sighs.

Kali yawned, "Tony won't help you. All he cares about is food." Kali continued to watch Jack dance around. He was a different kind of entertainment that Himeros

"..." Himeros and he weren't too different. No where near the same, but not very different at all. But he felt a similar sense of animosity for Himeros as he had for Jack. Just lighter, more tolerable. He somehow manages to look away from the walking headache (just waiting to happen.) that was Jack, with a silent stare down at the other Sin. Lust, the embodiment of desire. Perhaps not always physical, but desire none the less. What did he expect Tony to do? "As if they'd listen to me. Just ignore them, or something...As hard as that may sound." A glance is thrown towards both Kali and Jack; annoyed, but quiet. "Move over," No please, no nothing. If there was anyone sitting besides Himeros, Tony cut in between them. Rude much?

"Shut up, Kali."
She didn't know anything.

"That's not the only thing hard in this room," she laughed while sliding closer to Jack.

Kali and Tony weren't the closest but she never really liked to joke around with him. There was just always something about him that seemed off...not that they all weren't off.

Himeros finally manages to shove Jack off of him, hiding his face in a throw pillow, picking up his knees. "Thanks anyway, Tony."

Status
Not open for further replies.